smoothie50

Sewickley, PA

#63 Jan 11, 2008
Heather you must have a great smell and a great ass if your brother kept licking your bumhole like that. I guess I would have too if I were him. I love licking girls bumholes. Been doing it for 30 years!

“Live and Love Fully”

Since: Dec 07

Nth Qld, Australia

#64 Jan 12, 2008
Roxy wrote:
I've been eating my boyfriend's ass (he asked me to)I find it to be great in sex because he gets rock hard and pounds me really hard afterwards. But, I do have some concerns, aren't gay men the ones who do these sort of things? loving shit done to their ass? I have confronted him and asked him if he wants me to stick a dildo in his ass and "very upset" he refuses....that makes me feel better, but I still have some doubts....
It doesn't mean he is gay in any way shape or form just knows in what parts of his body his erogenous zones lie... I commend him for that and even if he did want a dildo anally it still doesn't mean he is gay... bi possibly but again... thats still not a given. The males prostate gland and 'g spot' is more easily accessible rectally... so just because guys like to experience their g spot like females do... doesn't make them gay. Otherwise... there are a hell of alot of lesbians out there simply because we like to have our g spot accessed...
If you love him and love the sex you are sharing then stop worrying and enjoy what is on tap!! Explore...Experiment... but most of all... Enjoy.
Lucky Guy

Melbourne, Australia

#66 Mar 31, 2008
My GF licks my ass as deep as she can and she loves it. i know she loves it more because i get the maximum pleasure out of it. oh!!!!!!! what a feeling it is to see such a hot looking girl with nothing on to lick u down there.oh!!!!!!!! i get turned on by even a thought of it. Oh guys excuse me i need to go and ask her to take my pants down and give me a good lick now!!!! bye now.
Lucky Guy

Melbourne, Australia

#67 Mar 31, 2008
for all u girls out there who wanna have some fun. why not try licking ur man's ass and sure u can ask anything from him after that.
Cindy

Monongahela, PA

#72 Jul 6, 2008
Chalotte
A 9 inch dick that is 7 inches round. You are full of sh--..
Merry

Portland, OR

#73 Jul 14, 2008
Personally, I am a 25 year old woman and I get very turned on licking my boyfriend's ass. I also use a strap-on on him once in awhile. He loves it. Sometimes we 69 licking each other's assholes simultaneously. Amazing! To the chick who said it's degrading, it is not at all. Sex is what you make of it, I suppose, but I find it deeply intimate and invigorating. Don't knock it till you've tried it :)
KDM

United States

#74 Jul 20, 2008
So any tips on how a girl can make a man feel good by eating ass?
mickey

AOL

#76 Aug 25, 2008
we were 69ing my tongue slipped went right to the shitter she jumped then came back for more. she buys me jewelry, pays my rent but of coarse i get those 2am phone calls can i come over pleeeese.
Join Free
assloverguy

Bayonne, NJ

#77 Aug 30, 2008
I like eating ass too but I like it on the ripe side.Really gets me off big time!
micky

Woking, UK

#78 Aug 30, 2008
Heather wrote:
I made a bet with my brother. If he won, I had to lick his balls. If I won, he had to lick my butthole. Of course I won so he had to lick my butthole for 30 minutes. It really felt good and my brother really enjoyed. Half way through the 30 minutes, I left a long loud fart in his mouth and he just kept on licking my bumhole.
would you have licked his balls if you had lost have you had any similar bets before and if so what happend?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#79 Aug 30, 2008
i really dont think i could ever lick a guys ass. i dont have many limits..but this may be one of them.
rgd

Tampa, FL

#80 Sep 2, 2008
charlotte wrote:
I am a white male mid 40's nice looking very clean well hung about 9 inchs and about 7 inches round 'yel i know wow' with kinda big balls and a large sack. we have been together 13years the last 3time my girl went down on me she loves licking and sucking my balls she cant take all of mr 9 but she love the balls and tells me so any how she gets real close to my ass hole everytime but never in there even with both my legs back. so whats up? she realy want get in there and just thinks i will think she is weired and is scared or what? Is anyone else girl like this when she is giveing a bj?
Maybe it really is that big, God had to grant him something because we know he didn't get brains. "is yoo understaning wat i maen"
dave garland

Lincoln, UK

#81 Oct 4, 2008
i love 2 explode in my mums back passage and lick my little tight bumhole as i finger the cats fart pipe ..i am so turned on right now ohhh am off t shit everywere n roll in it ...fantsatic!!!
legion

AOL

#82 Oct 15, 2008
he snapped, hecky naw got to love it
Smart

Scottsdale, AZ

#84 Nov 14, 2008
Sophia, Its simple sexuality. The fact that you attach some form of sterotype to it shows that you are uptight or young. The 'butthole" is not much different from the vagina or penis. The fact that you would give oral but "oh, my god... not touch the doo doo hole" is soo so so teenagerish. Grow the f up and be real. You might find yourself living life and being happy rather than focusing on how uptight you can be about issues.
HeatherxR

Florence, KY

#87 Jan 16, 2009
Omg, me and my girlfriend decided to try licking each others buttholes once and we both LOVED it! It's even better than being ate out. Now we do it daily. It's always super exciting! ;) The ONLY disadvantage is the taste if we're not in the shower or have just recently had one.:(
dog

United States

#89 Mar 7, 2009
I had girlfriend that all she wanted to do was lick me ass. I miss her.
confused in NM

United States

#90 Apr 6, 2009
Heather wrote:
I made a bet with my brother. If he won, I had to lick his balls. If I won, he had to lick my butthole. Of course I won so he had to lick my butthole for 30 minutes. It really felt good and my brother really enjoyed. Half way through the 30 minutes, I left a long loud fart in his mouth and he just kept on licking my bumhole.
now that's just gross brother and sister doin that
confused in NM

United States

#91 Apr 6, 2009
i love when my girl licks my ass it feels great, then she uses toy's like this lil black plug that vibs OOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S FREAKIN EXTACY!!!!! I'm tellin your guy's try it
confused in NM

United States

#92 Apr 6, 2009
JOE wrote:
Charlotte your women must have a big mouth. I think your full of crap 7in. around. Dude lick your own shity a$$!
Homeboy i think if we all could do that we would. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min alanh1998 307,606
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min Millermane999 86,548
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min Fxckitzzz 51,258
Dirty ki...k 2 min dbsexo 11,703
23 year old lonely girl 2 min Bam 85 20
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 2 min Red Lad 7,977
Horny lesbian FaceTime 2 min kdubyaxo 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min fireswim 654,103
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Dan 674,649
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min Never-a-Dull-Moment 10,580
More from around the web