girl friend wants to eat ass?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
charlotte

AOL

#1 Aug 10, 2007
I am a white male mid 40's nice looking very clean well hung about 9 inchs and about 7 inches round 'yel i know wow' with kinda big balls and a large sack. we have been together 13years the last 3time my girl went down on me she loves licking and sucking my balls she cant take all of mr 9 but she love the balls and tells me so any how she gets real close to my ass hole everytime but never in there even with both my legs back. so whats up? she realy want get in there and just thinks i will think she is weired and is scared or what? Is anyone else girl like this when she is giveing a bj?
Bill Clinton

Umatilla, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2007
I had this chick eat my a$s once...she was licking my a$sh01e like a crazy maniac. It felt so damned good I came 3 times during that session. I hope to meet someone like that again soon.

Oh, one more thing...Sophia, I feel sorry for any man that comes in contact with your frigid bi*7ch self.

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2007
Bill Clinton wrote:
I had this chick eat my a$s once...she was licking my a$sh01e like a crazy maniac. It felt so damned good I came 3 times during that session. I hope to meet someone like that again soon.
Oh, one more thing...Sophia, I feel sorry for any man that comes in contact with your frigid bi*7ch self.
Well damn lololol, wut did Sophia do 2 u? if I may ask
Did ur ask 2 do it? Wut did u think @ 1st?
Bill Clinton

Umatilla, FL

#11 Sep 26, 2007
MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
Well damn lololol, wut did Sophia do 2 u? if I may ask
Did ur ask 2 do it? Wut did u think @ 1st?
Sophia posted this message above:

"You sicko's. Wanting a woman to eat your ass out is more about degradation of a woman than sexual pleasure. It's a filthy act of domination. Men like you are truly pathetic."

That's what she did to me (and all men). Anyway, the girl was blowing me and she just kept going south. Then she pulled my legs up and went nuts on my bung. Seriously, it was awesome. That was the one and only time but I came over and over. I hope it happens again.
James T Berk

Slovenia

#12 Sep 26, 2007
Sophia wrote:
You sicko's. Wanting a woman to eat your ass out is more about degradation of a woman than sexual pleasure. It's a filthy act of domination. Men like you are truly pathetic.
So, I guess when my wife asks me to do that for her, it is about degradation of men, and a filthy act of domination, and not about sexual pleasure at all. I wish I had known.:(
I guess you think she is pathetic, also.
m4rk1982

Vaslui, Romania

#13 Sep 26, 2007
She is your wife. While you both love each other there is no degradation between yourselves.

...Just dont forget to wash...

Sophia maybe is just a typical feminist or an underage girl (or possible virgin). Noone has eaten her ass.
SLIPPERY_PLANK_M CADAMS

Sacramento, CA

#14 Sep 26, 2007
I would like to if Sofia would stop me from eating her ass. I guarantee she'd love ie.
James T Berk

Slovenia

#15 Sep 27, 2007
m4rk1982 wrote:
She is your wife. While you both love each other there is no degradation between yourselves.
...Just dont forget to wash...
Sophia maybe is just a typical feminist or an underage girl (or possible virgin). Noone has eaten her ass.
I know, I was making a point to Sophia. I didn't actually take what she said seriously.
Join Free
True American

Lexington Park, MD

#18 Sep 27, 2007
Sophia wrote:
You sicko's. Wanting a woman to eat your ass out is more about degradation of a woman than sexual pleasure. It's a filthy act of domination. Men like you are truly pathetic.
Sophia, darling i will lick your ass and you don't have to lick mine :) is that better dear?

Greenville, SC

#19 Sep 27, 2007
why dont u try asking her? u might be surprised.
both men and women like this
JOE

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2007
Charlotte your women must have a big mouth. I think your full of crap 7in. around. Dude lick your own shity a$$!

Philippines

#24 Sep 27, 2007
hey hu r u copycat???? thats my comment!!! dont copy my comment!!!

“:)”

Location hidden

#27 Sep 28, 2007
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sophia posted this message above:
"You sicko's. Wanting a woman to eat your ass out is more about degradation of a woman than sexual pleasure. It's a filthy act of domination. Men like you are truly pathetic."
That's what she did to me (and all men). Anyway, the girl was blowing me and she just kept going south. Then she pulled my legs up and went nuts on my bung. Seriously, it was awesome. That was the one and only time but I came over and over. I hope it happens again.
O ok it sounds kinda sexy
charlotte

AOL

#28 Sep 28, 2007
JOE wrote:
Charlotte your women must have a big mouth. I think your full of crap 7in. around. Dude lick your own shity a$$!
see there you go mad and hateing becouse I have a big one you are a little guy dont hate me pee wee
Heather

Belle Vernon, PA

#30 Oct 12, 2007
I made a bet with my brother. If he won, I had to lick his balls. If I won, he had to lick my butthole. Of course I won so he had to lick my butthole for 30 minutes. It really felt good and my brother really enjoyed. Half way through the 30 minutes, I left a long loud fart in his mouth and he just kept on licking my bumhole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heathers_Dad

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Oct 13, 2007
Lets not forget when you wont the "who can burp the loudest bet" with me and your uncle Charles.
Heheh you couldn't walk for a week after that!
ps -call me

Since: Oct 07

Sacramento, CA

#34 Oct 19, 2007
Heather wrote:
I made a bet with my brother. If he won, I had to lick his balls. If I won, he had to lick my butthole. Of course I won so he had to lick my butthole for 30 minutes. It really felt good and my brother really enjoyed. Half way through the 30 minutes, I left a long loud fart in his mouth and he just kept on licking my bumhole.
HOT DAM! How do I get in one of your contests Heather? sounds win-win to me ;o)
heather

Trenton, NJ

#36 Oct 26, 2007
Eat ma poo hole call me 908328141 guess the last digit hehe
Jacqui

Broussard, LA

#37 Oct 30, 2007
I love eating my boyfriends ass. He loves that more than a blow. Just doesn't taste as good. =]
its me

Zanesville, OH

#38 Oct 30, 2007
charlotte wrote:
I am a white male mid 40's nice looking very clean well hung about 9 inchs and about 7 inches round 'yel i know wow' with kinda big balls and a large sack. we have been together 13years the last 3time my girl went down on me she loves licking and sucking my balls she cant take all of mr 9 but she love the balls and tells me so any how she gets real close to my ass hole everytime but never in there even with both my legs back. so whats up? she realy want get in there and just thinks i will think she is weired and is scared or what? Is anyone else girl like this when she is giveing a bj?
It feels real good my girl does it to me and i do it to her all the time after a shower of course. And what does your co@k size have anything to do with your question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies w small boobs 2 min Triplex64 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Silentinterfector 470,205
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min Horny_fatguy 206,567
penis craving secritary 3 min suzie 5
little girls in panties 3 min Johnny 106
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Liam 955,958
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 4 min sachin 32,461
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Cam 46,114
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min Triplex64 130,562
More from around the web