Would you have sex with an elephant?

Would you have sex with an elephant?

Created by Buffalo boy on Mar 29, 2010

32 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

mebe

only if I could be on top

only oral

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Its a me Mario

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I work at the zoo and elephant want it,but I dont know if ready.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2010
LMAO...

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Its a me Mario wrote:
I work at the zoo and elephant want it,but I dont know if ready.
Why does an elephant have four feet?

He’d look awful silly with four inches!

Man, are you for real?!?!? She wouldn’t even know you were there. You could be killed if she decided to sit down. If you were caught, imagine the embarrassing explanation you’d have to give the judge.

If you’re seriously considering this, you need medical attention. Don’t even try it.
Nobodyyouneedtok now

Madera, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Thats crazy. What if you die. Well that would be 3 bad for you. But you might be put on 1000 ways to die if you do.
Its a me Mario

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2010
No no I a never write this. Luigi use a my name again. He a violate yoshi.
LUIGI

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2010
Its a me Mario wrote:
No no I a never write this. Luigi use a my name again. He a violate yoshi.
It was a you who a violate a Yoshi.
Its a me Mario

Buffalo, NY

#7 Mar 30, 2010
LUIGI wrote:
<quoted text>It was a you who a violate a Yoshi.
I whip fire ball at you.
Michgold

South Africa

#8 Mar 31, 2010
An elephant is i am sure way to huge, but his sperm bath could be fun

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2010
The mouse went behind the elephant, he wasn't sure about her as he climbed up all the hay bails till his little c*** was level to the elephants p****.

'Are you ready darling?' the mouse cried to the female elephant.

'Oh yes... yes!' she cried, longingly.

As the mouse began to penetrate the elephant, a coconut fell from a tree and landed on her head. The elephant wailed out in pain. The mouse called from the back ...

'Sorry darling; I didn't mean to hurt you!'

;-)

~F~
Nobodyyouneedtok now

Madera, CA

#10 Mar 31, 2010
KnightWhispers wrote:
The mouse went behind the elephant, he wasn't sure about her as he climbed up all the hay bails till his little c*** was level to the elephants p****.
'Are you ready darling?' the mouse cried to the female elephant.
'Oh yes... yes!' she cried, longingly.
As the mouse began to penetrate the elephant, a coconut fell from a tree and landed on her head. The elephant wailed out in pain. The mouse called from the back ...
'Sorry darling; I didn't mean to hurt you!'
;-)
~F~
lol, thats funny.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#11 Mar 31, 2010
I wasn't aware that elephant jokes were coming back.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 31, 2010
Old Hoot wrote:
I wasn't aware that elephant jokes were coming back.
If I may be bold, may I ask if you are from MO? I was just thinking that I had seen you post with that ISP...you remind me so much of a gentleman here in LA (I call him the quintessential southern gemtleman) and if is from MO.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#13 Mar 31, 2010
deltadawn_69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may be bold, may I ask if you are from MO? I was just thinking that I had seen you post with that ISP...you remind me so much of a gentleman here in LA (I call him the quintessential southern gemtleman) and if is from MO.
Thank you for thinking of me in the same sentence as you used the word “gentleman”. I try to be one.

Yes, I’m from Missouri; born and raised but the ISP didn’t reflect my true location. I tried to change it but I must have done something wrong ‘cause it wouldn’t change.

I’ve been all over the country, including California. I have a friend who lives in Burbank and my ex’s relatives live in San Diego county.

Is there anything else you’d like to know about me? Feel free to ask.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2010
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for thinking of me in the same sentence as you used the word “gentleman”. I try to be one.
Yes, I’m from Missouri; born and raised but the ISP didn’t reflect my true location. I tried to change it but I must have done something wrong ‘cause it wouldn’t change.
I’ve been all over the country, including California. I have a friend who lives in Burbank and my ex’s relatives live in San Diego county.
Is there anything else you’d like to know about me? Feel free to ask.
Previous post should have stated: and he is from MO. And when I stated LA I meant Louisiana. You are a sweetie and I have enjoyed your posts that I have read. With spring break and all there seems to be many underage posters. But then this 50-yr-old takes vacation when the kids do so that's the only reason I have time to check in. God bless and Happy Sexcapades!

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#15 Mar 31, 2010
I also have some relatives in Louisianna, but I've never lived there. I did live in Gulfport, Miss. for a while.

You take care of yourself and I hope to see you some more on the forum.

Old Hoot
Anonymous

Micanopy, FL

#16 Mar 31, 2010
Some questions are so stupid that they shouldn't even be posted here.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#17 Mar 31, 2010
No arguement!
Its a me Mario

Buffalo, NY

#18 Mar 31, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Some questions are so stupid that they shouldn't even be posted here.
It is a all Luigi.
troll killer

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2010
..apparently some of the women on topix could easily accomodate an elephant crank in their vags.

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 Mar 31, 2010
troll killer wrote:
..apparently some of the women on topix could easily accomodate an elephant crank in their vags.
Well let me ask you a question, if you had a choice would you rather f*ck one of these people here or an elephant?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k 2 min hornyhornylad2016 139,358
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 2 min lovedirtytalk 658
Need nude female snapchat (Jan '14) 2 min Secretk_k 16,329
23 yo Female - ask me anything for an honest an... 2 min Cheekz6294 421
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 2 min jayjayxyz124 182,633
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Sjanes66 224,466
Gay Snapchat Ireland (Dec '13) 2 min Roebuck699 6,808
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min luisrsg12 1,453,173
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min marcwsn2 330,445
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 4 min Lilchan 16,287
More from around the web