Morning erection
TOM

Penkridge, UK

#24 Jun 3, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
He is 18 now. Pls. carify about finding him?
Sorry, how old was he when you used to wake him. Was he sleeping on top ho his sheets or could you just see a lump?
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#25 Jun 3, 2009
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, how old was he when you used to wake him. Was he sleeping on top ho his sheets or could you just see a lump?
I guess the last time about 1 year. My mom has been out of work so is home to wake us up.(Im able to get up w/o her but in case I oversleep).
In all the times I saw him it was mostly sheet or blanket tents LOL. There have been times like summers when he was uncovered and accidently his p--is had escaped out of his PJs fly. He is careless about that anyway.
TOM

Penkridge, UK

#26 Jun 3, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the last time about 1 year. My mom has been out of work so is home to wake us up.(Im able to get up w/o her but in case I oversleep).
In all the times I saw him it was mostly sheet or blanket tents LOL. There have been times like summers when he was uncovered and accidently his p--is had escaped out of his PJs fly. He is careless about that anyway.
Does it feel a bit odd seeing your brother with an erection. Did it bother you when you did see it?
Louisa Cavalri

Bronx, NY

#27 Jun 3, 2009
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>Does it feel a bit odd seeing your brother with an erection. Did it bother you when you did see it?
Not really. My brother is the type who is not modest at all around me or mom so Im used to it.
He has a habit of lounging in just a towel after a shower & being careless how he sits with mom and i to watch tv etc. She always finally has to tell him to put some clothes on. He gets annoyed.
Sounds bad but you havto know my brother.
TOM

UK

#29 Jun 5, 2009
Anybody else?
pinkgurl

Dallas, TX

#30 Jun 5, 2009
I see my brothers and my dad with morning erections a lot of times.
TOM

UK

#31 Jun 6, 2009
What do you think when you see them?
holly

Felixstowe, UK

#32 Jun 6, 2009
hi yer i have that with my son he always wakes up with a morning erection it just seems to always poke through his boxers once i walked in to wake him up but he was already up and walking round with his erection sticking out of his boxers he dosent care about me seeing it i just change his boxers get him dressed but sometimes thats a bit hard now as he has started to masturbate and once he done it right infront of me as i was changing his boxers and i just had to let him finish clean up the sperm that he had squirted all over his bed then carry on its perfectly normal for 12 year olds to do this as it is good practice for later life so just be proud of it and ignor it.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#35 Jun 6, 2009
Holly I have to respectfully disagree with some of your post. Its fine if you happen to see your sons morning erection. But if you are truly interested in his practice for later on in life as you put it, I would suggest some changes. First just remember that I am not trying to be judgemental, I was once a 12yo boy so I might knowhow he is feeling now and how he may feel in 10 years.

1. At 12 I wouldn't want my mother to see my morning wood or my father but if I had a choice, it would be fatherat that age. If there is a father in the house perhaps he should wake son up when necessary.

2. at 12 it is time to have son learn responsibility and wake him self up. Some mornings he will forget, but he should start.

3 same with changing his own boxers. Unless he is developmentally challenged. He should already be changing his own clothes at 12. He should learn to clean up after himself too, that includes his jizz he makes on bed.

4. Someone should have the talk with him. At 12 all kids should have
at least an elementary level of the talk. Since he is masturbating in
front of his mom, he needs to know what is apropriate and what isn't. He is likely to masturbate at school or store, etc if not.

You sound like you love your son and are a concerned parent. Allow him to practice as you put it, but discreetly. Allow him to grow (no pun intended) and become a young man. He will some day have a gf and a wife. He'll need to learn these lessons to provide for his family and raise them well.

I hope I have been of some help. If you need to speak to someone who has been a 12yo boy, feel free to ask me any question.
pinkgurl

Dallas, TX

#36 Jun 6, 2009
I have seen my mom staring at my brothers morning erections just like I do.Most of the time their penises are sticking out of the fly of their boxer shorts.Both of us examine their Penis before we wake them up.
Shazza and Dazza

Australia

#37 Jun 7, 2009
ben wrote:
No I have not.
Good response you know you have and gave it to her.
KAS534

Mileham, UK

#38 Jun 7, 2009
pinkgurl wrote:
I have seen my mom staring at my brothers morning erections just like I do.Most of the time their penises are sticking out of the fly of their boxer shorts.Both of us examine their Penis before we wake them up.
an how do u find it...lol....dose it turn u n ur mum on
holly

Felixstowe, UK

#39 Jun 7, 2009
this is to skaat

the father in the house passed away 3 years ago so he is not around to wake him up and no he is not challanged in any way he is just lazey and he dose sometimes wae up by himselfi have told him not to masturbate infront of anyone one and he dose stick by that and so far he hasent. how would i get him to stop having morning erections because now thinking about it he proberly would think i was a bit weird in 10 years time?
Shazza and Dazza

Australia

#40 Jun 7, 2009
holly wrote:
this is to skaat
the father in the house passed away 3 years ago so he is not around to wake him up and no he is not challanged in any way he is just lazey and he dose sometimes wae up by himselfi have told him not to masturbate infront of anyone one and he dose stick by that and so far he hasent. how would i get him to stop having morning erections because now thinking about it he proberly would think i was a bit weird in 10 years time?
we love you
mom of 2 teens

Flushing, NY

#41 Jun 7, 2009
Well of course I've seen his morning erections. So has his sister. I'm sure most mothers of teenage boys have seen it. Before anyone asks I'll try to answer some questions that will be asked. He's 16 and his sister is 18. He probably knows that we see it. Yes there are times when it's poking through the fly of his boxers. I'm usually thinking how cute it looks. While I was never turned on seeing it, I sometimes wonder what it would feel like inside me. Sorry if that last sentence offends a few of you but I'm trying to be honest.

Tewkesbury, UK

#42 Jun 7, 2009
mom of 2 teens wrote:
Well of course I've seen his morning erections. So has his sister. I'm sure most mothers of teenage boys have seen it. Before anyone asks I'll try to answer some questions that will be asked. He's 16 and his sister is 18. He probably knows that we see it. Yes there are times when it's poking through the fly of his boxers. I'm usually thinking how cute it looks. While I was never turned on seeing it, I sometimes wonder what it would feel like inside me. Sorry if that last sentence offends a few of you but I'm trying to be honest.
i saw my brother's one moring while he was sleeping, and i've also had many naughty thoughts about it
pinkgurl

Dallas, TX

#43 Jun 7, 2009
i know i get turned on staring at my brothers penises when they have morning erections.I know my mom said to me one time that she bet my brothers were making alot of girls feel good.
ZOE

UK

#44 Jun 7, 2009
pinkgurl wrote:
i know i get turned on staring at my brothers penises when they have morning erections.I know my mom said to me one time that she bet my brothers were making alot of girls feel good.
Have you ever asked your mom if they take after there father in the c*ck department?

Right here for now

#45 Jun 7, 2009
I have seen all my brothers in the morning or at night. sometimes I will even pull the sheet down to get a better look.

one of my gf's loves that part of her sleepover. i caught her the first time staring but now its cool.
pantyluver

Pefferlaw, Canada

#46 Jun 8, 2009
Missy in Nash wrote:
I have seen all my brothers in the morning or at night. sometimes I will even pull the sheet down to get a better look.
one of my gf's loves that part of her sleepover. i caught her the first time staring but now its cool.
do you just peek or do you feel it also?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any straight guys into showing off to other guys (May '14) 2 min Bored 19
Forbidden fruit 2 min KimAnn 1
bracknell forest gay meet up (Sep '12) 2 min Tarry42 981
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min jamesp128 97,242
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Captain Jo 181,845
Gay/bi k.k 3 min darren147 136,881
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min jcaamxxx 326,300
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Runnerboytwink 1,445,014
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min trblas 220,216
More from around the web