First Prev
of 13
Next Last
TOM

London, UK

#1 May 31, 2009
Mother's have you ever woken your son/s and found them with a morning erection? Sons have you found yourself in this position?
ben

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 May 31, 2009
No I have not.
Claire

UK

#3 May 31, 2009
Yes I have seen my sons with morning erections. It's no big deal that's what happens to boys. There healthy fully functioning boys.
TOM

UK

#4 May 31, 2009
When did this happen? How did you feel about it?

“I haven't been everywhere.....”

Since: May 09

but it's on my list.

#5 May 31, 2009
Claire is right. I have 2 sons and if they didn't have morning erections, I would think something was wrong.

It's no big deal. It's part of being a male.
Susan

UK

#6 May 31, 2009
It's normal to have an erection in the morning.I showed my son how to masturbate, he say it makes him feel much more relaxed.
Nancy

Lynnwood, WA

#7 Jun 1, 2009
When I used to wake up my son for middle school, I would often think that he had "morning wood" but wasn't sure since I couldn't sure through bedsheets. But looking back I think he was just large. Last year I had wake him up one Saturday morning when he was late for work after a night of drinking and he was naked with his bedsheets on ground, and very big flacid. So looking back, I am not sure if I ever have or if he was very big at 12-14 as well. Perhaps both?

“Hello all!”

Since: May 09

London

#8 Jun 1, 2009
Susan wrote:
It's normal to have an erection in the morning.I showed my son how to masturbate, he say it makes him feel much more relaxed.
How thoughtful of you as a mother.. Would you teach him how to have sex?
Join Free
luvergurl

Mcminnville, OR

#9 Jun 1, 2009
My man is 32 and has morning wood everyday and i get to enjoy it he likes sex best in the morning
Claire

UK

#10 Jun 1, 2009
TOM wrote:
When did this happen? How did you feel about it?
I see this quiet often as I have to wake my teenage boys most morning's. They have always slept in the nude and sometimes they kick the sheet's back as they sleep. It is not uncommon for me to find them fast asleep and fully erect. I think it's kind of sweet to see them like that they cant help it.
TOM

UK

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Claire wrote:
<quoted text>I see this quiet often as I have to wake my teenage boys most morning's. They have always slept in the nude and sometimes they kick the sheet's back as they sleep. It is not uncommon for me to find them fast asleep and fully erect. I think it's kind of sweet to see them like that they cant help it.
How old are your boys, and do they know that you notice there erections?
TOM

UK

#12 Jun 1, 2009
luvergurl wrote:
My man is 32 and has morning wood everyday and i get to enjoy it he likes sex best in the morning
Does it turn you on to find him erect when you wake?

“Brains and Beauty”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13 Jun 1, 2009
luvergurl wrote:
My honey is the same way. He likes it when I start a bj while he is just opening his eyes.

Since: Feb 09

Madison, WI

#15 Jun 1, 2009
I would be worried if I DIDN'T have morning wood!

"Holy SH1T! Is it BROKEN!?"
Pantyman

UK

#16 Jun 1, 2009
ALways wake up with one
Claire

UK

#18 Jun 2, 2009
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>How old are your boys, and do they know that you notice there erections?
My boy's are 13 and 16. I have never mentioned it to them, or them to me but they must know I see them. There not that easy to miss especialy with my 16 year old as he is fully developed.
Louisa Cavalri

Hawthorne, NJ

#20 Jun 2, 2009
TOM wrote:
Mother's have you ever woken your son/s and found them with a morning erection? Sons have you found yourself in this position?
Im not a mom yet, but have always noticed my brothers erect many mornings IF my mom asks me to wake him up.
TOM

UK

#21 Jun 2, 2009
Louisa Cavalri wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a mom yet, but have always noticed my brothers erect many mornings IF my mom asks me to wake him up.
How old is your brother, and how do you find him?
Louisa Cavalri

Hawthorne, NJ

#22 Jun 2, 2009
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>How old is your brother, and how do you find him?
He is 18 now. Pls. carify about finding him?
luvergurl

Mcminnville, OR

#23 Jun 3, 2009
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>Does it turn you on to find him erect when you wake?
he is the initiator lucky me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Fred 760,712
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min Teko 71,595
Getting caught jacking off on purpose. (May '12) 3 min showoff 573
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min ahmad sessions 362,357
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min aaronzhard 753,002
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 3 min Joker 8,928
Dirty ki...k 3 min Jay 81,048
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min roblestd820 101,957
More from around the web