panTsniffer

Fort Worth, TX

#47 Oct 24, 2011
my girlfriend has been with several guys who were easily ten inches which is twice as big as me!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Oct 24, 2011
joey wrote:
It doesn't bother you that you can't please your woman yourself? F***you.
I guess he has trouble getting excited.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51 Oct 24, 2011
9.5 and 9, you may see the photos in our own thread, before you ask
panTsniffer

Fort Worth, TX

#53 Oct 24, 2011
theaces wrote:
9.5 and 9, you may see the photos in our own thread, before you ask
ugh im jealous mines barely an inch when im limp and only alllmost 5" fully hard!
my girlfriend says im too small?
altoidcum

Gainesville, FL

#56 Apr 7, 2012
I asked my wife about the biggest penis she had ever had in her. She said it was 9.5 inches. I asked how she knew how long it was and she said she measured it with a fabric measuring tape. I asked if it hurt her. She said not really, but he couldn't get it all the way inside. Once when she was turned on I wanted to see what she could take. I shoved a large cucumber in her pussy. It went 7.5 inches deep and measured 7 inches in circumference. She was was breathing deep. That one was all she could take.
danK

Philadelphia, PA

#57 Apr 7, 2012
Watched my ex gf get pounded by 2 black men 1 was 12 & the other was 10. they pounded her raw in front of me. she wanted 2 try something bigger than my 8.5incher. we placed an ad on a local cl for 2 bbc. it was sweet!!
Horny

Fort Worth, TX

#58 Apr 7, 2012
Wife said when she was younger she took 10" couple times said it hurt alittle til she streched but then he pounded her real good and bareback . Said he really filled her c@@t full of her reward
Dave

Naperville, IL

#59 Apr 7, 2012
I watched my wife take a full 9" & then she wanted to watch me take it in my a$$. I did & he gave me a good pounding with her shanting him on to pound harder. Man was I stiff as he pounded me !!!
Join Free
Jay00042

Ottawa, Canada

#60 Apr 10, 2012
She says I'm the biggest, I doubt that, I'd say I'm average but when I ask she gets all red faced and flustered.
Hobo

Chard, UK

#61 Apr 10, 2012
went to a party a few years back, our friend had arranged for a couple of black guys to attend,, wife ended up getting done by a 12" c@@k and a 10" c@@k in the morning the guy with the 10" c@@k and I both f@@k her, even now I can still think about them doing her
littlehampton

Brighton, UK

#62 Apr 10, 2012
Certainly not mine, pick any one from 14 other men.

Since: May 13

Sparks, NV

#63 Oct 19, 2012
My wife has my black friend with a 13.5" really thick cock fuck her 2 or more times every day. About two years ago I talked her into letting him fuck her while I watched. He was only the second guy she slept with. He is almost 3 times bigger than me and over twice thicker than me. It was a lot of work for him to get in her. And now over a year and a half of him fucking my wife every day 2 or more times a day he can be as rough as he can go with her loving it in both holes. It is rare that she gets sore now. A few weeks ago I watched her take it in the butt 9 different times really hard. She was a little red and puffy and still wanting more. So far my wife has Ben with 73 different guys and all were bigger than my 6"er

Since: Feb 12

El Monte, CA

#64 Oct 19, 2012
Black for my wife wrote:
My wife has my black friend with a 13.5" really thick cock fuck her 2 or more times every day. About two years ago I talked her into letting him fuck her while I watched. He was only the second guy she slept with. He is almost 3 times bigger than me and over twice thicker than me. It was a lot of work for him to get in her. And now over a year and a half of him fucking my wife every day 2 or more times a day he can be as rough as he can go with her loving it in both holes. It is rare that she gets sore now. A few weeks ago I watched her take it in the butt 9 different times really hard. She was a little red and puffy and still wanting more. So far my wife has Ben with 73 different guys and all were bigger than my 6"er
im 11 & very thick, luv having hubby watch and their friends, nieghbors, & family to know shes gettn bbc n he knows
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#65 Oct 19, 2012
Want a big co ck to join me in fu cking my gf for a bday treat next week

El Monte, CA

#66 Oct 19, 2012
we love it wrote:
Want a big co ck to join me in fu cking my gf for a bday treat next week
where do u live n how old is she and whats she look like?
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#67 Oct 19, 2012
blkdaddy11 wrote:
<quoted text> where do u live n how old is she and whats she look like?
were in w london. she is 23 blonde big boobs nice bum and beauitfull. What bout u

El Monte, CA

#68 Oct 19, 2012
we love it wrote:
<quoted text>were in w london. she is 23 blonde big boobs nice bum and beauitfull. What bout u
ohio, has she had bbc?
we love it

Stanmore, UK

#69 Oct 19, 2012
blkdaddy11 wrote:
<quoted text> ohio, has she had bbc?
no she dont like blk guys but i always get her to do what i want. im going 2 blind fold her let blk guy in and get her to su ck our coc ks then take it of when he is smashing her from behind while i fu ck her mouth and see the look on her face
Love2Share

Woodstock, GA

#71 Oct 19, 2012
Black for my wife wrote:
The hottest night of sex I ever had with my wife was the night she and I ended up in a hotel room with a guy we met in the lounge downstairs. She had drank a good bit, and ended up dancing with the guy, and before we knew it, we ended up in our room for a nightcap. On the way up in the elevator, I jokingly said we might have more that a nightcap, and it sort of set the stage for a 3some. When we got to the room, the 2 of them were all over each other. I began undressing my wife while she started undressing the other guy. When she got got his shorts off,we saw the thickest c@@k either of us had ever seen. While he was also longer than average, it was the girth that was so prominent. Now, for the words that my wife said that is the all time sexiest thing I've ever heard her say to another guy: He had gotten on top of her and put himself in her, but he had opened her legs so wide that I could tell she was clearly uncomfortable. After he had been thrusting inside her for several minutes, she finally said, "Honey, this is not working for me. I just can't keep my legs spread this wide any longer. Let's change positions!". She then got on top of him and rode his fat c@@k cowgirl style for about 10 minutes, and then had a very intense orgasm. When she finall dismounted him, she drained more juices than i have ever seen come out of her. But it was so hot knowint that he had put something with so much girth inside her. Of course, when I stuck my 3.5" in her afterwards, neither of us could feel a thing.
MarkSV619

San Diego, CA

#72 Oct 20, 2012
The biggest my gf had was 10 inches, probably the thickest black cock we've both seen, young 18 yr old, but yes 8.5 inch and up, she's all about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Nathan 461,337
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 1 min Robert 24,267
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 1 min Dman 27,905
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min Mr Capable 28,231
Crossdressing fun 2 min mohawk464 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min youngskype99 639,214
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Boytoy134 605,790
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min xxTeenSlxt 283,012
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 3 min swafbc3 77,443
More from around the web