ever spy on someone having sex?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mikebalfour

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#1 Nov 26, 2010
I did once on holiday manage to climb on a few rock that gave me access to my sister bedroom and she was there lying on her back with her boyfriend on top of her getting penerate he was very slow and quiet deep into her I got scare they could see me so I quickly mastrubate myself and stayed forever the subject of many of my masturbation.

Afterwards I've try to spy on my parents but neven manage to do so the best I've did was to listen at them having sex.

How about any stories....
tommie

Quitman, AR

#2 Nov 27, 2010
mikebalfour wrote:
I did once on holiday manage to climb on a few rock that gave me access to my sister bedroom and she was there lying on her back with her boyfriend on top of her getting penerate he was very slow and quiet deep into her I got scare they could see me so I quickly mastrubate myself and stayed forever the subject of many of my masturbation.
Afterwards I've try to spy on my parents but neven manage to do so the best I've did was to listen at them having sex.
loved watching my mom giving my dad head. would of loved taking her place.

Since: Nov 10

UK

#3 Nov 27, 2010
mikebalfour wrote:
that's cool pls send pics or story or experience to me my email I'd is : sidney34@ymail.com
BARGAIN BILL

Stockdale, TX

#4 Nov 28, 2010
ME & MY SIS USED TO WATCH DAD & MOM HAVE SEX , WE WERE ABOUT 11-12, IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME SEEING THAT STUFF. WE BOTH SEEN PICTS OF PLAIN NUDE GIRLS IN DADS SMUT BOOKS BUT NEVER SEEN ACTION.WELL IN A FEW WEEKS I SAW MY SIS WITH A GIRL THRU THE BIG KEYHOLE IN HER BDRM DOOR 69ING LIKE MOM & DAD WERE DOIN!

Since: Nov 10

UK

#5 Nov 28, 2010
That's cool
cumjunky

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jun 5, 2011
i spied my parents having sex. i stood outside their window and they could not see me. my dad was eating my mum's pussy. after a while, she let out a really loud moan, then my dad quickly mounted her. then he humped her wildly until he came. AND THIS ONE TIME, MY DAD CAME BACK FROM A MONTH OVERSEAS. MOST PASSIONATE SHIT EVER
Rhonda

Woodburn, OR

#7 Jun 5, 2011
I do it all the time! It's just me and my dad and in the wall there is a place where there used to be a power plug but the one on his side is missing so there's just a square hole, another one on my side just pulls out but you gotta be careful of the wires of course. Anyway that means that if I get down on the floor with my room dark I can look right through the whole and it looks right at the side of his bed. Well when he has his regular girlfriend over or maybe some girl he just met because some of them are pretty young I think, I can watch them. I can see everything and it makes me wet and I wish I could do that with one my boyfriends or something but I'm scared to do it the first time plus I don't want to get pregnant. but I like watching everything my dad does to the woman whose his girlfriend and these girls he brings home and the stuff he has them due to him and even though I've never done it I feel like I already know everything! sometimes I wonder if he thinks of me just being in the next room, I'm sure he thinks I'm asleep or something or maybe he knows I could hear them even if he doesn't know I can see them. I always put the wall plug back in after and have to go to bed and touch myself even if that's wrong.
catafan81

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2011
Hey rhonda wanna swap pics? Catsfan81@gmail.com
Join Free

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2012
spying on my parents when they were doing it. I once overheard my mother telling a friend that my step-dad was very large, so I started spying on them, and he's like 9+ inches, super long, but kind of narrow. But being 14...16 years old and seeing a penis that long was really thrilling. It was also quite a thrill to watch my mother work his thing. She let him put himself where ever he wanted to and no matter where she'd beg him to push it deeper, it was really amazing to watch.
sexygirl112

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 23, 2012
my mom and her boyfriend have sex every 4 hours a day. can't what to have sex
Big Stick Boy

Bethel, OH

#12 Dec 2, 2012
I walked in on my sister and her boyfriend she was 18 and I was 16. Her boyfriend was buried between her legs and she was moaning and bucking into his face. They didn't see me for quite some time and by then it was to late I was standing there with my dick in my hand, my sister grabed for the covers and tried to pull them over her. Her boy friend just rolled over and left his dick sticking straight up, he said come get you some of this. I walked over and grab her legs and slamed my meat home it didn't take long and she got a load. After that any time her boy friend was there I got that pussy also. I did her for amost two years until she broke it off with him. After that I would wait for to get out of the shower and slam her good.
Aboooooooooy

Kuwait, Kuwait

#13 Jun 16, 2013
I do it alot. I spy pn people having sex every where. In parks between bushes. Beaches. Woods. Bathrooms. One of the greates times when i was in my brother's car waiting for him to finish a test. No one knows i am in the car. So i watch 2 teenagers doing it in the car next to ours. About 16. She gave him bj the she got naked and they did it all for about an houre. Great look with great hairless skin and thin bodies.
Aboooooooooy

Kuwait, Kuwait

#14 Jun 16, 2013
I also used to spy on my sister's friends when they visit her or sleep over. I watch them change. Shower. Dance. And talk about dirty stuff. I also spy on them a couple of times watching some videos and masturbate. Wow that was hot.
Sandy

Gilmanton, NH

#19 Sep 24, 2013
I spied on my parents a few times. The first time I recall, I was in my mid-teens. My parents went upstairs, and my dad's hands were all over my mom. By this time, I have been taking care of my self for a while, and when I heard my mom make a noise like I make, I know what they were doing. I went up stairs and had to go by their room to get to mine. They didn't close the door all the way and I looked in. They were standing up doing it. Both Naked. They eventually went to their bed and did it doggy. I would have never pictured my parents like that.
Lucas

Marshfield, VT

#20 Sep 24, 2013
Use to spy on neighbors at night. I would sneak out of house and walk through woods and could see them having sex through their window. They never knew I was watching. I got to see a lot over a few years of watching until I got older. Did a lot of jerking off watching them.
UWSdude

New York, NY

#22 Sep 24, 2013
Just last night. Walked into my living room, flipped on the football game. See the guy in the apartment across the street sitting on his couch next to some hot babe watching the game and drinking beer. Get up, go get a beer, and walk back in, and see she’s on her knees between his legs. Cant actually see the act because of the arm cushion, but there’s no doubt she’s giving this dude a hummer. Can see the top of her head bounce above the arm, then disappear. He’s just lying back, legs stretched out, watching the game, and sipping his beer. I’m like so jealous. Where are these perfect creations of God, and why don’t I have one? Commercial comes on, and he looks down, beer in one hand, his other on the top of her head, and he starts thrusting up into her mouth, then freezes, holding her head down, dumping his baby goo into her mouth. He slumps back down, she sits down next to him, he reaches down, pulls his pants back up, and she takes a couple swigs of beer, to wash him down. My life is so shallow. Why cant I have a beautiful blonde, that swallows, and likes football?
Peter

UK

#23 Sep 24, 2013
Yes, my daughter & son in law. Shortly after the birth of our first grandson, we converted our spare room into a sort of nursery for him,for when we did baby sitting duties. We also installed a baby monitor/cctv system, so when he was asleep upstairs, we could watch him from the comfort of our lounge downstairs.
Last month, they all came to stay at ours for a few days, & it was on the 2nd day, that i was flicking through the TV channels, & hit the baby monitor. There on screen, was our daughter, fully naked, & on her knees on the bed, receiving it doggy fashion. I know i should have turned it off, but i just couldnt. The last time i had seen her naked, she was about 9, & now i was actually seeing her having sex. Wonderful.
Chelsea

New York, NY

#28 Sep 25, 2013
This summer I came out of the ladies room, just as the door to the emergency stairs was clicking shut. I thought that was odd, as we are on the 54th floor, and there was nothing wrong with the elevators, and our offices are all on one floor. Went back to my desk, but couldn’t stop thinking why someone went down the stairs. About 5 minutes later, I slipped into the staircase, and crept down one landing. I could hear heavy breathing, and when I peeked around the first landing, got an eyeful. Facing against the wall, were 2 people having very vigorous sex doggy style. His khakis and her pants were both puddle around their shoes, and I could see the base of his penis going in and out of her, and his testicles up high and tight. He definitely had an orgasm, as he paused, his butt clenched for a few seconds, then a couple of shallow thrusts. I hightailed it back to the elevators, and waited to see who emerged. A few minutes later, the elevator opened, and it was David, the summer intern in the khakis I had just seen around his ankles. I pretended to go into the elevator as he disappeared into the office, and stepped back. Next elevator, Lisa from accounting steps off, looking slightly disheveled. Was pretty hot.
Fun Girl

Hartsville, SC

#30 Feb 25, 2014
I have seen my aunt and uncle and have used her vibrators and smelled her panties' I also spied on my sisters masturbating and having sex I love spying and playing after watch
I want to play with my aunt real bad; oldre women really turn me on

is anyone from SC that likes that
larry

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jul 18, 2014
Aboooooooooy wrote:
I do it alot. I spy pn people having sex every where. In parks between bushes. Beaches. Woods. Bathrooms. One of the greates times when i was in my brother's car waiting for him to finish a test. No one knows i am in the car. So i watch 2 teenagers doing it in the car next to ours. About 16. She gave him bj the she got naked and they did it all for about an houre. Great look with great hairless skin and thin bodies.
I do too! I have so many techniques in doing this....care to exchange ideas on how to be better at it? I usually go to the beach or places where couples can park there cars in the dark. Drive in movie theaters are good for this and so are pitch black canyon roads where you can see the city or the stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to be spoilt 😊 3 min Sexyman 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Kazama325 331,863
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min bigdaddylong 94,002
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min big_bro89 703,121
How do I get my man to go down on me? 4 min partypanda 6
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min chris 14,279
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Asian 709,565
Dirty ki...k 4 min Ashley 43,534
More from around the web