horny

Dearborn Heights, MI

#151 Jun 28, 2011
I think he should like it. my wife licks and playes with my ass all the time and it drives me crazy. She get so wet form doing it to.
Frank

Chicago, IL

#152 Jun 28, 2011
When I was in H.S. i had sex for the first time. It was with my locker partner. His step dad had recently installed a pool in their yard. I was invited to come over and use it. I arrived with my trunks and was told by his dad that no clothing was allowed. We would swim nude since there were no females.
There were 6 of us. His step-dad an older brother, his 2 younger brothers then me and my partner. I stopped undressing because I had a boner. His dad saw and laughed, telling me not to worry. All males get them.
Frank

Chicago, IL

#153 Jun 28, 2011
While swimming I found that I was being grabbed by allof the others. I loved it. All of a sudden my friend's step dad had a finger in my butt crack. I lost it and a load of cum when my friend put his tongue in my hole. I found that I not only loved having my hole eaten, but loved returning the favor. I ate every ones butt hole at least once that day.
Capricorn101

United States

#154 Jun 29, 2011
Let me ask you all guys this question. What kind of man wouldn't like his lady to pleasure herself while he's getting a hand job?
Makeme

San Francisco, CA

#155 Jun 30, 2011
Just do it!! He will love it!!
Capricorn101

United States

#156 Jul 1, 2011
I've tried already n one time was enough. Why I say that is because when I told him I was fingering myself he literally went limp. I find that to be strangely odd.
Capricorn101

United States

#157 Jul 6, 2011
Well i finally got a reaction out of my boyfriend... A very good reaction that is. It was like the more I eased my finger in between his butt, the more he spread his legs. And my goodness his dick was dripping clear so i took that as a sign he liked wat he was feeling. Then he came hard to the point his dick kept spewing. Lol damn damn damn!
Ummmmt

Brisbane, Australia

#158 Jul 6, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
Well i finally got a reaction out of my boyfriend... A very good reaction that is. It was like the more I eased my finger in between his butt, the more he spread his legs. And my goodness his dick was dripping clear so i took that as a sign he liked wat he was feeling. Then he came hard to the point his dick kept spewing. Lol damn damn damn!
Hey capricorn, contact me... ummmmt@gmail.com
Join Free
Mike

Superior, WI

#159 Jul 6, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
Did u like fingering his b utthole
Capricorn101

United States

#160 Jul 6, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Did u like fingering his b utthole
Yes Mike, I did like fingering his butt. Now he can't keep me away from it lol.
Mike

Superior, WI

#161 Jul 6, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Mike, I did like fingering his butt. Now he can't keep me away from it lol.
Do you ever get his bu tthole wet and then finger him. Yu mmy
Capricorn101

United States

#162 Jul 6, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever get his bu tthole wet and then finger him. Yu mmy
Of course Mr Mike lol. U r cool with me. I definitely like doing it not only for his pleasure but for mine and I think its okay that straight men like anal stimulation from their woman or women.
Hot Rod

UK

#163 Jul 6, 2011
Oh ! My sweet lord. I would never forget the moment when she licked my butthole for the first. This happened 6 months back. My and my former girlfriend used to make love passionately every night. It was one of those night when I was banging her hard and her legs were shivering. All of a sudden she pulled me out of her and started licking on my cock full of juices all over it like a fat kid eats the cake. Then she went down and started bitting and licking and spitting on my bumwhole for good thirty minutes. I could have died of the effeing heart attack that day. I used to beg her to lick me there. I am ready for chat at blackberry. My pin is 268FA55E
HungAussie

Australia

#164 Jul 6, 2011
My girlfriend licks my azz hole all the time :) it feels great especially while she is giving me a hj it can make me come in no time at all :) try it
Capricorn101

United States

#165 Jul 7, 2011
HungAussie wrote:
My girlfriend licks my azz hole all the time :) it feels great especially while she is giving me a hj it can make me come in no time at all :) try it
Can I ask u a question Austin??? How does it feel? I mean can u describe what it make ur body feel like when she's licking ur butthole?
Mike

Superior, WI

#166 Jul 7, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course Mr Mike lol. U r cool with me. I definitely like doing it not only for his pleasure but for mine and I think its okay that straight men like anal stimulation from their woman or women.
Of course it's fine. I love when women finger my young shaved assh ole.It feels amazing
Capricorn101

United States

#167 Jul 7, 2011
Thanks for reassuring me Mike. Its like a woman can always when a man likes something even when he lie about it. The dick gives them away lol.
Mike

Superior, WI

#168 Jul 7, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
Thanks for reassuring me Mike. Its like a woman can always when a man likes something even when he lie about it. The dick gives them away lol.
Do u like ur b utthole licked and f ingered
Capricorn101

United States

#169 Jul 8, 2011
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Do u like ur b utthole licked and f ingered
Yes I do. It feels good u know. But his fingers r so big that he have to really lube them down lol
Mike

Superior, WI

#170 Jul 8, 2011
Capricorn101 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do. It feels good u know. But his fingers r so big that he have to really lube them down lol
I bet ur but thole looks sexy all wet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min special3333 379,114
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min tavionc 792,054
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min hrlyrydr 106,777
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min iambrina2h0t4u 8,372
Dirty ki...k 3 min XXX 100,355
Male sex dehradun. Gay sex near dehradun. 3 min sumit 80
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 4 min Melissa 1,102
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 11 min John 776,501
More from around the web