Licking my boyfriend's ass
Alicia

Port Washington, NY

#96 Aug 4, 2010
I finally did it ... he came really hard and fast.. I tried the position you told me to pac man and it worked just the way i wanted it to ... he said it was very unexpected but after he came he got really light headed and said he was willing to try anything I want because now he is even more comfortable about it now..
hsf

AOL

#97 Aug 4, 2010
hey hey wrote:
Just do it most men love it. I do n my wife does it all the time.
only if your gay or bi so speak for yourself.
thats not a fetish that totally nasty and weird.
pacman

Tappan, NY

#99 Aug 4, 2010
Alicia wrote:
I finally did it ... he came really hard and fast.. I tried the position you told me to pac man and it worked just the way i wanted it to ... he said it was very unexpected but after he came he got really light headed and said he was willing to try anything I want because now he is even more comfortable about it now..
So once he is hooked you can try your fingers up there or toys. Best sex I ever had was with a former G/F that started with tongue, then fingers then moved on to different devices. I also reciprocated and finally got her to have anal sex. Once she felt me cumming up her bum-hole she was hooked.
Alicia

United States

#101 Aug 5, 2010
We talked about it futher and he says he likes the pressure... To not be afraid to take it further... I might try some lite penetration .
uncut tomas

Peru

#102 Aug 15, 2010
When I have sex with my gf she carresses the rims of my buttocks, and it is wonderful. Now we arein a furthe stage: I have taught her how to penetrate my butthole wirh her lubed finger until she finds my prostate, and she has learned to give me a prostate massage: this massge gives me the most incredible hard on and I ofeten cum abundantly.
jhn

AOL

#103 Aug 15, 2010
absolutley love gettn ass licked,,, just do it, believe me he will like it,,, my x girl used to do it to me all of the time,, did not ask for it she just did it and i was blown away by it,, felt so incredble, wanted her to do it all of the time and she did for awhile,,, it eventually led to her giving it to me wth strap on,lol,,, getting ur butt plyed with feels so good,,, believe me not gay but when a girl plays with your ass , nthng better
Alicia

Canada

#105 Aug 25, 2010
I've done it a couple times now... Eating his ass out he loves it... Recently when we were drunk he had asked me to finger him... I was rubbing gently with my fingers but I feel that I'm not going to be able to find his p spot... What's an easy way to do this?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#106 Aug 25, 2010
Alicia wrote:
I've done it a couple times now... Eating his ass out he loves it... Recently when we were drunk he had asked me to finger him... I was rubbing gently with my fingers but I feel that I'm not going to be able to find his p spot... What's an easy way to do this?
Did you do it right after he took a smelly shit?
Join Free
Alicia

Canada

#107 Aug 25, 2010
No after he showered ... He always showers before hand

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#109 Sep 27, 2010
haha
i am a cuckold i Lick my wife's BoyFriend's Ass :)
Alice

United States

#110 Oct 11, 2010
Hey guys! Well I've mostly have only licked and slightly penetrated my boyfriends ass with my fingers... Every time this happens I get extremely wet and I go off picturing myself penetrating him.... I want to penetrate him so badly and eventually make him my little b*tch so I can f**k him senseless .... Are many guys open to this or does this seem to much of a gay thing ? I can't stop thinking about f**king his tight ass but at the same time I don't want to scare him off

Location hidden

#113 Oct 12, 2010
well, she doesnt do that to me, as i am locked in chastity belt and i am NOT A MAN
i am a wimpy cuckold :)
Teenboy

Buffalo, MN

#114 Oct 12, 2010
Alice wrote:
Hey guys! Well I've mostly have only licked and slightly penetrated my boyfriends ass with my fingers... Every time this happens I get extremely wet and I go off picturing myself penetrating him.... I want to penetrate him so badly and eventually make him my little b*tch so I can f**k him senseless .... Are many guys open to this or does this seem to much of a gay thing ? I can't stop thinking about f**king his tight ass but at the same time I don't want to scare him off
I'd love a girl to play with my tight pink a$$hol e
Jim

United States

#115 Oct 21, 2010
First time I got a rimjob it was a 19 year old chick I met on the internet but we had dated for a while. But anyway she was sucking my nuts and swept her tongue over my asshole. Wow was it great. She eventually turned me over and and tongue fucked my hole. I've gotten quite a few rimjobs so far but that one will always be the best. I was in ecstacy when she pushed her tongue all the way in. Great feeling, and I gladly returned the favor.

On the subject of rimjobs - This one couple I know likes to swing and videotape some of their orgy behavior. I watched one they did with this black dude and couldn't believe when I saw the part with this guy's wife eating another dude's ass with her husband right there. You wouldn't guess by looking at her but she is a straight up slut at night. She works in a normal office and doesn't dress like a whore but those kinky girls are always on the DL.

Location hidden

#116 Oct 21, 2010
Jim wrote:
First time I got a rimjob it was a 19 year old chick I met on the internet but we had dated for a while. But anyway she was sucking my nuts and swept her tongue over my asshole. Wow was it great. She eventually turned me over and and tongue fucked my hole. I've gotten quite a few rimjobs so far but that one will always be the best. I was in ecstacy when she pushed her tongue all the way in. Great feeling, and I gladly returned the favor.
On the subject of rimjobs - This one couple I know likes to swing and videotape some of their orgy behavior. I watched one they did with this black dude and couldn't believe when I saw the part with this guy's wife eating another dude's ass with her husband right there. You wouldn't guess by looking at her but she is a straight up slut at night. She works in a normal office and doesn't dress like a whore but those kinky girls are always on the DL.
wow!! what a lucky chick she is to give You, A RimJob!!!
challenger

Melbourne, FL

#117 Oct 22, 2010
she gave a black guy one, not him
pacman

Tappan, NY

#118 Oct 22, 2010
Alice wrote:
Its only gay if a man wants another man. Doing your BF's a$# is just another type of hetero pleasure. Go for it.
Milly1512

Norwich, UK

#119 Nov 15, 2010
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>start by rubbing the perinium (the area between his balls and his butt hole) with your fingers while you give a BJ.. a couple of times just accidently brush the anal opening. Watch his face as you do it to see any reaction. If it is negative you will probably see it .. if it is positive it will be a different expression, if any.
Then try it again but this time make it clear it was not an accident ... if he dos not like it he will probably say something ... at that point tell him that you heard some guys like this and thought you'd try it and see what he says.
On the other hand, If he says nothing then keep using the finger.
I would not approach him about licking the area until he has shown he likes having the area fingered.
thing is, my man likes it when I lick it, but hates it when I finger him there. I only found out he likes it because I kept licking lower, I put my finger in and he said it didn't feel nice or comfortable. I guess it depends on the person, he may like the fingering but not the licking or vice versa!

Since: Jan 10

UK

#120 Nov 15, 2010
Penny Trayshon wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't 'turn him gay' anymore than eating carrots will turn him vegetarian. Enjoy the anal play.
what if she puts the carrots in there

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#121 Nov 15, 2010
thickmeaty wrote:
<quoted text> what if she puts the carrots in there
I'll put a carrot in mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love semen facials (Jun '11) 3 min miss f 36b 3,121
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min samcox2610 955,630
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min charlene 45,919
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min W_palm 470,017
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Rob 43,174
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min Trading child 206,329
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min Wetpussyallways 106,415
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Hotandhorny222 130,514
More from around the web