Mick

UK

#75 Jul 20, 2010
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmm, I love fingers in me
Yeah me too. It can be kinda embarassing, as it's not the nicest area down there, but is such a treat.
You Wish

Springerville, AZ

#77 Jul 21, 2010
lostsydia wrote:
he asks me to do it all the time but uhm my boyfriend's farts are horrendous so you can imagine how fearful I am of putting my tongue down there
and I had the preconceived notion that a guy who likes his ass licked is a little homo don't u think?
still deciding if i want to risk putting my face near his ass cheeks..ive witnessed what has emerged from them..and its not pretty
I like my ass licked…especially being the environmentally conscience toilet paper conserving type lol
lala17

Escalon, CA

#78 Jul 21, 2010
spank him, let him know you like his butt. then eventually it will be ok to lick
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#79 Jul 21, 2010
lala17 wrote:
spank him, let him know you like his butt. then eventually it will be ok to lick
do u like lickin boys a ss
LABIAMONGER666

Los Angeles, CA

#80 Jul 21, 2010
HOT DAMN!!! Where can I find a girl to lick *MY* ass??!?!?!? Hahahahaa!!!
ANY LADIES VOLUNTEERIN' EMAIL ME AT LABIAMONGER666@HOTMAIL.COM
THANKS!!!
Alicia

Port Washington, NY

#81 Jul 25, 2010
I'm having the same problem I love my boyfriend's ass but everytime I touch it he gets protective over it... I want to lick it so badly and finger it but I dont think he will be open to that... How can I introduce this to him without scaring him away???...I asked him one time as a joke if he knew about the p-spot for a male and if I could play with his; he didnt seem to happy about that.... But I cant get it off my mind I need to eat his ass out It's so sexy.
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#82 Jul 25, 2010
Alicia wrote:
I'm having the same problem I love my boyfriend's ass but everytime I touch it he gets protective over it... I want to lick it so badly and finger it but I dont think he will be open to that... How can I introduce this to him without scaring him away???...I asked him one time as a joke if he knew about the p-spot for a male and if I could play with his; he didnt seem to happy about that.... But I cant get it off my mind I need to eat his ass out It's so sexy.
yummmmmm, I'm 22 I love fingers in my young butt hole , and warm wet tongue , a s l
Alicia

Port Washington, NY

#83 Jul 25, 2010
Maybe thats the problem I'm 21 and my boyfriends 20 I dont think he is as open minded as I am :( ugh any suggestions ? How do I introduce anal play for him
Join Free
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#84 Jul 25, 2010
Alicia wrote:
Maybe thats the problem I'm 21 and my boyfriends 20 I dont think he is as open minded as I am :( ugh any suggestions ? How do I introduce anal play for him
have u ever fing ered a boys butth ole, Alicia my boy hole is sha ved, I'd love to feel ur hands on my a ss
Alicia

Port Washington, NY

#85 Jul 25, 2010
I've never done it... but if I got the chance of course I would be gentle with him licking and sucking slowly ...
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#86 Jul 25, 2010
Alicia wrote:
I've never done it... but if I got the chance of course I would be gentle with him licking and sucking slowly ...
mmm, do u like ur but thole played with Alicia, jw do u have pretty feet
Alicia

Port Washington, NY

#87 Jul 26, 2010
Nick
Duluth, MN
"mmm, do u like ur but thole played with Alicia, jw do u have pretty feet"
Yeah I love it when he play's with mine but he has stopped because he thought i didnt like it we were suppose to try anal play last night but I want him to shave hahaha...speaking of feet mine are pretty :D he was going to suck on them the same night but I mentioned it to him as a command and he didnt do it because he wanted me to be surprised
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#88 Jul 26, 2010
Alicia wrote:
Nick
Duluth, MN
Yeah I love it when he play's with mine but he has stopped because he thought i didnt like it we were suppose to try anal play last night but I want him to shave hahaha...speaking of feet mine are pretty :D he was going to suck on them the same night but I mentioned it to him as a command and he didnt do it because he wanted me to be surprised
what up, where u fro m
where u from
OlderWife

Buffalo, MN

#89 Jul 26, 2010
Alicia wrote:
Nick
Duluth, MN
I love my it 2
I love to have my ass played with
Alison Jones

Leamington Spa, UK

#90 Jul 27, 2010
It's O.K. as long as his bum-hole is shaved and clean from the shower. he uses ky jelly so i can get my tongue deep inside then i wank him off, i think he calls it a rusty trombone. lol
pacman

United States

#91 Jul 27, 2010
Alicia-try 69 position with him on top. While sucking just move along the globe, lick his balls and then stick your tongue up there. Once he feels it he may not resist. Don't lick around his hole, go straight in deep.
Alicia

United States

#92 Jul 28, 2010
Thanks pacman I will try that .... I also bought a mini vibe I was wondering if I should place it along my cheek while I do this to give off vibrations or will it be to intense for his first time? I want it to be enjoyable
pacman

Tappan, NY

#93 Jul 29, 2010
Alicia wrote:
Thanks pacman I will try that .... I also bought a mini vibe I was wondering if I should place it along my cheek while I do this to give off vibrations or will it be to intense for his first time? I want it to be enjoyable
First time I would avoid the toys. A girl like you that is willing to do a guy's ass is rare and should be kept on a pedestal, not given a hard time.
Jack

Lititz, PA

#94 Jul 29, 2010
My wife and I take turns tying each other up. One of the first times I had her tied down I put my c@*k in he mouth and she was sucking it like crazy...then after a while I just changed positions and lowered my butt on her mouth. I was surprised at how quickly she buried her tongue so deep inside me. Now she plays with my butt quite often. When we 69 she will usually stick a finger or two in while she blows.
LOL

United States

#95 Aug 4, 2010
what are you looking for chochlate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min kmalono 406,527
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min SBbbb 530,497
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min michael1983sc 589,327
Horny Snapchatters (; (Jul '13) 4 min Fnick343 502
New york area any ladies 18 and up 4 min youradultspot 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min gnatsumgnatsum93 245,415
sexting numbers girls only (Nov '12) 5 min magicbb42 2,525
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min tomw1701 57,373
More from around the web