TommyNC

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I've always been straight and f'd girls but have this burning desire to get sucked by another guy. Has anyone ever done this?
TommyNC

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
No one can help me? I think I can get sucked today by a friend of mine, but I need some help and I don't know who to ask. Has this ever happened? If so, was it with a friend and what was it like after he swallowed your load or you busted your nut on his face?

I know my friend loves his face plastered bc I've talked to him about doing it to girls and he's said he'd love me to cover his face.
Jason

New York, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
TommyNC wrote:
No one can help me? I think I can get sucked today by a friend of mine, but I need some help and I don't know who to ask. Has this ever happened? If so, was it with a friend and what was it like after he swallowed your load or you busted your nut on his face?
I know my friend loves his face plastered bc I've talked to him about doing it to girls and he's said he'd love me to cover his face.
Had a guy in school that hinted around about doing something, and curiosity got to me, and I finally asked him what he had in mind. He offered to blow me, with nothing in return. I took him up on it in a bathroom stall after school one day. At first, it was a little weird, and I couldnít get hard, but after a while of him slurping away I got hard, and he went to town. He was awesome, but he pulled off a couple of times and licked my navel, and kissed my abs, and I didnít like that. After I shot in his mouth, I immediately felt disgusted with what I had done. Hooked up with him maybe 10 more times, when I was horned up, and had the same feeling everytime.
Bigtop

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I consider myself straight but I've let a couple guys blow me. It's not so bad and many times guys are better
Dave

London, UK

#5 Feb 6, 2013
The first time a cock stretched my tight bum was amazing. Loved feeling warm come fill my hole. You must do it
TommyNC

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
So do you think I should go for it? Was it worth the blow?
TommyNC

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a guy in school that hinted around about doing something, and curiosity got to me, and I finally asked him what he had in mind. He offered to blow me, with nothing in return. I took him up on it in a bathroom stall after school one day. At first, it was a little weird, and I couldnít get hard, but after a while of him slurping away I got hard, and he went to town. He was awesome, but he pulled off a couple of times and licked my navel, and kissed my abs, and I didnít like that. After I shot in his mouth, I immediately felt disgusted with what I had done. Hooked up with him maybe 10 more times, when I was horned up, and had the same feeling everytime.
was he the only one you let suck you? Or were there others?
TommyNC

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
I've always wanted to jerk another guy off too. I bet he'd let me. Did you guys ever jerk or suck them? Or only them to you?
Gay Hung

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
I sucked off my oldest friend's dad last night while his wife was out with her girlfriends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of panties are you wearing? girls and... (Sep '10) 5 min dan_cd 17,201
Do you like sniffing dirty panties? (Jul '13) 5 min martin 575
Nude Snapchat Name Exchange (Dec '13) 5 min jamison757 938
Family fun in ontario 6 min Will02 55
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Bigmikey975 731,316
Dirty ki...k 6 min kris_champs 62,590
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min drdlove 97,485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min alphaalpha5570 730,638
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min penisspunk 346,851
More from around the web