who loves wearing panties and anal play?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
countyboy97

Canada

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I'm a 19 year old male with a massive panty fetish! I steal my girlfriends panties when she's not home and wear them I get so turned on. Then I will take something and put it in my butt all this at once is the best feeling ever. Do any other males or females do/love this?
kayla

UK

#2 Jun 27, 2012
countyboy97 wrote:
I'm a 19 year old male with a massive panty fetish! I steal my girlfriends panties when she's not home and wear them I get so turned on. Then I will take something and put it in my butt all this at once is the best feeling ever. Do any other males or females do/love this?
yea. Panties and anal..2 of my fav things
Anonymous

Ireland

#4 Jun 27, 2012
countyboy97 wrote:
I'm a 19 year old male with a massive panty fetish! I steal my girlfriends panties when she's not home and wear them I get so turned on. Then I will take something and put it in my butt all this at once is the best feeling ever. Do any other males or females do/love this?
Hell yeah. Im always doing this. Im 26 now and have being doing it for years now. Gives me such a big orgasm. Kik me if you like the username is same as here ;)
Sexyguy24

Lindenhurst, NY

#5 Jun 27, 2012
kayla wrote:
<quoted text>yea. Panties and anal..2 of my fav things
Oh really ;) do you have a kik ?
kayla

UK

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Sexyguy24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really ;) do you have a kik ?
im sorry. I dont
Wimpykid13

Germantown, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2012
lisa wrote:
Yeah, I love small sexy panties, the smaller and sexyer the better and I love anal play as well. I had a boyfriend once who loved wearing my panties, said it turned him on, I just used to laugh at him in my little panties with his bits falling out, LOL, he was good in the sack though so I kept him for a while until I got bored with his fetish.
If you have kik I will show you my junk in some panties I stole from this girl.
My kik is wimpykid13

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2012
I've enjoyed wearing panties for years and love to have a guy play with me!Sweeeeet!

“Doggys do it Philly Style”

Since: Mar 12

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 27, 2012
Never had more than a finger but have always wanted more from a girl.. I've had a cpl gfs have me wear their underwear so I'm sure all I had to do was ask, but was to shy about the subject..:/ I've always been the dom, whether wearing their panties or not, guess they just liked seeing my bulge & my butt in them and squeezing it when I was on top.. I'll admit I loved it! Lol..
Join Free
countyboy97

Canada

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I find it sooo hot! Makes me feel amazing every time I see panties I get soooo turned on its crazy. I wanna try sex with a male just to try it but I'm not gay or attracted to men. I just wanna know how it feels to have a dick going in and out on my g spot. If any you guys have bbm leave your pin please
Anonymous

Dunboyne, Ireland

#13 Jun 27, 2012
countyboy97 wrote:
I find it sooo hot! Makes me feel amazing every time I see panties I get soooo turned on its crazy. I wanna try sex with a male just to try it but I'm not gay or attracted to men. I just wanna know how it feels to have a dick going in and out on my g spot. If any you guys have bbm leave your pin please
Do you have kik?
countyboy97

Kitchener, Canada

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Nope just bbm
Anonymous

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Jun 27, 2012
Aww. I cant get bbm for my phone :(
countyboy97

Kitchener, Canada

#16 Jun 27, 2012
You male or female?
Anonymous

Ireland

#17 Jun 28, 2012
countyboy97 wrote:
You male or female?
26 male.
22m for u

India

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Kinky and Lingerie Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
not same as real thing burning never had a real Dick in me neither. My wife does use a strap-on on me which i love feels so great like a orgasm when it it hits your prostate best feeling Eva. Panties turn me on sometimes burning wear them everyday only time i get turned on is when my wife has me wear bra, stockings, and garters
can we chat .....or kik or skype .....i am a straight guy and want to explore world of anal .....can i get ur guidance
22m for u

India

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Kinky and Lingerie Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
not same as real thing burning never had a real Dick in me neither. My wife does use a strap-on on me which i love feels so great like a orgasm when it it hits your prostate best feeling Eva. Panties turn me on sometimes burning wear them everyday only time i get turned on is when my wife has me wear bra, stockings, and garters
can we kik .......i am strt 22 male and want to explore anal play ..........skype or kik anything is fine with me

“Doggys do it Philly Style”

Since: Mar 12

Dallas, TX

#23 Jun 28, 2012
I think girls playing with their man back there and being kinky and having them wear their panties is a pretty personal thing; so we probably won't get much input from their perspective unfortunately.. :/
countyboy97

Canada

#24 Jun 28, 2012
My girlfriend has no idea that I love panties or anal play. I'm scared to know what she will think :(
Eded

Hammond, IN

#26 Feb 14, 2014
countyboy97 | Jun 28, 2012
My girlfriend has no idea that I love panties or anal play. I'm scared to know what she will think :(
Reply
Report this post
Noah_mcfe

Elon, NC

#27 Apr 23, 2014
Like panties will send pics and will do wedgies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Hotcock123456 60,822
Bra size and age? 3 min hornydd 4,504
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min JoeyMedina1499 252,239
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min xxxpantherxxx24 543,061
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Slender617 90,853
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min rickey_t623 597,197
tribute 4 min armontoya 6
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min jack 415,876
More from around the web