First Prev
of 4
Next Last
steve

AOL

#1 Dec 9, 2008
Marie seams to get a lot of attenton with her short skirt in the winter time. Even though its cold out it still gets hot when she walks down the street in snow wearing that short skirt sweating over how wet her pussy's getting over the hot good guys that keep giving her hot compliments on how hot and firm she is! That in there mind they are holding back a huge hard-on that just drips when she shaped her ass. With marie's hot lip stick you can tell she wants some action. Does anyone have any ideas about how hot marie is?
steve

AOL

#2 Dec 9, 2008
steve wrote:
Marie seams to get a lot of attenton with her short skirt in the winter time. Even though its cold out it still gets hot when she walks down the street in snow wearing that short skirt sweating over how wet her pussy's getting over the hot good guys that keep giving her hot compliments on how hot and firm she is! That in there mind they are holding back a huge hard-on that just drips when she shaped her ass. With marie's hot lip stick you can tell she wants some action. Does anyone have any ideas about how hot marie is?
Its so much of a turn-on.
maria

UK

#3 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> Its so much of a turn-on.
erm - hi steve, thanks - a little bit of an exaggeration, but hey it's a compliment.
Not sure I'd wear a short skirt in the snow though, but thanks anyway.
steve

AOL

#4 Dec 10, 2008
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
erm - hi steve, thanks - a little bit of an exaggeration, but hey it's a compliment.
Not sure I'd wear a short skirt in the snow though, but thanks anyway.
Yea. I was kinda going to far. Sorry. I know your a nice hot lady. Those hot skirts are cool. I enjoyed this past weekends times talking with you about the night you got spanked. Sounds like fun. bye
maria

UK

#5 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> Yea. I was kinda going to far. Sorry. I know your a nice hot lady. Those hot skirts are cool. I enjoyed this past weekends times talking with you about the night you got spanked. Sounds like fun. bye
it's ok steve. found it very flattering - glad you had a nice weekend, and if you ever fancy spanking me, the offer is there- lol
steve

AOL

#6 Dec 10, 2008
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
it's ok steve. found it very flattering - glad you had a nice weekend, and if you ever fancy spanking me, the offer is there- lol
Oh with total expression! I really did have a nice weekend talking with you. I am getting hard!!!! I really wanna spank you now. Here over my knee, wait i mean over my lap. Is that anything like a lap dance. Justfooling. Tell me something do you have that British kinda talk! You know the way people sound different, depending on wear they live. I was watching tv the other night , and was listening to the diffence between how Americans talk compared to the UK. It just sounds kinda funny. Anyway lets spank you butt! Do you have a nice butt. Do me a favor and just once spank your left butt cheek once. It will feel so good. bye
maria

UK

#7 Dec 10, 2008
ok, i prefer a bit of stroke on my bottom, i wear thongs and i've been told I've got a nice bottom, small and firm...-lol..i've my legs and bottom being stroked, it's so sexy and as I've said in previous post occassionally w@@ked on - lol........

English language well we say flat and say apartment, potato chips are crisps here, french fries are chips, cab is taxi, but we use american expressions.
We have slang "alrite" is hello, "brov", "blood" are friends (but used by teens)cockney slang - dog and bone - phone, etc and we have many different acents, Geordies is Newcastle, liverpool, manchester, birmingham, west country (bath and bristol) london all have really different acsents, nott he best qualified to explain them all, but hope you get an idea.
steve

AOL

#8 Dec 10, 2008
maria wrote:
ok, i prefer a bit of stroke on my bottom, i wear thongs and i've been told I've got a nice bottom, small and firm...-lol..i've my legs and bottom being stroked, it's so sexy and as I've said in previous post occassionally w@@ked on - lol........
English language well we say flat and say apartment, potato chips are crisps here, french fries are chips, cab is taxi, but we use american expressions.
We have slang "alrite" is hello, "brov", "blood" are friends (but used by teens)cockney slang - dog and bone - phone, etc and we have many different acents, Geordies is Newcastle, liverpool, manchester, birmingham, west country (bath and bristol) london all have really different acsents, nott he best qualified to explain them all, but hope you get an idea.
I do get the idea. You know blood its getting more nicer talking with you. In The United States in Boston is where I am from. We use slang like. Park the car. In the yard! Or like in New Jersey they say Jersy city. It just sounds funny. You sound so cool. Thats slang for being alright! You know I really love the fact that you have a nice ass. Tight and firm. Well even though I am a guy I have a niceass to. I workout alot. And the results are good. Alot of women notice me and check me out. I notice that. Is it first thing in the morning there or the end of the day? Its likein the morning here. Just woke up a couple of hours ago. bye
Join Free
maria

UK

#9 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> I do get the idea. You know blood its getting more nicer talking with you. In The United States in Boston is where I am from. We use slang like. Park the car. In the yard! Or like in New Jersey they say Jersy city. It just sounds funny. You sound so cool. Thats slang for being alright! You know I really love the fact that you have a nice ass. Tight and firm. Well even though I am a guy I have a niceass to. I workout alot. And the results are good. Alot of women notice me and check me out. I notice that. Is it first thing in the morning there or the end of the day? Its likein the morning here. Just woke up a couple of hours ago. bye
describe yourself steve?

i go to the gym a fair amount, a mixture of keeping fit and a little vanity - i also play tennis - love the short tennis skirts, very sexy.
steve

AOL

#10 Dec 10, 2008
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
describe yourself steve?
i go to the gym a fair amount, a mixture of keeping fit and a little vanity - i also play tennis - love the short tennis skirts, very sexy.
Well Like this. I am 5/11, brown hair, slim build. i weigh like 160. In good shape though. Firm muscles like my biceps and triceps. Hairy legs and hot. Waist like 31 inches. A 6 pack stomach! With a hot ass. real firm and tight. When I am working out a lot of women look at me an smile.
steve

AOL

#11 Dec 10, 2008
Marie how about describing your hot body!
maria

UK

#12 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
Marie how about describing your hot body!
well, hairy hot legs too - lol, smooth hot legs, nice bottom and good breast, quite small, brown hair and eyes and tanned skin, in my early/mid 20's.

best part - my legs, worst - my hands (i think they are horrid)

I'm wearing a dress with black think socks up to the thigh, and black heels - do reckon i should roll the socks down and show my bare legs off?

you sound very hot, must have millions of female fans -lol
steve

AOL

#14 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> You sound very sexy! Expecially your legs! I am getting turned on by you rolling your socks down.. Had to start stroking. If you want you can suck my dick anytime! its real hard now. just wanna stroke your ass. I am like 29.
MAria where did you go. Did I come on to strong. I was really only kidding about blowing me.
maria

UK

#16 Dec 10, 2008
do you have fun though thinking about my legs?-lol
steve

AOL

#17 Dec 10, 2008
maria wrote:
do you have fun though thinking about my legs?-lol
Yea, Of course i do. Your my girl.
maria

UK

#18 Dec 10, 2008
steve wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, Of course i do. Your my girl.
hhaha -thanks, i love my legs getting attention, what do you like in woman?? what turns you on?
maria

UK

#19 Dec 10, 2008
I'm off to bed in a minute steve, I've rubbing my smooth legs thinking of you, I've even mentioned it to my bf - lol
I'm sitting here with black heels and my long black socks rolled down - chat tomorrow if you are online..........sorry if i'm a bit of a tease.
steve

AOL

#20 Dec 11, 2008
maria wrote:
<quoted text>
hhaha -thanks, i love my legs getting attention, what do you like in woman?? what turns you on?
What do I like in a women? Well? Nice tits expecially when there tight and rounded, kinda small. Love feeling them and feeling a smooth nippel! Of course I really love smooth hot legs like yours, I've a good idea what your legs are like and can see them now all tight and smooth. just wanna feel them. Also I like a outgoing personality. friendly like you. Your like the most best person I have ever met on these posts. Thats really cool yo told you b/f about me, cause I wanna be your b/f on line. Rub you back.maybe even tease those hot legs with oil while I rub you feet and other sensual parts! Get you all relaxed. Then spank your smooth butt. I mean stroke,
steve

AOL

#21 Dec 11, 2008
maria wrote:
I'm off to bed in a minute steve, I've rubbing my smooth legs thinking of you, I've even mentioned it to my bf - lol
I'm sitting here with black heels and my long black socks rolled down - chat tomorrow if you are online..........sorry if i'm a bit of a tease.
Wow. I got you all turned on! Rubing your legs. Thats really hot thinking about me in that way. To tell you the truth I think about your a lot! In a kinda turned onway. Really wanna chat with you to. I;ll be online. Went out last night for a while. sorry i missed you. I love the way you tease me. it gets me so hard! Keep going i love it.
steve

AOL

#22 Dec 11, 2008
Marie I have been missing you all day. Lets chat tonight. bye. Been missing those smooth legs. An your teasing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 5 min Chris 78,222
delhi gay sex 5 min amite 10,651
Bi/Gay boys in NC lookin for sex (Apr '12) 6 min Hornyboi1797 131
Bi guys that want to talk dirty about mmf 6 min KLB-56 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Marku 749,478
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Jmcdinis 756,043
i love watching men wanking and talking dirty 6 min jim 15
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min horny 359,942
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min Onit1111 101,086
More from around the web