Savannah

Toronto, Canada

#164 May 2, 2008
My vagina is very tight. I haven't had sex in a long time and it makes it difficult every time I'm with a new man because I just can't relax. There is pain and sometimes bleeding. I don't know what to do! I usually avoid any sexual encounters because I know it won't work out...

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#166 May 3, 2008
retro wrote:
I deffinetly prefer loose vaginas. After, the birth of our first child my wife vagina became a loose and I started to enjoy her even more. Now after 2 more kids her vagina is even more loose and I don't have any problem with my pleasure at all. The only difference is that my wife started to like different sex games and bigger objects to reach orgasm. When she is stimulated enough she like me to put my hand in her vagina and simetimes she likes to have a hand and a large toy inside to reach orgasm. Her loose vagina does not bother me at all as long she is happy and satisfied.
I agree with you on that one. The bigger ones are more fun to play with. I've found if a girl is uncomfortable with 3 fingers, she usually gets sore and uncomfortable within about 10-15 minutes, regardless of our position.

A girl with greater 'contours' can handle more, and for a longer period of time. I've also found that most girls open up after enough stimulation to a 3-4 finger girth, which allows it to be pounded well, and without pain.
jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#167 May 3, 2008
tight is right .i cant even enjoy a very loose one
chucky

Columbus, OH

#168 May 3, 2008
I like to stretch my wife out with progressively larger d*ldos. The looser the better. Then when she is really stretched we make love. Shes a squirter so its really loose wet and sloppy!
When we are both getting close i tuck my balls into her pussy too- this makes for an incredible orgasm for both!
Try it- you will like it!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#169 May 5, 2008
Savannah wrote:
My vagina is very tight. I haven't had sex in a long time and it makes it difficult every time I'm with a new man because I just can't relax. There is pain and sometimes bleeding. I don't know what to do! I usually avoid any sexual encounters because I know it won't work out...
Let him oral you to relax you. If this makes you more tighter,you oral him instead for a long time,that should relax you then follow it with penetration. If it is still tighter,use a lubricant. I guarantee you,it works.:-)

By the way,the bleeding could be because you are not relax yet and he is banging your cervix,that causes bleeding. If you are dry when he get in you,that can also cause bleeding. Use a lubricant and tell him not to over do the deep banging until you are ready.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#170 May 5, 2008
Raise your hand if you like it when Space1 says, "Deep banging"
Sachin

Chandigarh, India

#171 May 6, 2008
oh man,, yet m a kid.... you told nice thing.. nw i more excited bout tat stage of gals but so far away 2 b hapn vid me....:P hehe..........
retro wrote:
I deffinetly prefer loose vaginas. After, the birth of our first child my wife vagina became a loose and I started to enjoy her even more. Now after 2 more kids her vagina is even more loose and I don't have any problem with my pleasure at all. The only difference is that my wife started to like different sex games and bigger objects to reach orgasm. When she is stimulated enough she like me to put my hand in her vagina and simetimes she likes to have a hand and a large toy inside to reach orgasm. Her loose vagina does not bother me at all as long she is happy and satisfied.
experienced

Brooklyn, NY

#173 May 8, 2008
peaches wrote:
I am a virgin and I'm so worried about the first time I have sex because I'm so tight...I can just about fit a heavy flow tampon up there, but that's only like a 2cm diameter or something. I once tried to put my finger up there to try and break the hymen but it just hurt like hell and I'm never doing that again. Really worried now because I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I'm petrified that he won't fit in me, or it will be agony...did anyone else have that problem?
Please reply!!!
i was very tight when i was a virgin (i couldnt fit more than a finger in my vagina, and i once tried to put a tampon in and i couldnt it hurt too much. I lost my virginity to a very well endowed guy (8 1/2 inches AND thick) and i will be honest it hurt like hell, i wanted it to be over quick. The second time we tried to have sex (like 2 or 3 weeks later) it hurt even more than the first time, so much that i screamed (he wasnt being rough and i am not a baby when it comes to pain, but it hurt that much) and made him stop. I was so upset, i loved sex and i loved my boyfriend but i thought it just wouldnt work out, that anatomically it wasnt possible for us to have good sex (i am 5'1 and he is 5'11- so our genitalia were different sizes). But the story has a happy ending. The third time around we tried positions with shallow penetration and it didnt hurt, it even started feeling good for me. By the next month sex was great, little pain. Now (a yr later) sex is amazing. He says I am still tight (and so have others) but i have learned to take him in. Its all about being wet enough (never a problem for me lol) and relaxed =) so dont worry, it will be ok.
Join Free

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#175 May 9, 2008
I myself like a tighter, wet sloppy pussy.
My wife has a loose sloppy one, as any of you that have seen my wife's vagina when I posted a link to a picture of it can see.(I guess half of what I like is better than nothing at all)
I'm lucky my wife likes anal or I wouldn't be so happy with screwing my wife. Her ass is VERY tight.
UniqueBodyParts AT AOL

Costa Mesa, CA

#176 May 12, 2008
A couple women I have been with had extremely tight tunnels (tight from end to end) which is VERY VERY rare. The entire tunnel was tight yet very soft and wet. The feeling was from another planet!!!! Its now the ONLY type of female I desire. I wish I could find another!!!!! I have just the right tool for this type of vagina. PURE AMAZING SEX for both. Email me (see my name) if you are a female on earth with this type of vagina. I am looking for you. Its been years!!!!

Since: May 08

Anaheim, CA

#177 May 12, 2008
sometimes it can be way to tight
childcat

Lima, Peru

#179 Jun 2, 2008
Hi, who are you ??

I like the whirlpool, gorgeous squeeze so haard...!
childcat

Lima, Peru

#180 Jun 2, 2008
I like men who recognize how to posses a woman, what position enters her best !

A men without this wise tools cannot be a good lover.

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

#181 Jun 2, 2008
mine got good stamina, my gf is really tight works perfect for us, but i think its always down to personal preference ;)
Janice

Hemet, CA

#182 Jun 2, 2008
pete wrote:
reason i ask is my wife has a very relaxed vagina that gets soaked during sex which makes it quite loose. i find the feeling great as i can thrust on her harder and harder and she loves it. i have had tight ones in the past but none of them have given me anywhere near as much pleasure. my wife found it hard to belive at first but she found out that when handing me off if she did it with a loose grip i cum far heavier and quicker then with a tight one
Wow, that is the most interesting post I have seen in a while--niether good or bad, just interesting..

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#183 Jun 2, 2008
Wait. Men like loose vagina? lol. This is news to me. So do you mean to tell me that the "exercises" i do are pointless? lol. haha
Janice

Hemet, CA

#184 Jun 2, 2008
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
Wait. Men like loose vagina? lol. This is news to me. So do you mean to tell me that the "exercises" i do are pointless? lol. haha
By no means. I think they do more for women....
england tj

UK

#185 Jun 2, 2008
my husband said sex gets beter n beter ,he loves the wetness . but i no how to control my muscels.we are in our 50s.
Ariel

Sydney, Australia

#186 Jun 3, 2008
i think having a loose vagina is no fun for a guy.... where as a tight vagina can give more pleasure to both male and female.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#188 Jun 3, 2008
Silly-Nena20 wrote:
Not necessarily, Nena!!! Somewhere there's got to be a nice in-between... where the woman's vagina isn't so loose to where it feels like a broomstick in a 55 gallon drum...(Sick joke, I know!!) and to where she's so tight, it causes painful intercourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Roke 496,199
does showing off your gf/ wife turn you on? 3 min hockeydude48 640
27 m cd looking to chat maybe more canada only 3 min sexycdguy 2
mistress looking for hairy skype slave 3 min pretty_mistress 433
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min diniboy1994 304,482
Directoire knickers or rubber bloomers (Sep '12) 3 min Andrew 8443 901
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Curious 408,073
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Bored 177,386
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Aaronw0123 21,839
•••