Swork Pord

London, UK

#108 Jan 23, 2008
peaches wrote:
I am a virgin and I'm so worried about the first time I have sex because I'm so tight...I can just about fit a heavy flow tampon up there, but that's only like a 2cm diameter or something. I once tried to put my finger up there to try and break the hymen but it just hurt like hell and I'm never doing that again. Really worried now because I want to have sex with my boyfriend but I'm petrified that he won't fit in me, or it will be agony...did anyone else have that problem?
Please reply!!!
I'm no expert but I've had a g/f who had a similar problem. If your b/f really loves you and cares for you, you should be able to talk to him about your anguishes and he should help put you at ease and be very gentle and careful with you. If not, lose him!

If that doesn't help, try asking to see a female nurse at your GP. They've seen it all/heard it all so there'll be no need to get embarrassed about anything.
Ranchman135

Toronto, Canada

#109 Jan 24, 2008
I prefer loose also, but with a woman who can tighten up at the right moment, just at the point of no return. Wetter the better and it plays into our favourite fantasy, she has already just had another man, and I'm second.
TONY

Long Beach, CA

#110 Jan 25, 2008
YOU ARE JUST FINE ,JUST KEEP IT LUBRICATED ENOUGH TOO BE REALLY WET AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT FEEL ANY PAIN. ENJOY

“"Titt for tat- live it!"”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#111 Jan 25, 2008
Ahh damn the lies and damn the kegals allthose exercises just to find out men like it loose! Crap and here i thought i was doing you guys a favor

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#112 Jan 26, 2008
silly4life wrote:
Ahh damn the lies and damn the kegals allthose exercises just to find out men like it loose! Crap and here i thought i was doing you guys a favor
I'm sure I would appreciate it. I can hardly wait to rearrange your bits.

Los Angeles

#113 Jan 26, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I would appreciate it. I can hardly wait to rearrange your bits.
Its nice to know someone likes that ive been working on my "bits." Wow when placed between the correct combination of words "bits" which i have never thought of as a sexy word becomes sooo... hot. hmm how strange.
gfresh

Denton, TX

#115 Jan 26, 2008
ha! I copied you!:)

You are a sissy!

Me likey!!

“experimenting builds trust.”

South Carolina

#116 Jan 26, 2008
Does'nt really matter to me as long as both is having fun.Tight or loose they both have thier advantages.
Join Free
cameron tyla

AOL

#118 Jan 27, 2008
ive been doing my kegels and my bf loves it he say's its more snug then before i started.
EMP

Beaverton, OR

#119 Jan 27, 2008
It all depends. After an oral orgasm my SO will be very wet and relaxed. I love the feeling of sinking down into that silky, hot wetness when I enter her. Within a couple of minutes her muscles take over and she gets a pretty good grip on my c*ck until we both get off. Then I love it as we lay there and her c&nt relaxes around my slowly shrinking c*ck and my juice flows over my nuts, down her a$$ crack and puddles on the bed sheet.
Charlie

Australia

#121 Feb 1, 2008
dont be worried i would love this..
Michelle wrote:
My Vagina is tight. I've only slept with 5 men in my lifetime, and I've been with the same man for 10 years now. Not only am I tight, I am VERY VERY WET. When he's hitting it from the back my juices run down his leg. When he's eating me out, my juices drip down his chin. I leave large wet spots anywhere We make love. But he loves it. Especially when I bounce up and down on it. I love it when I can see his penis, and legs shining with my juices.

Brisbane, Australia

#122 Feb 1, 2008
silly4life wrote:
<quoted text> Its nice to know someone likes that ive been working on my "bits." Wow when placed between the correct combination of words "bits" which i have never thought of as a sexy word becomes sooo... hot. hmm how strange.
haha

I find it more funny than hot. I think any word can have sexual Connotation.

Los Angeles

#123 Feb 1, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
haha
I find it more funny than hot. I think any word can have sexual Connotation.
I disagree but go ahead prove it to me.Soda can,notebook,and flashlight.On your mark get set go!HA HA i have defeated you at last

Brisbane, Australia

#124 Feb 1, 2008
silly4life wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree but go ahead prove it to me.Soda can,notebook,and flashlight.On your mark get set go!HA HA i have defeated you at last
lol

I am to tired for this sh*t. You know I only set that up to let you have a small win to boost your confidence?

Los Angeles

#125 Feb 1, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I am to tired for this sh*t. You know I only set that up to let you have a small win to boost your confidence?
Haha thats fine it means i win anyway. go to sleep
Sheila

Gaylord, MI

#126 Feb 5, 2008
cameron tyla wrote:
i am 25 years old and have 5 children 4 delivered vaginally and i have been told each and every time by my partners that i have the perfect wetness and virgin tight vagina,i have learned to love this but i wonder will it change after a few years when im older.plus poit taken i do milk my guys dry too and they love it.i also found that if you work your muscles and legs on a guy during sex he will be on the brinks through the whole thing. using your vaginal muscles help alot during sex for men and woman
I don't know how this works but I'm 58 and have had 6 kids look much younger than my age. I do work out. I'm sexually active and they always comment on how tight iam and have said I milk them dry.
jan

UK

#127 Feb 10, 2008
its true when ur slightly tight n very wet u enjoy it mo,iv tried being very tight I didn't work,being loose neither,men always left, but I can say after the kegels n allowing myself 2get wet i hav a permanent man.
Nuboflife

Spring, TX

#128 Feb 11, 2008
Dont be moronic people, ofcourse not one man wants a loose vagina not one!!! It is a horrible thing.. If some guy complains about it being too tight, then he himself needs to be fucked in his ass! Because he is absaloutly gay.. Everything is sex these days, if you have kids and your vagina gets loose, you will NEVER be the same again mark my words. Ofcourse unless you physicly do surgary or your husband cheats and makes both lifes work. Excersice can work.. But alot of woman have more than 1-2 kids and dont have time, knowledge, or the effort to do them. It will mentally make you feel like shit and it will make you feel more and more unsexy each day.. It will ruin your life.. It will 100% make you feel unsexy and make your husband or whoever you are with have fantasies about other woman that is a fact. Most of them act on it because the tight vagina calls in the back of the mind, and they have no self restraint or knowledge to go beyind the loose vagina.. We are shoddy mindless people becareful who you have kids with, becareful how many you have.. For everything depends on the vagina, the vagina is the most important thing on earth. The vagina makes things happen.. Im not just saying this! this is so.. You can see it. Most important thing in relationship is vagina, dont kid yourselves.. Some guy wrote I like it loose and if she can tighten it up at the right moment...? Wtf that does even mean!? How can she tighten it up if she is loose? She has to be tight to make it tighter. Take care of your body girls, for sex in relationship is supreme and the most important thing is a tight vagina. Loose vagina in relationship is destructive and can cause violence, because face it we are animals.
Antoine

Moonee Ponds, Australia

#129 Feb 11, 2008
A tight vagina without question; There is nothing like feeling that tension and friction of a tight, small vagina. However you know you've got skills when you can please a very loose-lipped lady ;)

Antoine Venuka,
Map to the G Spot,
www.maptothegspot.com
EMP

Beaverton, OR

#130 Feb 11, 2008
Nuboflife wrote:
Dont be moronic people, ofcourse not one man wants a loose vagina not one!!! It is a horrible thing.. If some guy complains about it being too tight, then he himself needs to be fucked in his ass! Because he is absaloutly gay..
Biggest bunch of bovine defecation I've read in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min malmo1234 446,125
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 18 m uk 198,361
I want to talk dirty to a dirty old man 60+ (May '13) 4 min hornygal30 214
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jhooper66666666 526,813
Wank now FaceTime 5 min David 1
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 5 min rahul 15,367
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 5 min Male 19,995
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min tiffany 336,781
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min Dancuthbert 32,575

Human Sexuality People Search