do other men prefer a loose or tight ...
cameron tyla

AOL

#52 Dec 27, 2007
i believe it doesnt really matter if your virgin tight or loose as long as you can work them muscles and that dick its a beautiful baby
cameron tyla

AOL

#53 Dec 27, 2007
i beleive that it doesnt matter if your losse or virgin tight just as long as you can work those muscles and the dick its all beautiful baby!
Panty Tradesman

Norway

#54 Dec 27, 2007
i am a dude wrote:
my gf has an extremely skitzo pus sy. sometime she really tight and other times shes looser but its still kinda tight. never seen it before but i love it
lmao, ooo, a schitzophrenic, pus:sy dude thats the best one i ve heard in ages man, good on you.
delta girl

Brandon, MS

#56 Dec 29, 2007
After having two children in two years and divorced for two years, i am wondering if, when i do have sex again, will i not be as tight as i use to be. Are you naturally tight or do you do exercises? Are there any devices that you know about that may help one perform kegels correctly?

“Have fun doing it!!”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta, GA

#57 Dec 29, 2007
delta girl wrote:
After having two children in two years and divorced for two years, i am wondering if, when i do have sex again, will i not be as tight as i use to be. Are you naturally tight or do you do exercises? Are there any devices that you know about that may help one perform kegels correctly?
I've had two children.. You should have no complaints.. You can exercise those muscles just like any other muscles- tighten and loosen, just like doing sit ups..
Zan

Singapore, Singapore

#58 Dec 29, 2007
yeah, i tink men prefer a tight one? my bf always tells me he enjoys looking at my 'very small hole' & he wonders how he could go in. n yes, he always has 2 control himself so he won't cum b4 me. u won't believe how he raves abt it. Coming from an Asian country, u'd better believe it. Men here r hung up on tight vaginas. Laser rejuvenation 4 tightening up is very, very common.

“Great Minds Think For Themselv”

Baton Rouge, LA

#59 Dec 29, 2007
If the woman is well lubed, I love em tight. You cna count me as one of the guys that love to be milk by a vagina.
Alpha Omega Game

United States

#60 Dec 29, 2007
This is a easy qestion.

I prefer tight then I like to pound it loose the best I can.

Id never seek out or desire a loose girl,worthless to me.
Join Free
DrK

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#61 Dec 31, 2007
Please stop the myth. Let's ask the professionals.
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/a_fe...
Some average guy

Powhatan, VA

#63 Jan 6, 2008
My wife is very loose and wet. I love the feel moving all around, she makes me come hard everytime.
KayC

San Francisco, CA

#66 Jan 6, 2008
tight no duh the tighter the better my gf's vigina is really tight we dont have sex to much so she stays tight. We even talk'd about. when i finguer her 1 or 2 fingers is enough.
Asha

UAE

#68 Jan 8, 2008
I like wet tight vags. The pleasure it gives is unbearable
Sam

Reading, PA

#69 Jan 8, 2008
I've had both and for me, the tighter the better
Tom

Coquitlam, Canada

#70 Jan 10, 2008
Sam wrote:
I've had both and for me, the tighter the better
I agree,I like tighter because its more comfortable...

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#71 Jan 10, 2008
delta girl wrote:
The best Kegel exercise is simple, you are holding your muscles trying not to urinate. Hold it,let go,hold it,let go. Do it over and over again anywhere at any time you have a chance.

When your body is used to it,it will get tight automatically when needed. It doesn't matter how many children you have,you'll stay tight.

Kegel exercise is not just good for sex. It is also beneficial when pregnant to assure a strong cervix to hold a growing fetus inside.
rebecca

Rogers, AR

#72 Jan 10, 2008
How do you get over the self doubt when someone tells you that you are loose and they prefer tight? I mean he always gets off, but now I am very self conscience. We have talked about it and he says he just told the truth. I wish i would have never asked......
dolly

Gainesville, GA

#73 Jan 10, 2008
rebecca wrote:
How do you get over the self doubt when someone tells you that you are loose and they prefer tight? I mean he always gets off, but now I am very self conscience. We have talked about it and he says he just told the truth. I wish i would have never asked......
If he gets off,what's your problem? It only means that loose or not,he is having fun. You are still capable to make your partner happy. Get over the issue. But if you can't really help it,do my advise above. Start the kegel exercise.

Location hidden

#74 Jan 10, 2008
rebecca wrote:
Stop the guilt,you are fine.:-)
If he still gets off,what is your problem? The man is having fun wether it is loose or not. If you are really that concern,start the kegel exercise. Good Luck.:-)

“Live and Love Fully”

Nth Qld, Australia

#75 Jan 10, 2008
rebecca wrote:
Do your sexercises... it will make a difference both to your vagina and self confidence, not to mention your sex life... even tell him you are doing them and 'practice' on him - that will liven him up! lol
And if you're not sure what I mean... sit on top of him (with him in you of course) and do your sexercises... like you are milking him... even lift up slightly as you do so, so you create that pulled up effect as you lift.
Tell him he has to give you feedback too... I mean...you are doing this for both of you :-) Hmm it wouldn't hurt for him to do his sexercises at the same time... see if he can flex enough to find your g spot... only fair that if you have to sexcercise so should he :-P Have fun now!

Location hidden

#76 Jan 10, 2008
loose wrote:
My vagina is naturally big and loose despite not having babies. I have a good control on the kegel area and of the urinating muscles, but when I'm horny my vagina is looser and very wet, and the penis tends to go out. This doesnt happen when I'm drier. I need a big thick penis, that's for sure, but I cannot expect to find the size I need in every man. So, my question, what can I do (beyond kegel's)to help me to avoid the penis getting out? Which sex positions you reccommend?
When you are excited,your body is probably pushing your partner's manhood's out. Try to focus on Kegel until you can control it with your movements. If it don't work? Do all kinds of experiments until you find whats' the best trick to do not to get it out. Good luck.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 15 min woody002380 48,635
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min JustYoungCock 472,221
M46 bored at home. 15 min Home Alone 7
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 16 min tempfortoday 959,622
Ever cumm in someones food without telling them? (Dec '11) 16 min Claire got it 610
gay teens newcastle (May '14) 17 min older gay guy 1,272
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 18 min Priti1602 9,993
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 19 min Glingy 209,079
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 28 min steven17tyler 12,616
More from around the web