“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#335 Jul 25, 2008
this should have been done as a poll.
dick100

Ashland, OR

#336 Jul 25, 2008
I have had both. They each have advantages. My ex was loose. It was great to get my whole hand into her and try to bring her to an O. I would find some of the biggest cucumbers in our garden and use it as a dildo. Some medium size zucchini worked well, also. Pop bottles and other things around the house made for some hot evenings.

My present wife is so very tight. After her last child, the doctor fix her up real good. I have a hard time working two fingers in her. Every time she goes to a new doctor for an exam, he tells her to relax. They can't believe she is so thight after having two kids. I like to f**k a tight one better.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#337 Jul 25, 2008
Before I was circumcised, I prefered loose and wet. Now that I have less sensation, I prefer a good tight dry pounding. I suppose that's why rape is far more prevalent in countries where male genital mutilation is commonly practiced.

“SEXY BOY”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia,PA

#339 Jul 25, 2008
Maybe someone should redo this thread as a poll,so you'll see for yourself what most men prefer.

“SEXY BOY”

Philadelphia,PA

#340 Jul 25, 2008
I think most would say tight.

“SEXY BOY”

Philadelphia,PA

#341 Jul 25, 2008
Also,that is why so many men are even trying to have anal sex with their women ,because the botty hole is much tighter,unless,you keep funking her up there.
Hello

San Diego, CA

#344 Jul 30, 2008
well, i don't know if guys like it tight
so idk if a guy says "i bet ur really tight.." if that's a bad thing or a good thing..
julie

New York, NY

#345 Jul 30, 2008
chocolate flavor likes the hershey highway!(but with dudes only)
Join Free
Shy

Nottingham, UK

#346 Jul 31, 2008
I never have any complaints about my "loosness" bt i am constantly nervous that i do not satisfy men. I have had one child and can easily insert two fingers in myself as i am naturally moist and get wet incredibly easily...does this mean that i will feel loose when a man enters me?
hankypanky3

United States

#347 Jul 31, 2008
Shy wrote:
I never have any complaints about my "loosness" bt i am constantly nervous that i do not satisfy men. I have had one child and can easily insert two fingers in myself as i am naturally moist and get wet incredibly easily...does this mean that i will feel loose when a man enters me?
I have had both, and too tight can make a guy sore. I also have experienced too loose, to the point, I couldn't tell if I was in her, or it had slipped out. Kegal exercises can help.
I think the fact you get wet fast is a very good trait. I think a guy that is at least average in size, will find you are just find. The vagina tends to adjust to the guy. My wife also gets wet
instantly. She doesn't like a lot of foreplay, as she is more ready then I am.

“Through the eyes of Krissi :) ”

Since: Jul 08

North York, Canada

#348 Jul 31, 2008
I'm pretty tight and I've never had any complants. It all has to do with how wet you get. A guy can still easily slide in and out of me and fuck me hard even if i'm tight because i get so wet and slippery. Plus you both feel more in that case. I'm sure women don't even get that loose anyway so i don't understand why its a big issue in general. Besides there are exercises to help with that stuff :P.
tight vagina

Garland, TX

#350 Jul 31, 2008
I don't date much so when i hooked up with this special guy in my life, he thought my vagina was tight and I think he liked it..who knows? He came back two days later and now i need to change my number :)
Den from US

United States

#353 Aug 3, 2008
monica germany wrote:
I was just wondering if you were truly serious?? I get extremely wet while having sex and I get so embarresed when that happens. I feel like there is something wrong with me. Do men find that attractive at all? Please help me.
Are You kidding, I find that when my wife is soaked that is a complete turn on for me. It makes me feel I must be doing it right, and she is enjoying it as much as me. I even love her soaked if we have oral sex. I find she is much more responsive when wet.

“SEXY BOY”

Philadelphia,PA

#354 Aug 4, 2008
julie wrote:
chocolate flavor likes the hershey highway!(but with dudes only)
LMBAO! Funny,very funny! What the fxck do you like, fool?

“SEXY BOY”

Philadelphia,PA

#355 Aug 4, 2008
Now Go munch on some corn chips and pick your funky toe cracks.
jessica

Philadelphia, PA

#359 Aug 5, 2008
i am a dude wrote:
my gf has an extremely skitzo pus sy. sometime she really tight and other times shes looser but its still kinda tight. never seen it before but i love it
thats becuz shes cheating on u
UKGuy

Leeds, UK

#360 Aug 5, 2008
Shy wrote:
Wel i guess we'll jus have to try wont we??haha!
SEXY YELLA

Paradise, CA

#362 Aug 7, 2008
TIGHT MEANS YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL EVERYTHING
mightymag

Dasmah, Kuwait

#363 Aug 7, 2008
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
thats becuz shes cheating on u
Nice one Jessica!!(Been laffing for a couple of minutes now).
luvit

Dallas, GA

#364 Aug 8, 2008
SEXY YELLA wrote:
TIGHT MEANS YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL EVERYTHING
...and that he is big enough to feel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Danny 495,478
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min bangyadead 303,603
Giving the wife a MMF threesome? (Dec '09) 5 min geordie72 391
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min finn0991 407,247
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Colleysammy 176,963
Selling my virginity to whoever has the biggest d 5 min big Ben 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Prettyeyes1997 21,513
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE