Comments
1 - 20 of 87 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2009
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Do you kiss your s/o after a bj?
KevinUK

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 3, 2009
 
Yes I've got no problem with that.
Shelby92

Hartlepool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 3, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Yeah why not. I get turned on knowing I can make the guy taste his cock on my lips after i suck him.
wildone

Broad Brook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 3, 2009
 
And she is to kiss me after a muff dive NO PROB HERE
Loki

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 4, 2009
 
Originally, I thought 'twas strange. But then I realized that if she can lick her own juices (it turns me on, and her too), why should it be that big of a deal if I taste mine when I kiss her?

It's not poison and her kisses are quite passionate after she's watched/felt/tasted me cum.
ByTheWay

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 4, 2009
 
Only if I haven't came in her mouth. Then sure.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 4, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

People who share intense intimacy should have no problem with each other's bodily fluids.

“Now with 99.9% Less Sugar”

Since: May 09

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I don't full on open mouth kiss my guy after he comes in mine. But do go up for a peck, and he never turns away from it.

After your girl does something like that for you to turn around and be so disgusted as to not kiss her so disrespectful. If your semen is so foul that you don't want to kiss her after she's swallowed it..then you shouldn't be letting her do that now should you?

I can see a guy not wanting a full on snowball dose of his own medicine jammed back down his own throat (although am positive that is some peoples very specific kink lol) But if you like getting head (from the same girl) more than once, you should learn to suck it up and deal with coming in contact with the after-taste of your seed.

Anything less than that is going to make a girl feel used, and while some women do enjoy feeling used unless you know thats the case, kiss her. Make her feel like what she did for you was natural and pleasurable as it was, not something so filthy you don't want it near you - that is sending horribly mixed messages.
Join Free
Moondancer

East Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 4, 2009
 
If I have just fiven a bj and taken his c*m in my mouth, he better be willing to kiss me fully and with passion. I am certainly willingto kiss him after he has gone down on me. Kissing after 69 can be quite a tasty treat for both.

Since: Apr 09

Grass Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 4, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I sexual relationships with my brothers. They both like it when I don't swallow it all...and keep some in my mouth....so that they can swallow it while kissing me.

It is one of the hottest things that they love to do.
sophpiee

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 4, 2009
 
hey dina u got msn?

“just a guy having fun”

Since: Jun 09

yo mommas house!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 4, 2009
 
i think a nice long hot kiss after my wife gives me a bj is one of the hottest kisses. the heat built up in her mouth from the friction, the wetness and mixture of tastes. hmm yummy
Lick it up

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 4, 2009
 
Moondancer wrote:
If I have just fiven a bj and taken his c*m in my mouth, he better be willing to kiss me fully and with passion. I am certainly willingto kiss him after he has gone down on me. Kissing after 69 can be quite a tasty treat for both.
F**K yes...
LB Sux

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 4, 2009
 
I think it's so hot and kinky to snowball. I love to taste myself after he goes down on me and I bring his head and lips to mine....drives me nuts.
hanky panky 3

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 4, 2009
 
Dina85 wrote:
I sexual relationships with my brothers. They both like it when I don't swallow it all...and keep some in my mouth....so that they can swallow it while kissing me.
It is one of the hottest things that they love to do.
I like to kiss the girl after as well. And if you have cum in your mouth, that is so hot. Do they like going down on you after they have unloaded in your pu**y. Did the brothers give oral to each other? You did both of them at once, mostly? Since the one has gotten married, I'm curious, if you have ever done a threesome with them?

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 4, 2009
 
Dina85 wrote:
I sexual relationships with my brothers. They both like it when I don't swallow it all...and keep some in my mouth....so that they can swallow it while kissing me.
It is one of the hottest things that they love to do.
it would be real hot if that story were true...

“It Was Broken When I Found It”

Since: May 09

The Far North

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 4, 2009
 
I couldn’t agree more! It’s a matter of acceptance.
Once years ago, just after I came externally after some blowjob / hand job combination the woman I was with waited about two seconds and sprung out of bed and said “Eew, I’ve got to wash this stuff off”(like it was a toxic substance). She said half jokingly, but I didn’t really take it that way.
Also years ago I was with a different partner in a similar situation and after spewing all over the place I jokingly apologized saying “Sorry about making a mess” to which she softly replied “I like the messes that men make”. Obviously, it touched my enough that I still remember her words.

The reason I cite incidents years ago is that I’m dealing with more mature women now who seem to have resolved the bodily fluid issue.

In answer to the topic : Absolutely!

“It Was Broken When I Found It”

Since: May 09

The Far North

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 4, 2009
 
la la la lola wrote:
People who share intense intimacy should have no problem with each other's bodily fluids.
I couldn’t agree more! It’s a matter of acceptance.
Once years ago, just after I came externally after some blowjob / hand job combination the woman I was with waited about two seconds and sprung out of bed and said “Eew, I’ve got to wash this stuff off”(like it was a toxic substance). She said half jokingly, but I didn’t really take it that way.
Also years ago I was with a different partner in a similar situation and after spewing all over the place I jokingly apologized saying “Sorry about making a mess” to which she softly replied “I like the messes that men make”. Obviously, it touched my enough that I still remember her words.

The reason I cite incidents years ago is that I’m dealing with more mature women now who seem to have resolved the bodily fluid issue.

In answer to the topic : Absolutely!

“It Was Broken When I Found It”

Since: May 09

The Far North

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 4, 2009
 
Lickity Splits wrote:
I don't full on open mouth kiss my guy after he comes in mine. But do go up for a peck, and he never turns away from it.
After your girl does something like that for you to turn around and be so disgusted as to not kiss her so disrespectful. If your semen is so foul that you don't want to kiss her after she's swallowed it..then you shouldn't be letting her do that now should you?
I can see a guy not wanting a full on snowball dose of his own medicine jammed back down his own throat (although am positive that is some peoples very specific kink lol) But if you like getting head (from the same girl) more than once, you should learn to suck it up and deal with coming in contact with the after-taste of your seed.
Anything less than that is going to make a girl feel used, and while some women do enjoy feeling used unless you know thats the case, kiss her. Make her feel like what she did for you was natural and pleasurable as it was, not something so filthy you don't want it near you - that is sending horribly mixed messages.
You’re right that if he won’t kiss you afterwards it’s extremely disrespectful. He needs to grow up and he certainly doesn’t deserve you.
Sex is about sharing and both parties bring their gifts to the banquet to exchange and share. I love the sight, sounds, smells, tastes and textures of a woman and I would hope she feels the same.
Personally I find the thought of another man’s semen repulsive, but am quite comfortable with my own. The few times I have snowballed have been incredibly hot.
You’re right it does send a horrible message. You’re very articulate and you have the situation nailed perfectly, you should trust your gut instinct. My advice to any girl in that situation is if he’s young and you really like him you might give him a chance to come around (but don’t hold your breath) otherwise find a guy that values and appreciates you.

Since: Mar 09

Scottsbluff Live in Jamestown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 4, 2009
 
I'll bet there are a lot of things guys would die denying that they do just to save face.

Granted my ex wife did not have a high sex drive (she started taking a hormone shot once a month and WOW) anyway she did not like preforming oral on me and she did not like to kiss me after I went down on her (she said that is how lesbians are made ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) anyway getting to the point it would drive her up the wall on the few occasions she would let me cum inside her to go back down on her and eat her out. The first few times I did it I was apprehensive, but to see her squirm all over the bed was fantastic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5364 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mono2266 136,434
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min smc224 336,562
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min horneyboi15 246,106
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 3 min robin8 5,391
I'm so horny someone help... 3 min rob 4
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min 18yo Aussie 440,165
Wife was Raped by 2 blackmen,now wants blackmen (Aug '11) 4 min Danny19 53
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Ghost_309 2,915
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••