Girls, where do you like your man to come?

Created by Dale on Dec 22, 2007

633 votes

Click on an option to vote

mouth

face

back

ass

boobs

feet

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Glendale, AZ

#1 Dec 23, 2007
great poll question. would love to see the consensus. trying to open my wife up to taking it in the mouth...cumming on her boobs gets old after a while.
Lisa M

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2007
I actually prefer the guy to have his orgasm inside my vagina...but since that wasn't one of the choices, I chose my next favorite place which is into my mouth. My next choice would be inside my butt....just thought I should add all this, rather than just casting my vote. I'm 33 years old, divorced, and I live in the USA. I like the forums and the polls here. I hope that more women post, as well as vote...so interesting.
Straithard

Mountain View, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2007
Mm, yeah. More women should post here. I love comin in a woman's ass, n am glad to see that's right up there in the preferences.

“open mind”

Since: Nov 07

Skopje, Republic of Macedonia

#4 Dec 23, 2007
very good idea-poll. i think there are answers missing like: inside, in a condom and "stomach" <<< i have read this on a study about positions, missionary is the most common and the stomach comes as natural place and sadly a missing answer. i came across another topic i think in most cases its OK to ask >where< :)

>>> practice Safe SEX!!!

Glendale, AZ

#5 Dec 23, 2007
Lisa M wrote:
I actually prefer the guy to have his orgasm inside my vagina...but since that wasn't one of the choices, I chose my next favorite place which is into my mouth. My next choice would be inside my butt....just thought I should add all this, rather than just casting my vote. I'm 33 years old, divorced, and I live in the USA. I like the forums and the polls here. I hope that more women post, as well as vote...so interesting.
The question can be taken to a next step by asking if this is your husband/boyfriend or others as well? Simply put, is your preference for cumming in your mouth only for your husband/boyfriend or does that apply to someone you just met in the bar as well?

Canberra, Australia

#6 Dec 23, 2007
Lisa M wrote:
Hi Lisa.
In order of preference mine are mouth, face and then ass.

Leichhardt, Australia

#7 Dec 23, 2007
Wow, This is an interesting thread. I learn something new everyday, but I never expect to learn something as interesting as this.
harold

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2007
Lisa M wrote:
Hey Lisa M. I left a note for you on another thread too. I see that you live in Miami, Florida, so do I and I would love to connect with you. I like what you say in your posts and I get the idea you are very open minded. I am a Single Black Male, 30 years old. In one of your posts you said that you are a divorced 33 year old white woman and that you never were with a black man yet, but you're open to it. You also said that you don't know any black men. So tell me how to connect with you. Since we both live in Miami, it should be very easy for us to hook up. So tell me what's up.
Join Free

“Men should be submissive”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2007
I want to give a man a foot job while wearing black silk stocking and have him come in my Manolo Blahnik pumps. Then I can wear them for a bit before massaging him again with my gummy feet and toes, or letting him give me a foot massage while sucking my toes.
mike

Ireland

#10 Dec 23, 2007
la la la lola wrote:
I want to give a man a foot job while wearing black silk stocking and have him come in my Manolo Blahnik pumps. Then I can wear them for a bit before massaging him again with my gummy feet and toes, or letting him give me a foot massage while sucking my toes.
lola your my dream girl mail me sxyguy2004 @ hot mail . com please wanna share stories with you
David

Sydney, Australia

#11 Dec 23, 2007
la la la lola wrote:
Lola the dream girl of squidgy squishy feet! Maybe Carl and I could have one foot each? Or would 6 inches be enough for a start?
Virgin Nerd

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 23, 2007
Lola, dump the expensive Blahniks and put on some Buster Brown saddle shoes and bobbi sox and I'll be right over!

Carl
David

Sydney, Australia

#13 Dec 23, 2007
Carl you are closer, you have an unfair advantage!

Glendale, AZ

#14 Dec 23, 2007
laura_lace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa.
In order of preference mine are mouth, face and then ass.
When you say ass, do you mean on your ass or in it?

“Men should be submissive”

Location hidden

#16 Dec 24, 2007
Virgin Nerd wrote:
Lola, dump the expensive Blahniks and put on some Buster Brown saddle shoes and bobbi sox and I'll be right over!
Carl
Carl,

I will dress up any way you like! Buster Brown and his dog Tige have it going on!!

Lola
BlackMax

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2007
harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lisa M. I left a note for you on another thread too. I see that you live in Miami, Florida, so do I and I would love to connect with you. I like what you say in your posts and I get the idea you are very open minded. I am a Single Black Male, 30 years old. In one of your posts you said that you are a divorced 33 year old white woman and that you never were with a black man yet, but you're open to it. You also said that you don't know any black men. So tell me how to connect with you. Since we both live in Miami, it should be very easy for us to hook up. So tell me what's up.
I think you and Lisa M should meet in a chat room and keep this going. If she wants a black man, I think she should have one. If you live that close, just do it! Just for the record, I think black/white sex is HOT!

Canberra, Australia

#18 Jan 6, 2008
azguy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say ass, do you mean on your ass or in it?
In. Deep in.

“Here I am”

Scottsdale, AZ

#19 Jan 6, 2008
I voted for mouth since vagina was not offered, I prefer in my vagina while comming together, but the second best is mouth, turns me on sooooo.

Since: Jan 08

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2008
Definately inside my vagina, but when I am feeling naughty, I like it in my mouth and then share a nice wet kiss with him!

Since: Oct 07

Edmonton, Canada

#21 Jan 6, 2008
I am still waiting for the "all of the above" option! Variety is the spice of life so change it up! In the mouth or on the lips and chin is different because you can taste it immediately with your tongue. On your bottom is quite nice to when you feel it running between your legs or down your legs a little....mmm.....definitely all of the above!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would men still want to see a 60yo wife topless ? 3 min Johnrfc72 60
Lesbian snapchat (Oct '13) 3 min one night stand sex 4,113
Watching the wife have sex with another man (Jan '11) 3 min Cut 1,849
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min luke 407,328
who is going to have sex tonight? 4 min ReallyHorny18M 33
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min EddieSweet 10,177
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Letsplay 590,061
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Yoshymc97 531,533
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min LKauli 57,603
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Maxy28rosin 246,032