Confused

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

What to do? My wife went out this weekend with some girlfriends, nothing unusual there. She got home around 5am, I woke up to the sound of the door bell, she couldn't open the door. She was smashed drunk heels in her hands and looked disheveled, she started telling me that she had just come from being done by three guys, she said it was the best time of her life and if I still loved her (drunk talk) I was shocked and rudely awakened. As I listened she was sprawled on the bed still dressed and I could see up her short skirt that her panties were gone and there was cum oozing out of her, her face was rubbed raw red, so as she continued talking incoherent I started to undress her, she was red all over, apparently from being man handled. She never mentioned her girlfriends so I asked how she got home, She said a taxi, wonder how he got paid? My heart racing I grabbed her purse and got her phone, when I opened it out popped pictures of the mens privates, way big, one black two white, all three bigger than me! These were buff guys, muscular. I immediately sent them to my phone for proof in case she deleted them. There were pictures of her being used like a doll, in one all three were on her. I showed her the pictures and asked are these the guys, and she said yeah. She started to pass out but I needed answers, where were her friends, they picked her up, but they weren't in any of the pics? Who were these guys? They were in a nice room, where was this? and so much more. We had talked about this while making love which always excited her but I had no clue as to how far it would go, though it turned me on too.
I would like to pay her back by doing the same thing but iv'e searched and finding women who are willing is not an easy task.
I do love her and she seems sorry she has hurt me, things were quiet for a while, though now she lets me have my ways with her anytime any way. I feel like I'm not so jealous but more confused as what to do? It does make me horny when I think about it but I'm not telling her.
Her friends all called the next day, I could tell they knew something was up, but when I was around she would cut the conversations short.
The next day she deleted the pics but that evening I showed her my pics and she started crying, I deleted them telling her they will be in my brain. She felt a lil better.
Question, women have you ever done anything like this? and did your love for your partner diminish?
And any men have a similar experience?
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

nascarman wrote:
It was a few months after we were married my wife told me that her dad had had sex with her when she was 13. She didn't agree to it but let him have his way as she didn't want him mad at her. There were many skeletons in my closet so we sat down and opened up to each other. One of her fantasies was to be gang banged so I told her it was ok. We found some men and arranged it. She told me all about it and I found it very erotic. We love each other totally. Yes you should have a 3some or more.
I've found out quickly that finding willing men is quicker than women.
I have a strong desire to show her some pics of me in a similar situation, but I don't go out much as she does and internet doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. I would love to doctor up some pics even just to see her reaction.
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

nascarman wrote:
Does she know about it Dude?
Know about it?
Don't understand the question.
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Shelby GT 500 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dated a couple of women and my ex-wife did mostly the same thing.
My ex-wife was mean. That was mostly the reason for divorce.
It was only sex. Do not make her feel bad about it. Like an athletic event, sort of.
Enjoy her, maybe arrange a threesome. With her.
If my wife did this I would buy her a new BMW.
Do not make her regret this.
But, always keep pictures.
Send her flowers!!!
Wish I would've kept the pictures.
I'm not sure what to do at this point, though deep inside I would like to set something up with guys of my choosing and tie her up give her what she deserves. Apparently they were rough with her based on her redness, I would make sure she got it rough. And if she's tied up have another girl with me so we can watch it all go down, and after she's been abused I'll make sure I get some action from the other female and force her to watch.
But how would I feel afterwards? Not sure.
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

nascarman wrote:
Your partner, Does she know about you and other women?
No, at this point there are none.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No, at this point there are none.
if you really want to do it, then do it. set her up without her knowing so you can take all the pics you like. it the best way. believe me, and so erotic knowing you doin it all without her knowing
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Shelby GT 500 wrote:
Be a little easier on her. Like I said arrange a threesome.
Enjoy her, quit being mad. Do not try to get even!!!
That will lead to trouble.
Do not be so judgmental!!! It happened. Would you want a wife that no one else wanted???
What if you were out and three women came on to you and you were a little drunk???
Send her flowers!!!
She feels bad.
Hell, I will send her flowers!!!
That's nice of you. I don't think it was spontaneous, I think it was planned. Like I said, we'd been fantasizing when making love but didn't think it would happen. She should have confided in me, there's a trust issue now.
I know she's sexy and I see guys looking, she dresses very provocative on her girls night out and I don't get jealous. There's a lot here that I haven't explained.
1- she was spending a lot of time on-line staying up late when I went to bed.
2- she was very different that night before her friends picked her up, secretive like.
3- if it was OUR fantasy why didn't she include me in it.
4- How many times has she done it? Usually she comes in while i'm asleep and I see her the next morning, last couple of times she has slept in longer than usual recovering form girls night out.
5- i'm so curious who these guys are, where she met them,
6- what about her friends, they haven't stopped by since, and calls are brief when I'm around, phone records show they do talk but not when I'm at the house.
etc. etc.
Hey, I still love her, I'm still here is proof.
But the burning desire to know more and to get even is great.
We haven't had sex since, so I'm not sure what she's thinking. Will I still satisfy her now that she had this experience?
or do I always have to have a couple of guys to make her happy?
She's gotten quiet about it and doesn't seem to want to talk.
I think I'll get her drunk as hell this weekend and see what happens.
I have a bunch of friends coming over for Superbowl this weekend, not sure what that's gonna be like. Tension in the air?
Confused.
I wish someone out there with similar experience told me what happened and how it worked out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice of you. I don't think it was spontaneous, I think it was planned. Like I said, we'd been fantasizing when making love but didn't think it would happen. She should have confided in me, there's a trust issue now.
I know she's sexy and I see guys looking, she dresses very provocative on her girls night out and I don't get jealous. There's a lot here that I haven't explained.
1- she was spending a lot of time on-line staying up late when I went to bed.
2- she was very different that night before her friends picked her up, secretive like.
3- if it was OUR fantasy why didn't she include me in it.
4- How many times has she done it? Usually she comes in while i'm asleep and I see her the next morning, last couple of times she has slept in longer than usual recovering form girls night out.
5- i'm so curious who these guys are, where she met them,
6- what about her friends, they haven't stopped by since, and calls are brief when I'm around, phone records show they do talk but not when I'm at the house.
etc. etc.
Hey, I still love her, I'm still here is proof.
But the burning desire to know more and to get even is great.
We haven't had sex since, so I'm not sure what she's thinking. Will I still satisfy her now that she had this experience?
or do I always have to have a couple of guys to make her happy?
She's gotten quiet about it and doesn't seem to want to talk.
I think I'll get her drunk as hell this weekend and see what happens.
I have a bunch of friends coming over for Superbowl this weekend, not sure what that's gonna be like. Tension in the air?
Confused.
I wish someone out there with similar experience told me what happened and how it worked out.
email me and i will tell you something before you do something. onlylitones3@yahoo.com. it will benefit you if you interested
Join Free
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

overitnow wrote:
<quoted text>email me and i will tell you something before you do something. onlylitones3@yahoo.com. it will benefit you if you interested
I'm all ears
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Shelby GT 500 wrote:
Send her flowers, yellow roses and be nice.
Act like it is not too big a deal. She will open up sooner.
Maybe it was planned. Maybe she is embarrassed her friends knowing. A lot involved here.
Play it cool!!! You will catch more flies with honey!!!
Get her a little drunk or high, she will open up.
Get over most of it, a little jealous is not too bad. But it is a red eyed demon that will destroy what you have.
I have my doubts that any of the three men want a long term relationship with her. Although they may want more. I probably would. Or do it agin.
Just be nice play it cool. Some wine and.... See what happens.
Raising hell, being jealous will separate her more.
Cool down and be cool.
You will find out more.
I've been pretty cool so far. I think she's frightened now that she busted. To say I've never had thoughts or desires of being with someone else would be a lie, but I stayed true. I've had fantasies but have always been open. I'm not a raving mad, thats why I'm on here trying to sort this out because there are many people as I can see that have many views.
Thanks though GT
each day brings new light.
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Cutechucky wrote:
<quoted text>either talk to her about it or if by htis weekend she hasn't told you anything ,get her drunk during the super bowland you and your friends can gang bang her while she is drunk.Make sure you six or seven of your closest friends over for the party.
what will that do?
Dr Strangelove

Nantong, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Confused wrote:
What to do? My wife went out this weekend with some girlfriends, nothing unusual there. She got home around 5am, I woke up to the sound of the door bell, she couldn't open the door. She was smashed drunk heels in her hands and looked disheveled, she started telling me that she had just come from being done by three guys, she said it was the best time of her life and if I still loved her (drunk talk) I was shocked and rudely awakened. As I listened she was sprawled on the bed still dressed and I could see up her short skirt that her panties were gone and there was cum oozing out of her, her face was rubbed raw red, so as she continued talking incoherent I started to undress her, she was red all over, apparently from being man handled. She never mentioned her girlfriends so I asked how she got home, She said a taxi, wonder how he got paid? My heart racing I grabbed her purse and got her phone, when I opened it out popped pictures of the mens privates, way big, one black two white, all three bigger than me! These were buff guys, muscular. I immediately sent them to my phone for proof in case she deleted them. There were pictures of her being used like a doll, in one all three were on her. I showed her the pictures and asked are these the guys, and she said yeah. She started to pass out but I needed answers, where were her friends, they picked her up, but they weren't in any of the pics? Who were these guys? They were in a nice room, where was this? and so much more. We had talked about this while making love which always excited her but I had no clue as to how far it would go, though it turned me on too.
I would like to pay her back by doing the same thing but iv'e searched and finding women who are willing is not an easy task.
I do love her and she seems sorry she has hurt me, things were quiet for a while, though now she lets me have my ways with her anytime any way. I feel like I'm not so jealous but more confused as what to do? It does make me horny when I think about it but I'm not telling her.
Her friends all called the next day, I could tell they knew something was up, but when I was around she would cut the conversations short.
The next day she deleted the pics but that evening I showed her my pics and she started crying, I deleted them telling her they will be in my brain. She felt a lil better.
Question, women have you ever done anything like this? and did your love for your partner diminish?
And any men have a similar experience?
I think you should dump that slut!
Phil

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Show the pics phillip-letendre@hotmail.com
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Dr Strangelove wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should dump that slut!
for a Doctor your compassion is underwhelming
It's complicated, as a doctor I don't expect you to understand
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

nascarman wrote:
You seem to be a cool guy Dude and I think you deserve better than her, but also you have to follow your heart.
It's all to soon to figure out exactly how it will end.
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

depends?
how it all happened, if she was cool with it.
If she and I planed it or discussed it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

nascarman wrote:
Yes it has to be planned, my wife is available if you want a 62year old woman, she looks good for her age :)
have you set her up
cliff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

man if my gr done this to me it would throw me for a loop, i would be pissed and would have to find out if she had been doing it before and was planning on doing it again, it is much easier for women to give away pu$$y than it is for us to find it, so geting even withher really isnt an option. i would just find out all the details no matter how big or small and tell her that if she wants to do that kind of stuff to let you know befor hand so it wont knock you off your feet when you find out and be sure that you can have the open relationship that she is receving. after all its not gus that you went to school with or work with so its not like shes just doing it to embarasse the hell out of you
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

nascarman wrote:
Yes it has to be planned, my wife is available if you want a 62year old woman, she looks good for her age :)
Your'e a true gentleman.
Thank you
Dude

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Shelby GT 500 wrote:
<quoted text>
You helped put the idea in her head, from what I read.
Maybe it was planned, she feels bad.
Be nice and you will learn all that went on.
Do not be an ass and bring it up with your buddies. If you want a threesome fine just ease her into.
Be nice, or you will probably regret it!!!
Like I said, I would buy my wife a new BMW.
GT, I have not been mean or an ass to her, at all. Just to clarify. All things considered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4868 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min flandersace 314,003
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min sidcupdan 9,264
Bisexual snapchatting (Feb '13) 2 min marcuslane122 118
Threesome with my wife 3 min UKgent 4
Wa nk over my wife 3 min Ben 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Mrenee1993 227,673
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Sex and feet now 422,343
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min nathanlikescheese 123,488
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 22 min Canada9494 87,468