Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1462 Dec 29, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you yahoo ?
To make this play effective it needs to be in real time,
You claim to be a Dom. You have no idea the age of this person. You don’t even know if this is a man pretending to be a woman. She didn’t answer you when you asked her age. Isn’t that a “red flag” to you?
It tells me that you will interact with anyone under the guise of “I’m a Dom, do as I say” even if she/he is underage. This is going to catch up to you.
A quick internet search of Topix tells that you contribute very little to any conversations on this forum that deal with D/s relationships and what it does say about you is disconcerting to say the very least.

Location hidden

#1463 Dec 29, 2012
Sircol wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber do you want my email address?
Why would anyone want to contact you? This is a discussion forum, not for “hooking up”.
You hit on every sub who posts asking short questions of them. You have never contributed to the discussions. You have never provided any information about yourself.
In fact you come across as another of the fake self-titled “doms” who are nothing more than players who should be completely avoided by all submissives.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1464 Dec 29, 2012
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
Excelent advice Traveler
<quoted text>
Thanks Hunter. Education and communication right?

Location hidden

#1465 Dec 29, 2012
Well said Dorei. Please anyone having an inclination they are or want to explore submissive, please please heed Dorei's advice.

But in all honestly, we see such an increase in this type of activity during the school breaks, so it really should make you stop and wonder.
Dorei wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post “LonelyTravel”
I have to say. I am concerned that so many so called “Doms” and self-titled “Masters” have posted here, yet they say nothing about themselves, no age, no history, no substance, and clearly nothing to offer as an incentive for any submissive to contact them. All I can see here are time wasters and men and boys looking for “wankfodder” and more pics to trade online. Nobody discusses their limits, safety, or negotiations.
The fact that these young and new submissives are willing to interact with these men who are obviously clueless and possibly harmful makes me cringe. A Dom on here once said that they resent this site because it makes BDSM people look like bottom dwellers. So much so, that we cannot even discuss the dynamics of the lifestyle on the open forum because the fakes and abusers will (and have) turned around and used that information to make themselves look legit long enough to rope these newbies in… with some disastrous results.
Again, this is not a site to find an available Dominant man that will protect you and keep you safe. Most of the Doms and submissives that live this life are on Topix if only to get these women out of here as fast as we can and into a safe site that they can interact with like-minded people without getting hurt.
I really don’t think I can stomach this much longer.

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#1467 Dec 29, 2012
lonely traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Hunter. Education and communication right?
Yes my friend... Education and Research have to be first.. then full and open communication.

Dorei.. once again girl.. you have given good solid advice and insight.

All subs/slaves.. Take note of the advice you see from these.
This is not the site to find your Dom.. but to learn..

All the wantabe Doms.. we all start as want to be... The title Master is EARNED.. with trust.. again earned.. take another look at your posts.. do they inspire trust?... "I am your master".. yh right.. why should a sub or slave think of you as Master? because you say? If that were the case any sub would have a new Master twice a week..
RESEARCH.. What makes a SUB tick.. what do they REALLY want.. can you even start to provide it? Be Honest.. with yourself.. then you can be honest with the subs.

Location hidden

#1470 Dec 29, 2012
J Gunn
Say whatever you like about me.
It just shows more of your true colors.
I am not here to hook-up with people.
My opinion of you cannot get any lower than it is now.
Amber

Norfolk, VA

#1471 Dec 29, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you yahoo ?
To make this play effective it needs to be in real time,
I understand that fact. However, I prefer to communicate via email to begin. I do not care to disclose my information on an open forum for everyone to see!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1472 Dec 29, 2012
Dorei wrote:
J Gunn
who said I liked you? I try to give everyone a fair shake.

But when I am attacked and stalked I will defend myself.

I have a long memory.

I was being polite.
Join Free

Location hidden

#1473 Dec 29, 2012
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that fact. However, I prefer to communicate via email to begin. I do not care to disclose my information on an open forum for everyone to see!!
No
Problem Amber.

I did not ask for your yahoo ID. I only asked if you used it.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

You haven't shared your age with me.

Location hidden

#1474 Dec 29, 2012
Dorei wrote:
J Gunn
And by the way, I didn't say anything about you.
At all, nothing.
It is you making accusations and throwing insults.
Sircol

Manchester, UK

#1475 Dec 29, 2012
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that fact. However, I prefer to communicate via email to begin. I do not care to disclose my information on an open forum for everyone to see!!
Hello Amber

Are you seeking to talk to a Dom?
Dean

Canada

#1477 Dec 29, 2012
Hey Amber, I see everyone's a little jumpy today...

I often like crating some sort of bond before we start anything. Don't wanna rush into anything too fast. If your are interested in this then we can figure out a way to share some contact information.

Feel free to respond!

Since: Nov 12

Santa Tecla, El Salvador

#1479 Dec 29, 2012
18 year old male submissive would like to try this out with a Domme or Mistress

I know I'm young, but I'd like to try this out with someone, show me the ropes.

Since: Dec 12

London, UK

#1480 Dec 29, 2012
I would like to say that there is a lot of negativity on here. Some people are genuinely interested in this and hope that other don't want to take advantage of us. I'm new to this and hope that i can just get advice and meet people who are like minded.
Sircol

Manchester, UK

#1481 Dec 29, 2012
LianneLove wrote:
I would like to say that there is a lot of negativity on here. Some people are genuinely interested in this and hope that other don't want to take advantage of us. I'm new to this and hope that i can just get advice and meet people who are like minded.
Seeking to chat?
andy

UK

#1482 Dec 29, 2012
I need a mistress to sort me out 07426875373

London, UK

#1483 Dec 29, 2012
Sircol wrote:
Seeking to chat?
yes i just want more understanding of how an online dominant and submissive relationship would work

London, UK

#1484 Dec 29, 2012
Role wrote:
Greetings fellow lifestylers,
I've been reading the posts and I'd like to address some of the comments I read.
There are real doms on Topix just as there are real subs. Myself I don't answer posts that look like craglist ads gone wrong or by people that are looking for attention or by people that can't make proper sentences. If someone takes the time to post something thoughtful then, I will, in turn, invest my personal time to post something which I hope is of equal value.
Being submissive is choice and who a submissive decides to give their gift of submission to is a gift. It needs to be cherished, protected and valued at all times. That being said, being submissive does not make you weak nor does it make you stupid or less of a person. I think we can all agree that it takes character and strength to pursue the things we want in life, even more so when we skirt the edge of what society deems to be alternative in nature.
Contrary to one post I read "danger" is not part of a healthy BDSM lifestyle. The safety and security of any submissive is a top priority.
I can tell you for a fact that many people read these posts that don't post themselves as I've had many people reach out to me, telling me just that. As a result I've had the good fortune of meeting people that have impacted my life positively.
So there is always hope sometimes it steps on your foot, sometimes it shows up in your inbox.
Be true to yourself. Role
i would like to say thank you for this post, so much of the time i hear people suggesting that submissives are weak. However what they fail to realize is the strength you have and trust you learn in allowing someone to dominate you. I am by no means a weak person, i have my own opinions and views, the right dom will listen to these although he may not always agree with then. however that is how you earn respect. I must say after reading your comments you have earned mine with your willingness to try and help.

London, UK

#1488 Dec 30, 2012
jjj8181 wrote:
im new to this as well an would love to chat about it
well we can chat about it if you need a friend who can understand

Location hidden

#1491 Dec 30, 2012
Smart girl Amber...
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what was your favorite family sex experience 2 min lee 31
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min dollarsbill 27,085
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 2 min Dirty1 9,157
flashing men in my Sissy panties 3 min Pantybob 24
Horny Snapchatters (; (Jul '13) 3 min sexual caramel 563
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min drewdrew99 253,880
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Chris 42,024
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min 8inchdick 61,628
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min 18 for 18 and up 599,163
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min bigdaddy511 418,020