Since: Jun 12

Airdrie, UK

#1070 Jul 27, 2012
add me ladies if you like being submissive 2686a01d or kevybcfc1 @ hotmail .com

Since: May 12

UK

#1071 Jul 27, 2012
meet up from manchester wrote:
Cute slave do u wanna meet... Do u hava a mobile number then I cud really dominate u???
Im sub male from Manchester. Are you mistress or master?
jay jay

South Africa

#1073 Jul 27, 2012
Hi Belle pet
How can we talk Email?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1074 Jul 30, 2012
subbygal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still in the market? Hubby is less than clueless! I NEED someone!
if you still need someone kik me ;) Red_Shadow59

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1076 Jul 31, 2012
mimi6 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds interesting
What sounds interesting?

Are you ready to stick your toe in the water?
Dean

UK

#1077 Jul 31, 2012
Young mistresses kik me >> Deanviney. <<
john

United States

#1079 Jul 31, 2012
| 23 min ago hi there...20 male sissy here...looking for mistress...l like to dress up like girl and play with
my ass...my kik id sissyjuly ...skype id sissyjuly102
Join Free

“If it doesn't fit force it...”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1081 Jul 31, 2012
Male 40+ 6'6'' 220lbs is looking for a kinky BDSM lady to play...

do you dare to react?

kik me... donaxx
jackjones3110

Northampton, UK

#1082 Jul 31, 2012
Add jackjones3110 on kik or jjones3110 on Skype I'm 18 m love being a sex slave add me guys and girls (I'm bisexual)

Location hidden

#1084 Jul 31, 2012
mimi6 wrote:
<quoted text>I wud like to "stick my toe in the water" but I am married and do not desire an online type of relationship..I need discretion and honesty..I seem to encounter "fakes" and its disappointing

It's tough

Same issues here. I need discretion

Since: Aug 12

Perth, Australia

#1085 Aug 5, 2012
There a truism in this life that I find validation for in this forum .. from the serious and savvy few: if the call to Domination/Ownership or submission/gifting is your calling - it can't be denied.

Many <if not most> of us have lived to the code we were taught was appropriate to surviving in this world ... we have married, had children, loved & lost & challenged our inner pulse ... made it happen to please the values we inherited through social mores or sheer fear induced religious moulding of our elders. There is nothing wrong with this model of learning how to discern what it is that we treasure and also (more importantly), what we don't want for ourselves.

My journey has been a rope of fibres twisted into a lifeline of self-understanding. Finally, after taking & spending the coin of vanilla life, I can start to own my personal choices, whilst still holding dear the candle my parents / education / straight & conflicted friends / etc have left in the window. I don't have to choose to stay there but like all who find the prospect of letting go of the riverbank, it's a comforting safetynet, in a small way.

I used to have a dear friend who was a pain Domme ... we were friends long before we opened our lives on this level to each other. She was already much loved by me (and always will be)before we first played. We decided to play some games. The games were never going to be on an equal footing once I stepped into her domain .. but I didn't really get that until we went there. It wasn't long before we had problems with my (play) submission to her, as our friendship was based on equality & trust ... both knowing the other as strong minded, intelligent and sensual in our lives. I didn't see it coming - I was as dominant as her, even though I have no appetite for inflicting pain for the sake of pain play.

We called me a switch .. but in truth I knew I was submitting so that I could learn to be a good Domme.

I met others in our small city who were involved in lifestyle living & agreed to be passed to a male Dom for training. It turned out that he was more switch than I was ... but we took the time to develop what that meant.*praise to you my Dear*

I was married at the time and this part of my life was incredibly erotic & necessarily secret. I risked so much and yet that risk was traded in kind for a quickening ... I came to make some sense of who I really am ... and it wasn't astonishing, it was like coming home.

Move the calendar forward & I saw my marriage through to it's conclusion ... after several years of "toeing the line". The hunger and calling never left me and now, after a decade without D/s in my life, I am free to engage fully.

I am never going to be one to inflict pain but I know I am a natural dominant. I don't need to use the capital letters to bookmark that statement. My dilemna is a soft one ... I am being groomed by a very engaging lifer slave who gives me all the right messages and has very similar tastes to me. He wants to be owned by me.

I am troubled by the fact that an online connection isn't what I am looking for but accept that it has surrogate value in the first instance.

Reality dictates that I don't toy with the needs of my very beautiful treasure ... Europe is a long way from Australia.

Writing this is cathartic but I am really sharing this because many on here call for online controlling/ed relationships .. living it is my goal. I understand the first pull and the way we come to be seekers and all I can counsel is to be considerate of yourself first & foremost, then walk forward with truth in what you offer another.

My book is open at this page ... and the next pages are yet to be written.

Thanks for reading and I wish you all well on your journeys.

“Boldly going...”

Since: Jul 08

Montreal

#1088 Aug 5, 2012
I appreciate your honesty and openess, I hope you find what you are looking for. Figuring out what you want is a huge step int hat direction. Good luck. Role
NotAnExactScience wrote:
There a truism in this life that I find validation for in this forum .. from the serious and savvy few: if the call to Domination/Ownership or submission/gifting is your calling - it can't be denied.
Many <if not most> of us have lived to the code we were taught was appropriate to surviving in this world ... we have married, had children, loved & lost & challenged our inner pulse ... made it happen to please the values we inherited through social mores or sheer fear induced religious moulding of our elders. There is nothing wrong with this model of learning how to discern what it is that we treasure and also (more importantly), what we don't want for ourselves.
My journey has been a rope of fibres twisted into a lifeline of self-understanding. Finally, after taking & spending the coin of vanilla life, I can start to own my personal choices, whilst still holding dear the candle my parents / education / straight & conflicted friends / etc have left in the window. I don't have to choose to stay there but like all who find the prospect of letting go of the riverbank, it's a comforting safetynet, in a small way.
I used to have a dear friend who was a pain Domme ... we were friends long before we opened our lives on this level to each other. She was already much loved by me (and always will be)before we first played. We decided to play some games. The games were never going to be on an equal footing once I stepped into her domain .. but I didn't really get that until we went there. It wasn't long before we had problems with my (play) submission to her, as our friendship was based on equality & trust ... both knowing the other as strong minded, intelligent and sensual in our lives. I didn't see it coming - I was as dominant as her, even though I have no appetite for inflicting pain for the sake of pain play.
We called me a switch .. but in truth I knew I was submitting so that I could learn to be a good Domme.
I met others in our small city who were involved in lifestyle living & agreed to be passed to a male Dom for training. It turned out that he was more switch than I was ... but we took the time to develop what that meant.*praise to you my Dear*
I was married at the time and this part of my life was incredibly erotic & necessarily secret. I risked so much and yet that risk was traded in kind for a quickening ... I came to make some sense of who I really am ... and it wasn't astonishing, it was like coming home.
Move the calendar forward & I saw my marriage through to it's conclusion ... after several years of "toeing the line". The hunger and calling never left me and now, after a decade without D/s in my life, I am free to engage fully.
I am never going to be one to inflict pain but I know I am a natural dominant. I don't need to use the capital letters to bookmark that statement. My dilemna is a soft one ... I am being groomed by a very engaging lifer slave who gives me all the right messages and has very similar tastes to me. He wants to be owned by me.
I am troubled by the fact that an online connection isn't what I am looking for but accept that it has surrogate value in the first instance.
Reality dictates that I don't toy with the needs of my very beautiful treasure ... Europe is a long way from Australia.
Writing this is cathartic but I am really sharing this because many on here call for online controlling/ed relationships .. living it is my goal. I understand the first pull and the way we come to be seekers and all I can counsel is to be considerate of yourself first & foremost, then walk forward with truth in what you offer another.
My book is open at this page ... and the next pages are yet to be written.
Thanks for reading and I wish you all well on your journeys.

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#1089 Aug 5, 2012
Notanexactscience,

Thank-you for your honesty and openness. Admitting to yourself what you want is a huge step to finding what you want. Good luck. Role

“Boldly going...”

Montreal

#1090 Aug 5, 2012
Sorry, didn't mean to repeat myself though my post crashed.
Ant

Toledo, OH

#1091 Aug 7, 2012
I'm a male Sub add me in Skype Sh0rtst0p97 0's are zeroes in always on and up for anything

Location hidden

#1092 Aug 7, 2012
I have followed this thread with interest for about a year now because despite all the silly kik messages there are a few posts that are touching and insightful. The online D/s side seems full of pitfalls and possibly filled with as much heartache as a relationship in real time.

Galestormís message filled me with hope and I hope for what started out as an online relationship has a happy ending. I wish her luck and I hope she posts from time to time to let us know how she is doing.

CallmeSir, Role, etc, it is fantastic reading your insights and getting a glimpse of knowledge and ethics that many have that practise BDSM in the real world. Too often I have read the tales of the women that have met the fake dominants that seem to haunt the internet dating scene.
On the whole though online D/s saddens me because I know that many who practise it are people who are in vanilla relationships or one where they arenít happy with their partner. I canít criticize this because I know I have D/s tendencies but I am in a totally vanilla relationship that is long dead but still I cling on to it because I know Iím safe. Like many I guess I am too afraid to venture out and leave my safety net behind. In doing this though I know I am not living the life I want and finding a relationship where I perhaps might also find happiness. I know if a friend was telling me these insights about herself I would be telling her to go out and grab life and yet I canít take my own advice.

I guess I am wondering what can actually be achieved from an online relationship. How can the feelings of Dominance and submission be created and maintained? Is it purely sexual or more? Is it possible for closeness and bond that I sense from those practising real time able to develop via online? If yes, how do you about finding it?

Location hidden

#1093 Aug 8, 2012
seekingone wrote:
I have followed this thread with interest for about a year now because despite all the silly kik messages there are a few posts that are touching and insightful. The online D/s side seems full of pitfalls and possibly filled with as much heartache as a relationship in real time.

Galestorm’s message filled me with hope and I hope for what started out as an online relationship has a happy ending. I wish her luck and I hope she posts from time to time to let us know how she is doing.

CallmeSir, Role, etc, it is fantastic reading your insights and getting a glimpse of knowledge and ethics that many have that practise BDSM in the real world. Too often I have read the tales of the women that have met the fake dominants that seem to haunt the internet dating scene.
On the whole though online D/s saddens me because I know that many who practise it are people who are in vanilla relationships or one where they aren’t happy with their partner. I can’t criticize this because I know I have D/s tendencies but I am in a totally vanilla relationship that is long dead but still I cling on to it because I know I’m safe. Like many I guess I am too afraid to venture out and leave my safety net behind. In doing this though I know I am not living the life I want and finding a relationship where I perhaps might also find happiness. I know if a friend was telling me these insights about herself I would be telling her to go out and grab life and yet I can’t take my own advice.

I guess I am wondering what can actually be achieved from an online relationship. How can the feelings of Dominance and submission be created and maintained? Is it purely sexual or more? Is it possible for closeness and bond that I sense from those practising real time able to develop via online? If yes, how do you about finding it?
Those are all excellent questions. I would only think it would be fulfilling if the relationship constantly progressed.

From online. To phone.... To video chats.... To?

Who knows.

Location hidden

#1094 Aug 8, 2012
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are all excellent questions. I would only think it would be fulfilling if the relationship constantly progressed.
From online. To phone.... To video chats.... To?
Who knows.
I would have thought video chat was a given. Seems a bit pointless just throwing kinky emails back and forward....

What if you are too far for phonecalls? Meeting? What then? How do you keep an online relationship interesting? Or am I looking at it wrong? Is it purely for sexual play? Is that the only bond possible via online? Just getting it straight before I decide if I want to dive in or not.

Location hidden

#1101 Aug 8, 2012
seekingone wrote:
<quoted text>I would have thought video chat was a given. Seems a bit pointless just throwing kinky emails back and forward....

What if you are too far for phonecalls? Meeting? What then? How do you keep an online relationship interesting? Or am I looking at it wrong? Is it purely for sexual play? Is that the only bond possible via online? Just getting it straight before I decide if I want to dive in or not.
When two share those erotic experiences...of course they become closer and bound though sharing those very intimate details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min feelgood391 602,457
erotic chat or nude picture exchange (Apr '11) 4 min Justsayyes 3,029
west yorkshire gay meets (leeds) 4 min richard 15
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gayslut_ 281,291
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min zap_g 459,055
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 min NoahLovesU 29,174
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 5 min NinaRocks 27,766
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Noah 76,802
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min kyle 636,907
More from around the web