James

Brea, CA

#221 Feb 16, 2011
Master seeking a slave

Ladies only. Email me and tell me why you should be my slave...I'll let you know if I choose you

alskdjfhg304@gmail.com

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#222 Feb 16, 2011
zambrano wrote:
<quoted text>email me at ltkcubsfan@yahoo.com
Still waiting for my instructions

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#223 Feb 16, 2011
James wrote:
Master seeking a slave
Ladies only. Email me and tell me why you should be my slave...I'll let you know if I choose you
alskdjfhg304@gmail.com
I have a question… Why should any one choose to be your submissive/slave? Any decent Dom will provide information about themselves first. Submissives/slaves want a Dom that has experience and knows what they are doing and tells a lot about themselves first so the submissive can decide if the Dom is worthy of her gift of submission! No sub/slave will ever submit to anyone without the Dom proving first that he can be trusted and is deserving of her gift of submission. And a good Dom will allow the sub to take as long as she needs to get to know him and decide if he is worthy of her submission and will never make a single demand before she chooses to submit by her own free will!

Contrary to what most self-titled Masters, want-to-bees / pretend-to-be Doms believe, D/s is not all about the Dom getting his way with every sub that comes along and it is not entirely up to just what the Dom wants… the sub has a major part. Here is a big hint: The dynamic of D/s is a total power exchange… when the sub submits to a Dom she transfers power over herself to the Dom… before submission, the sub has more control that the Dom does! No Dom has the right to make demands of and no sub is required to follow such demands unless the sub decides she wants to submit.

Wayne<kacy>
James

Flushing, NY

#224 Feb 16, 2011
call me Sir 4now wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question… Why should any one choose to be your submissive/slave? Any decent Dom will provide information about themselves first. Submissives/slaves want a Dom that has experience and knows what they are doing and tells a lot about themselves first so the submissive can decide if the Dom is worthy of her gift of submission! No sub/slave will ever submit to anyone without the Dom proving first that he can be trusted and is deserving of her gift of submission. And a good Dom will allow the sub to take as long as she needs to get to know him and decide if he is worthy of her submission and will never make a single demand before she chooses to submit by her own free will!
Contrary to what most self-titled Masters, want-to-bees / pretend-to-be Doms believe, D/s is not all about the Dom getting his way with every sub that comes along and it is not entirely up to just what the Dom wants… the sub has a major part. Here is a big hint: The dynamic of D/s is a total power exchange… when the sub submits to a Dom she transfers power over herself to the Dom… before submission, the sub has more control that the Dom does! No Dom has the right to make demands of and no sub is required to follow such demands unless the sub decides she wants to submit.
Wayne<kacy>
Well I'd be glad to answer any questions you have. You can ask me on here or at my email.
haughty

Asia/Pacific Region

#225 Feb 17, 2011
call me Sir 4now wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne<kacy>
Totally agree with Wayne
Art

Glendale, CA

#226 Feb 17, 2011
call me Sir 4now wrote:
<quoted text>
Wayne<kacy>
Maybe James didn't want his post hijacked and made all about you.

Location hidden

#227 Feb 17, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'd be glad to answer any questions you have. You can ask me on here or at my email.
James, since you are happy to answer any questions, why did you not answer the one I already asked? So here are my questions for you to answer here, they are all related to each other…

Why should any one choose to be your submissive/slave?
Since you refer to yourself as a Master; what do you consider a Master to be?
What qualifications do you have to be a Master based on your concept of Master?
How much experience both online and real life and how many subs do you currently have and how many in past?

That’s enough for now.

Thanks,
Wayne<kacy>

Location hidden

#228 Feb 17, 2011
haughty wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with Wayne
haughty,

Thanks for your agreement to my post; it is always nice to see someone who understands D/s dynamics. Have a great day!

Wayne<kacy>
Join Free

Location hidden

#229 Feb 17, 2011
Art wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe James didn't want his post hijacked and made all about you.
Art, well I suppose that is a possibility… seems to me if one does not want their post to be hijacked then they should not be so vague in their post. subs like to know a little something about a potential Dom before replying. And if he wants to make this all about Me, I have no problems or worries there as I have never been accused of being vague in expressing myself… lol. Also, considering I have over 40 posts in this thread alone with most being very long and not vague at all, I welcome an opportunity to reach out and offer advice to all subs. I have many years of real life experience in this lifestyle… I teach and train subs both in real life and online and while I am completely devoted to My real life collared submissive, kacy, who does call me Master, she encourages Me to continue teaching and offering advice to submissives!

Wayne<kacy>
haughty

Asia/Pacific Region

#230 Feb 17, 2011
call me Sir 4now wrote:
<quoted text>
haughty,
Thanks for your agreement to my post; it is always nice to see someone who understands D/s dynamics. Have a great day!
Wayne<kacy>
My pleasure ;)
Cuz I do have master myself
And he's the one I rlly submit to
If someone who doesn't good enuff try to make me his I'll ran so my point is u have to make sure than u can take care of ur sub/slave and not force her/him something that over their limit
If u sure u qualified as a master then enjoy

Have a good day to u too wayne
Kacy

Riverview, FL

#231 Feb 18, 2011
haughty wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure ;)
Cuz I do have master myself
And he's the one I rlly submit to
If someone who doesn't good enuff try to make me his I'll ran so my point is u have to make sure than u can take care of ur sub/slave and not force her/him something that over their limit
If u sure u qualified as a master then enjoy
Have a good day to u too wayne
Sure would like to know more about you haughty. i am Wayne's submissive. How long have you had a Master? We can chat if you like.

<kacy>Wayne
James

Bronx, NY

#232 Feb 18, 2011
call me Sir 4now wrote:
<quoted text>
James, since you are happy to answer any questions, why did you not answer the one I already asked? So here are my questions for you to answer here, they are all related to each other…
How much experience both online and real life and how many subs do you currently have and how many in past?
That’s enough for now.
Thanks,
Wayne<kacy>
Here are your answers:
Because I have a lot of experience as shown in my answers below. I do things a little differently than most masters, I'd rather not give it away, but let's just say I keep you interested...

I see a master as someone who is strong willed, but can still keep their slave satisfied. A master must be strong and make there slave feel in awe of how powerful their master is and that they never have a reason to leave.

I do exactly what I've stated above.

How much experience both online and real life and how many subs do you currently have and how many in past? I've been a master for almost 7 years now. I currently have 4 subs. I only like to have 1 online sub at a time, and I just released my the previous one in that position and currently have no one online (the reason I've posted on here). I've had a total of 12 girls live and 5 online.

I hope these answers will suffice.

As I've said my email is alskdjfhg304@gmail.com

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#233 Feb 19, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not give it away, but let's just say I keep you interested...
A master must be strong and make there slave feel in awe of how powerful their master is and that they never have a reason to leave.
Holding back judgement on Your post James - Rather not give it away?
You sound a bit over zealous too in your awesomeness! Tell us more

“looking for a sex slave”

Since: Sep 10

acton ontario

#234 Feb 19, 2011
i would train any female slave online but if you are close to acton ontario canada i would also train you in person. i have trained slaves online. im 46. white male. if you want to be trained email me at stevens.schonnop@yahoo.com im also looking to have 2 slaves in a 24/7 lifestyle

Location hidden

#235 Feb 19, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are your answers:
Because I have a lot of experience as shown in my answers below. I do things a little differently than most masters, I'd rather not give it away, but let's just say I keep you interested...
I see a master as someone who is strong willed, but can still keep their slave satisfied. A master must be strong and make there slave feel in awe of how powerful their master is and that they never have a reason to leave.
I do exactly what I've stated above.
How much experience both online and real life and how many subs do you currently have and how many in past? I've been a master for almost 7 years now. I currently have 4 subs. I only like to have 1 online sub at a time, and I just released my the previous one in that position and currently have no one online (the reason I've posted on here). I've had a total of 12 girls live and 5 online.
I hope these answers will suffice.
As I've said my email is alskdjfhg304@gmail.com
I do appreciate your answers as they were quite revealing. The first and third questions you did not answer; instead you simply passed then off to the same answer to the second question, which while still vague, it offers tremendous insight. The forth question you did answer in more detail.

While you state that you have almost seven years experience as a Dom; I will not refer to you as a Master for several reasons. First, I can tell that you do not have an understanding of the dynamics of D/s; you make that very obvious. Second, not once did you show any respect, care, or concern for, nor did you offer any true reason for or a single benefit to, a potential submissive to offer her girt of submission. Third, in your answers and in your original post I questioned, you simply come across as being very demanding from the start and you show selfish concern only for yourself and stressed how powerful you are; it indicates that you are on a power trip, and while you may not be, those who tend to be on power trips are most often abusive to others. Last, as one who calls himself a Master, you show disrespect for the title. Maybe I am being a bit nick picky on this one, however based on my personal experience, Master is a title of upmost respect, more so than Sir, and should be given to a Dom by a submissive who feels the Dom has earned and deserves to be called a Master. Thing in military terms; Sir is a Captain, while Master is the General. Titles of respect should always be capitalized. Very few real life Doms I have ever met refer to themselves as a Master.

To be continued below….

Location hidden

#236 Feb 19, 2011
Your statement,“A Master must be strong and make there slave feel in awe of how powerful their Master is and that they never have a reason to leave” is very revealing. It shows that you are on a power trip.““AWE” is very interesting word choice; the most used synonyms for it are “fear, terror, dread, fright, trepidation and fearfulness”; this is the same type statement often used by those who use force and fear to keep other’s inline and prevent them from leaving.

Your statements,“I've been a master for almost 7 years now. I currently have 4 subs. I only like to have 1 online sub at a time, and I just released my the previous one in that position and currently have no one online (the reason I've posted on here). I've had a total of 12 girls live and 5 online”. Ok, I will accept that as is, because again it is very revealing. Hmmmm… 4 current “live” subs and one online sounds like your are living out the common Dom fantasy of having a harem; however, most Doms realize the reality of a harem is for from the fantasy of one. One submissive alone can often be quite a handful, much less two or more at the same time. Every time a Doms takes on an additional submissive, the reality is that he spreads himself very thin and unless extremely experience and well verse in knowledge, each submissive suffers in turn as more are added, causing dissatisfaction and disobedience from lack of receiving the most basic physical, mental and emotional needs; much less having their individual desires met.

Having had 12 “live” subs and 5 online ones in a almost 7 year period is a pretty high turnover rate; I though you did not give them a reason to leave due to them being in “awe” of how powerful you are. Possibly, indicates that many were un-happy and left. But, wait, I know you will reply that you had to dismiss most of them; most likely because they became disobedient, refused to follow commands and/or became un-manageable (once again, an indication of being un-happy) or maybe it was simply because you became bored with them.

So your posts were revealing and a cause for me to be concerned about any subs or potential subs who may encounter you.

So I am sure you may wonder what my experience and qualifications are. I have practiced BDSM and been involved on and off with the D/s lifestyle for most of my life. My first BDSM experience occurred when I was a teenager and I am now in my early fifties; thus I have over 30 years experience with BDSM and have been completely devoted to the D/s lifestyle for the past 15 years. I am also completely devoted to my real life collared submissive, kacy! My field of study and expertise is in the field of Psychology, where I am currently completing my degree to enable me to become a “Kink Friendly” Licensed Profession Counselor, and I currently offer free advice, teaching and/or counseling to submissives who seek such help through the PM here at Topix which lists my email address, which can also be found in a previous post.

Wayne<kacy>

Location hidden

#237 Feb 19, 2011
The D/s Dynamic

D/s is a unique relationship that is based on mutual Respect, Trust, Honesty, Communication, and Consistency. While the D/s dynamic can be physical and most often has a sexual side, it is not about sex and kinky role-play; it is about control! D/s is a consensual Total Power Exchange (TPE) between two individuals in which the submissive relinquishes control over to the dominant. In the beginning, the Dom has little control; the submissive has more control. D/s is a relationship that requires taking time to really get to know each other very well through extensive questioning and answering of each other to establish mutual trust and all limitations and pertinent info before submission and any activities ever take place. Trust should never be given blindly or forced; trust must always be earned! Once mutual trust and compatibility has been established, the submissive may of their own free will submit to the Dom that they alone choose to submit to, as long as it is fully and mutually consensual; a submissive never has to submit to anyone until completely ready to do so. The submissive decides what their own limitations are and the amount of control (or power) they choose to turn over to the potential Dom. Until submission actually occurs, the Dom has no power or right to issue commands or make demands! Non-consensual or coerced / forced submission is totally wrong and is nothing but pure abuse!

Submission is more than mere physical activity; it is extremely psychological as well! The act of submitting oneself totally to another is extremely mental and emotional; as is accepting the submission and thus the responsibility of the welfare of another. The D/s relationship is one that is loving, caring and full of emotions; the bond between Dom and sub is one that can be very strong and the feelings between them can grow to be extremely deep; anyone who thinks and/or says that love does not fit in or belong in a D/s relationship has never experienced the realization of all it truly can be.

Wayne<kacy>

Location hidden

#238 Feb 20, 2011
The Master’s Creed (What a Good Master Should Be)

Above all else He cherishes His submissive in the knowledge that the gift she gives Him is the greatest gift of all. He is fully aware that He has no power without His sub’s consensual submission to Him. While He is demanding and takes full advantage of the power given to Him, He knows how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift. He understands the dynamics of D/s; aware it is not all for or about Him, that it is a two way relationship where both of their needs, desires and pleasures must be equally fulfilled. He always puts His submissive’s well-being first before that of His own.

He is in control of himself first and foremost, so that He may control others. As a stern and demanding Dominant, He can cause His sub to cry real tears. As the consummate attentive lover, He will then kiss the tears away, without stepping out of character. When He takes His pleasure from the use of her body, He makes sure she receives equal, if not more pleasure in return.

In times of trouble, a Master will leave the roles behind, to be a supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is first and foremost a loving relationship between two caring individuals. He is quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality. He would never ask His sub to put Him before her career or family just to satisfy His own pleasure.

To win His submissive's mind, body, spirit/soul, heart and love, He knows He must first win her trust; He knows trust and respect must be continuously earned, not demanded or given lightly. He will show His submissive humor, kindness and warmth. He must always show her that His guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of her attention, that this is a man she can learn from and trust His direction.

He is romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous. When called upon, He will fight for His lady's honor. He proves to her that He is someone she can lean on and depend on. He is old fashioned enough to be a bit of a chauvinist, yet modern enough to respect His little one. He is quick to point out the differences between them; yet He also knows there is no inferiority to be found in those differences.

When it comes time to teach His submissive her lessons of obedience, He is a strong and unyielding professor. He will accept no flaw, nothing less than perfection from His student. He is also a good student as He realizes that through her life experiences she has many lessons that she can teach Him as well. Never does He use discipline without good reason; when He does it is always with a knowledgeable, careful hand, approaching it with a mix of firmness, fairness, consistency and compassion; He knows any punishment he delivers must be fair and fitting to the “crime”.

He knows that open communication is vital. He is always open to communication and discussion, always ready to hear and listen to her wants and needs. He is patient, taking time to learn her limits, knowing that as her trust of Him grows, so will they. He takes the time to learn about and know his submissive better than anyone else; often even better than herself. He not only asks questions in detail of His submissive; He questions Himself as well.

He never has to demand ritual behavior by her. She responds to Him out of the want of pleasing Him. Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment. He uses the power given to Him wisely, aware a gentle touch can bring about more desired results than a harsh one. He understands the fragile nature of mind and body and never violates the trust given to Him.

He is secure enough to laugh at himself and the absurdities of life. Open minded enough to learn new things; Strong enough to grow. His tools are mind, body, spirit/soul, heart and love. He understands that each partner gains most from pleasuring the other. And both of them know that love and trust are the only bindings that truly hold.
ur master

Europe

#239 Feb 23, 2011
Emma wrote:
I would LOVE to be a slave.. I am 20 years old. What is my first dutymaster?
travel and meet me and i will work u hard my little sexslave.

Since: Feb 11

Fishers, IN

#240 Feb 23, 2011
i am a sub male who needs into femdom . need a master to command me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rate my titd 1 min Spider-Man 1 72
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Lad 327,191
Dirty ki...k 1 min Brhulk 37,849
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min tcm_1 693,832
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min Mister 12,231
I love to show off MY WIFE (Nov '07) 2 min christine10 3,255
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min greenymoss1234 703,640
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Sammy 92,984
More from around the web