Online Submissive/Sex Slave

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 114
Next Last
Master K

South Perth, Australia

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Looking for an articulate and intelligent girl, serious about pursuing an online Dom/sub relationship with an experienced and capable Master.

Email kevin_1_st@hotmail.com with your details

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2010
looking for online submissive woman, but must be mature, at least 40. even better, be married, and husband unaware.
Master K

South Perth, Australia

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Looking for an articulate and intelligent girl, serious about pursuing an online Dom/sub relationship with an experienced and capable Master.

Email kevin_1_st@hotmail.com with your details
Mary

UK

#6 Sep 19, 2010
EddoesDom wrote:
looking for online submissive woman, but must be mature, at least 40. even better, be married, and husband unaware.
Totally new to it but very interested in learning. I am 42
Mary

UK

#7 Sep 19, 2010
I am 42 and find the thought of being submissive a total turn on (online only). My email is ariallite@hotmail.co.uk
Mary

Ellesmere, UK

#8 Oct 12, 2010
EddoesDom wrote:
I was unaware when I began this journey how committed I would actually feel for someone whom I have never or am unlikely to meet. I want to prove to my Master my commitment and to show how seriously I am taking this. I honestly do worship and adore you from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep and perhaps when Iím asleep there is a little part of me still worshipping you. I finally feel content and complete.

To all the others who answered my post I apologise for my ignorance in not responding and ditching your emails but my Masterís first email stirred me in a way no other did and I knew from the start that I needed to belong to him. I am his and I would like to thank him for accepting me.
Emma

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Nov 2, 2010
I would LOVE to be a slave.. I am 20 years old. What is my first dutymaster?

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Emma wrote:
I would LOVE to be a slave.. I am 20 years old. What is my first dutymaster?
email me in 30mins at master_R@live.com.au & await further instructions
Join Free
Mary

UK

#11 Nov 6, 2010
Today is my first day as a collared woman. My Master has granted me the right to wear his collar. I am proud and happy to wear it because it marks me as HIS.
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware when I began this journey how committed I would actually feel for someone whom I have never or am unlikely to meet. I want to prove to my Master my commitment and to show how seriously I am taking this. I honestly do worship and adore you from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep and perhaps when Iím asleep there is a little part of me still worshipping you. I finally feel content and complete.
To all the others who answered my post I apologise for my ignorance in not responding and ditching your emails but my Masterís first email stirred me in a way no other did and I knew from the start that I needed to belong to him. I am his and I would like to thank him for accepting me.

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#12 Nov 6, 2010
Mary wrote:
Today is my first day as a collared woman. My Master has granted me the right to wear his collar. I am proud and happy to wear it because it marks me as HIS.
<quoted text>
Congratulations Mary, hope u enjoy ur journey, kepp us posted as to how it goes, if he lets u.
Thump

Monterey Park, CA

#13 Nov 6, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! Congrats mary... Are you able to email?
brope

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Nov 11, 2010
i would love to be a slave to a master....i am 19 and would love to give myself completely to the relationship.
brope

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 11, 2010
email me at gr.brittan@yahoo.com
Ana

Pemberton, NJ

#16 Dec 13, 2010
I really want to be a slave I am 41!!! What should I do first?
sarah

Canada

#17 Dec 13, 2010
get on your knees
mastertr7

Winslow, AZ

#18 Dec 18, 2010
brope wrote:
i would love to be a slave to a master....i am 19 and would love to give myself completely to the relationship.
so where do you live
send me some pics to mastertrrr7@yahoo.com
Mary

Craven Arms, UK

#19 Jan 1, 2011
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that were kind and showed an interest in my journey I would like to thank you all very much for everything. A few of you offered support and advice and that was very much appreciated. It really touched me to see such kindness offered to a complete stranger.

My journey however came to an end yesterday when I failed my Master in an unforgiveable manner. I want it to be completely clear the fault was ALL mine. Master was an AMAZING person and a BRILLIANT Master and I value the time with him deeply. I hope when he takes another she shows him the respect and submission that she deserves. I ignored my submissive side for 42 years it's now time to discard it. This was something I can only attempt once.

And so I end the journey where it began. Again my thanks to everyone. I will pop by from time to time when I've pulled myself together again. I would love if anyone had some tales of successful on-line relations to share.

Thank you,
Mary
yvonne

Bexleyheath, UK

#20 Jan 1, 2011
I am 24 years old, 34d-24-36, 5ft 4in, brown hair, green eyes and size uk10/12. I am very submissive and would love to live out the fantasy on here first with any willing master prepared to teach me in the way of true discipline submission. I am not interested in any freaky bdsm/torture/abuse type relationship but a structured learning in the ways of submissive punishment and errotic spanking. Any one interested please post here and i will pick up, Thank you for reading my request, yvonne

“Boldly going...”

Since: Jul 08

Montreal

#21 Jan 1, 2011
Hi Mary,

I'm sorry to hear that your journey ended so abruptly. Having mentored many subs over the past 15 years or so I would like to suggest that you not give up on your desires and needs. Perhaps you aren't ready right now to pursue a new relationship but I can tell you from experience that those desires can't be controlled for long and they will eventually resurface compelling you to find a new Dom/Master, hopefully one that might open your eyes to different aspects of the BDSM lifestyle and to your submissive potential.

To Yvonne and others looking to find a Dom/Master I suggest you approach with caution and ask lots of questions before committing to this type of relationship. Remember that your submission is a gift, offer it cautiously. Don't fall for poseurs looking for easy prey that demand instant proof that you are submissive by asking for nude photos from day 1. While that might be a natural progression to an online BDSM relationship a true Dom/Master will be patient with his sub and allow time for things to develop over a reasonable course of time. Also be mindful of the statistics that 10% of people you will meet online will be predators, 40% will be clueless, 40% will be real Doms but not right for you and lastly 10% of the people you meet will be right for you. As much as you want a BDSM relationship it's good to ask lots of questions and open an honest dialogue with someone that you might be considering.

Play safe and smart, happy new year and good luck,
Role
yvonne

Bexleyheath, UK

#22 Jan 2, 2011
Role you seem very knowledgeable about the subject why dont you mentor me through the initial stages hee publicly so all can see my surrender to your command, I am willing to discuss anything here as i am an exhibitionist as well as submissive, I would love for you to show all readers how you would discipline me into accepying the lifestyle, Hope to hear from you at your convenience, Thank you.
should any other willing dominant male wish to take up the cause I will be delighted to talk to you (maybe a female would like a challenge, im not averse to that either)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 114
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min ryan41812 780,714
Any women like getting gang bang? 1 min Ned_Ryerson 55
Nashik gay sex 1 min cute 3
Dirty ki...k 2 min DirtyLady 104,129
girls with skype and cam pls write your skype i... (Feb '12) 2 min SKYPE scarfy_1 1,078
leave yahoo messenger id for free pics of asian gf (Jun '14) 3 min Handle 61
25/F mistress looking for an online male sub (Oct '14) 3 min mattyffhhy 264
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Markcando 107,656
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Cumdump1 797,798
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min chh2506 382,352
More from around the web