Hell's Angels Initiation
hillbilly

AOL

#51 Aug 10, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
you got to do what you have to do to join the club.A buddy of mine who also in a different club and in order for my wife and I to join my wife had to fight 2 other girls.My wife enjoys fighting and was not worried about getting beat up.The 2 other girls ended up stripping her down and beating her up good--blackening both eyes and raking there finger nails all over her from head to p ussy then the guys put her down and went to work on her.She was beat up so bad from the other girls she did not care what the guys were doing to her.They did not do anal on her but they had her wide open for along time banging her p ussy and putting it down her throat.A few of the guys were banging her bareback and filled her up but there was nothing she could do about it.
s.t.f.u.one in here.you and your punk culb.women cant belive you just did that.your code is done.infor to pass to culb.ya you fuzzked up.dont cry to me.rat.
hillbilly

AOL

#52 Aug 10, 2012
Dana wrote:
Things I found out about the Hell's Angels. Years ago my "Boyfriend" wanted to join the Hell's Angels. tHE "a"in Angels is the first letter of the alphabet and the "h" is the eighth. They have one Leader and eight Council member. For my boyfriend to get into the Gang I had to fuck all nine of them. It wasn't what you would call a gangbang or rape because I knew what I was going to have to do before I got to the Club. I had a drink with "the guys" and then was told it was time to undress. I was not a virgin by a long shot, but I still felt kind of weird getting naked in front of a group of men. They had this rack/chair that I sat in backwards. My ankles, waist and hands were strapped down and then it open to force my Butt up in the air and made my pussy available. I was told they would all use "protection" and then they videoed me saying I was doing this on my own and was not being forced. I assume the camera went back to where the "action" was but I could not move my head to see. My boyfriend told me to "fake" an orgasm with each guy (believe me there were a few I didn't need to fake it)to keep them happy. After the first four it became a burr until the "Leader" had his turn. I couldn't understand why he was going last until he started to lube my asshole. I had only had anal sex once before and I did not enjoy it. I did thank him for taking his time and using "a lot" of lube. One finger, then two and finally he worked his penis in. It hurt like Hell, but after doing eight guys I wasn't going to stop now.
rat.i would be freaked out.whats our code.read last page.rat.(81)
Dana

Salem, NH

#53 Aug 10, 2012
stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dana....and thanks for your reply! I'm big myself, so I don't have any penis envy issues!! In my fantasy, she'd be forced but not violently. Perhaps drugged so she was only semi-conscious! I just have this strong fantasy to see a group of men strip her and spread her open, fingering her, eating her and fucking her!!!! The thought of her being strapped down whilst they did what they wanted is a powerful turn-on!!
Stevie, You don't want her "drugged", you want her to be able to remember so she can tell you what was going thru her mind when certain things were happening. I know you are going to see what is happening but remember the biggest sex organ in the body is located between your ears. What she is thinking is really exciting. When I told my Husband about the guy with the Wedding ring and how I felt I was stealing an Orgasm from his Wife but that I was so excited I didn't care. He could have been watching but could not tell what I was thinking.
Dana

Salem, NH

#54 Aug 10, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
you got to do what you have to do to join the club.A buddy of mine who also in a different club and in order for my wife and I to join my wife had to fight 2 other girls.My wife enjoys fighting and was not worried about getting beat up.The 2 other girls ended up stripping her down and beating her up good--blackening both eyes and raking there finger nails all over her from head to p ussy then the guys put her down and went to work on her.She was beat up so bad from the other girls she did not care what the guys were doing to her.They did not do anal on her but they had her wide open for along time banging her p ussy and putting it down her throat.A few of the guys were banging her bareback and filled her up but there was nothing she could do about it.
I'm glad I only had to have sex with nine guys. Neither my Husband nor I are into Pain. Sex should feel good. You need to have a code word so each partner can stop before you go too far.
Dana

Salem, NH

#55 Aug 10, 2012
TwinPeaks69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this a Bar that was open to the Public?
Yes, but the backroom was supposed to be Private. I was totally surprised when I was unstrapped and saw how many men were watching. Thinking about it now my Husband finds it very exciting how many guys have got to see the video. He likes the fact that all these guys only get to watch what he gets to do. I keep telling him what a lucky guy he is.
Dana

Salem, NH

#56 Aug 10, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>rat.i would be freaked out.whats our code.read last page.rat.(81)
'What's Our Code." So was this really a Hell's Angels Initiation? I mean after 26 years it would be nice to know that I put my Ass on the line for the Real Deal, not just some wanta be Motorcycle Club.
Witchman

UK

#57 Aug 10, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
"Initiation doesn't vary". Great can you tell me what it is? What was the Initiation in to the Hell's Angels back in 1986 in Texas? Did I get taken advantage of? I think they were Hell's Angels I saw a tattoo of an "81" and I also saw an "81" that was actually branded into an arm. It seems like a lot to do just to make me think it was the Hell's Angels. Maybe it was John Travolta and it was "Wild Hogs". Believe I'm all Woman and I wouldn't touch your leg.
I think you've 'hit the nail on the head' here Dana. Having read all your posts and the responses the thing that strikes me is how similar the 'ritual' appears to be to that of initiatian into witchcraft - and (similarly) the variations on what is done, and to the extent etc - in the craft this can be just a 'symbolic'sex act between the High Priestess/Priest and the novitiate - or a 'full blown'(in every respect!)act involving every member of the coven (usually, but not always)m=f or reverse depending on the gender of the initiate; and in other covens both the HPS and HP impregnate the initiate. In the Sixties it was said that the craft was just an easy way to get a good shag, and in some covens this was true; but the vast majority took it very seriously with a year and a day's training before you got anywhere near Initiatian and the 'Great Rite'.Whether or not there is a 'written'Code/procedure for the Hells Angels initiation my guess is that noone actually follows it 'to the letter' and (as with the craft) it will vary on each occasion, so your experience was probably not a 'standard' one (did anyone show/read you anything from a 'manual'?)The main thing is though you appear to have come through it without too many 'scars' and is now a sort of blurred memory.Thanks for sharing it here.
Dana

Salem, NH

#58 Aug 10, 2012
Witchman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've 'hit the nail on the head' here Dana. Having read all your posts and the responses the thing that strikes me is how similar the 'ritual' appears to be to that of initiatian into witchcraft - and (similarly) the variations on what is done, and to the extent etc - in the craft this can be just a 'symbolic'sex act between the High Priestess/Priest and the novitiate - or a 'full blown'(in every respect!)act involving every member of the coven (usually, but not always)m=f or reverse depending on the gender of the initiate; and in other covens both the HPS and HP impregnate the initiate. In the Sixties it was said that the craft was just an easy way to get a good shag, and in some covens this was true; but the vast majority took it very seriously with a year and a day's training before you got anywhere near Initiatian and the 'Great Rite'.Whether or not there is a 'written'Code/procedure for the Hells Angels initiation my guess is that noone actually follows it 'to the letter' and (as with the craft) it will vary on each occasion, so your experience was probably not a 'standard' one (did anyone show/read you anything from a 'manual'?)The main thing is though you appear to have come through it without too many 'scars' and is now a sort of blurred memory.Thanks for sharing it here.
Wow, you impressed and scared me at the same time. So the Hell's Angels code book is very similar to Witch craft? I am a Believer in some of those things and have studied the Salem Witch Trials, but never in a million years would I have tied it in with what happened to me. As you said, and I agree with, I came through it without too many 'scars' and it is now a sort of blurred memory.
Thank you very much for your very interesting imput.
Join Free

“Play with your food”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#59 Aug 10, 2012
This is getting good... I'm way too far into a bottle of wine not to enjoy this! So, gangbangs make Hells Angels into warlocks... f-ING awesome! Maybe some Reese's Pieces could make then into extraterrestrials?
doug

Roseville, MI

#60 Aug 10, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I only had to have sex with nine guys. Neither my Husband nor I are into Pain. Sex should feel good. You need to have a code word so each partner can stop before you go too far.
doing 9 guys was alot and I am sure your p ussy had some throbbing pain after they were done banging you.I think you understand it was not normal sex that they were giving you and they wanted to see what you could take and how well you took it.My wife likes pain and enjoys rough/rape sex and multiple guys doing her.She likes to fight other girls and she has been beat up quite a few times so having the biker bitches beat her up she did not mind and expected.They didn't beat her up no worst then other girls have
Witchman

UK

#61 Aug 11, 2012
Spectacles wrote:
This is getting good... I'm way too far into a bottle of wine not to enjoy this! So, gangbangs make Hells Angels into warlocks... f-ING awesome! Maybe some Reese's Pieces could make then into extraterrestrials?
...not necessarily - but some 'chapters'may have 'borrowed' some of the rituals of the craft...for example I've noticed some of them have a pentagram within a circle emblem on the back of their jackets (both witchcraft symbols)...but then others have swatikas...now that doesn't necesarilly male them neo nazis - because the nazis 'borrowed' that symbol from High Magic - which is a sun symbol (nazis just reversed it)...all very complicated!
Oh - and a 'technical' point...the term 'warlock' does not exist outside Dennis Wheatley type novels - correct term is 'witch' for both genders.Hope you enjoyed your wine!
Dana

Salem, NH

#62 Aug 11, 2012
Spectacles wrote:
This is getting "interesting" isn't it? My sole purpose of starting this was to help stimulate some brain cells, recall some details and put s little excitment back into a sixteen year old marriage. Mission accomplished. Hope you enjoyed your Wine and I loved the "Reese's Pieces" comment.
Witchman

UK

#63 Aug 11, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you impressed and scared me at the same time. So the Hell's Angels code book is very similar to Witch craft? I am a Believer in some of those things and have studied the Salem Witch Trials, but never in a million years would I have tied it in with what happened to me. As you said, and I agree with, I came through it without too many 'scars' and it is now a sort of blurred memory.
Thank you very much for your very interesting imput.
Short answer is that I don't know, Dana. I simply found it intriguing that both groups appear to have a sexual initiation ceremony,but the real point of my post was that certainly within the craft the actual procedure varies enormously - so it would not surprise me that there is a similar variation within the Hells Angel's groups. The Salem witch trials, like those that took place here in the UK were just 'Kangaroo courts'and virtually all of the accused were completely innocent and just victims of such things as mass hysteria coupled with 'party politics' and/or personal vendettas.(You probably are aware of this if you've studied the historical records of the trials.)One thing for sure - your 'experience'(apart from the purely physical)is far removed from a sexual initiation into the craft, and is both voluntary nd complicent of the initiate.Newcomers are always warned to be very wary of any group/'coven' that indicates such an imnitiation is obligatory.Thanks for your interest.

“Mr James”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#65 Aug 11, 2012
Hot Dana.
hillbilly

AOL

#66 Aug 13, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
'What's Our Code." So was this really a Hell's Angels Initiation? I mean after 26 years it would be nice to know that I put my Ass on the line for the Real Deal, not just some wanta be Motorcycle Club.
silenence.
billy banks

AOL

#67 Aug 13, 2012
Dana why you lieing to all.the women.you no angels dont play that game ?why you lieing salem.nh.
hillbilly

AOL

#69 Aug 13, 2012
dana:take your post.to corona ca/topix.vago's page.not all are vago's.a lot of (81)in the wind.are you not up to it ,or just a pussy bring your ass here.a women crystal was rape.by 4 biker.needs women to talk to.i am (81)i can not help her.please go.i did not turn you in yet.go.i want her to no you love biker.go i well call your man pez.it will hurt him.
Butch

Glasgow, UK

#71 Nov 15, 2012
What a lot of Shit ....All Lies
Bullsh-t

Dublin, Ireland

#72 Nov 19, 2012
You forgot to say once upon a time at the beginning.
Your either a liar , or a sucker
Dana

Salem, NH

#73 Nov 27, 2012
You can believe what you want but I was young and in "love" and wanted to help my boyfriend. After he dumped me I realized how stupid and yes, what a sucker I was. Sinced I started getting threats I stopped posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min leemj1986 211,034
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min m-asster 962,684
Who fcuks your wife 1 min everlong 7
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min bigpeach73 50,401
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 3 min hornyyungboy 6,740
gay sex in jaipur (Feb '15) 3 min ajay sharma 1,072
white women who have had black dick and love itI (Jul '09) 3 min callmeGscott 3,027
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Poundme2010 473,920
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 19 min ben 15,137
More from around the web