“Prepare Yourself.”

Since: Jun 09

Wolverhampton, UK

#156 Oct 12, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> It's only valuable to the idiotic men who oppress women. It's funny how many men make such a big issue over a girl's virginity, while they have no problem trying screw as many women as they can get their hands on prior to marriage! Dumb outdated sexist double standard crap.
exactly. thats why i feel the concept of virginity is flawed.
Virgin Male 22

Englewood, CO

#158 Oct 13, 2009
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> It's only valuable to the idiotic men who oppress women. It's funny how many men make such a big issue over a girl's virginity, while they have no problem trying screw as many women as they can get their hands on prior to marriage! Dumb outdated sexist double standard crap.
baby,the culture in which u r born is different.where a new term "EXTENDED FAMILY" RULES THE SOCIETY,a family where u count how many times your father f**ked new womens and your mom f**ked new men,a family which is domineted by sex drive of parents and kids just count the no of mothers,fathers and cousins.Without offending many of those who even in your culture remains tied to one person,by and large your society has no meaning of words like marriage,family,faithfullness etc,so you feel jealous that people remain virgin and have a family in which you dont ask how many times your mom and dad got married and where mom advices girl and dad to boys to remain virgin because they lead by example and dont screw every other member they meet ,be it of same sex or opposite.
Viriginity is not wrong in a society where you are likly to find a husband who is also virgin,but thats not possible for you to believe as you have never seen these kind of things in your culture.the brain size of yours is reduced because of all the screwing around you watch and it needs filteration.Y ou cant save virginity because you are very sure your men wont be virgin.none is virgin after 14 in your culture.you f**k because you expectyour future husband doing the same and even then you get married and produce kidsyou live in a relationship of distrust which started on assumption that your men will be a playboy,and these kind of relations never reach the destination and kids suffer making the entire society weak, dont insult those who remain virgin as they are the one who make the nation ,society and world prosper.By saving virginity they show there commitment and they are likly to have a better family,so even if some one tries to save her virginity in present time by anal sex,she should be complimented as she wants to start her married life giving some thing to her husband which she specialy preserved for him, here in india its not unusual to find virgin boys but even in your culture a person would love to have a virgin wife.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#159 Oct 13, 2009
Virgin Male 22 wrote:
<quoted text>
baby,the culture in which u r born is different.where a new term "EXTENDED FAMILY" RULES THE SOCIETY,a family where u count how many times your father f**ked new womens and your mom f**ked new men,a family which is domineted by sex drive of parents and kids just count the no of mothers,fathers and cousins.Without offending many of those who even in your culture remains tied to one person,by and large your society has no meaning of words like marriage,family,faithfullness etc,so you feel jealous that people remain virgin and have a family in which you dont ask how many times your mom and dad got married and where mom advices girl and dad to boys to remain virgin because they lead by example and dont screw every other member they meet ,be it of same sex or opposite.
Viriginity is not wrong in a society where you are likly to find a husband who is also virgin,but thats not possible for you to believe as you have never seen these kind of things in your culture.the brain size of yours is reduced because of all the screwing around you watch and it needs filteration.Y ou cant save virginity because you are very sure your men wont be virgin.none is virgin after 14 in your culture.you f**k because you expectyour future husband doing the same and even then you get married and produce kidsyou live in a relationship of distrust which started on assumption that your men will be a playboy,and these kind of relations never reach the destination and kids suffer making the entire society weak, dont insult those who remain virgin as they are the one who make the nation ,society and world prosper.By saving virginity they show there commitment and they are likly to have a better family,so even if some one tries to save her virginity in present time by anal sex,she should be complimented as she wants to start her married life giving some thing to her husband which she specialy preserved for him, here in india its not unusual to find virgin boys but even in your culture a person would love to have a virgin wife.
your point is extreme but mostly valid for your culture.

Different cultures do have different values.

However, yuo are totally wrong to say that western society does not know the meaning of words like marraige, family, faithfulness, etc. They still have a lot of meaning here for most poeple.....

However, there does seem to be a slow erosion caused by attitudes that diminish their importance ... and a lot of us here think that is wrong. If you follow discussions on this subject in TOPIX you will see that many poeple do not want to lose the values associated with marraige, family, faithfulness,e tc.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#160 Oct 14, 2009
webjack08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, there is a double standard. Guys will date gals who 'put out', but expect their wives never to have been with another man.
I've never understood why anyone would want a virgin anyway. Been there, done that, SO not interested in going there again. Why would anyone want to have sex with someone with no clue about having sex??? BORING!!
virgin male 22

Englewood, CO

#161 Oct 15, 2009
franko wrote:
<quoted text>your point is extreme but mostly valid for your culture.
Different cultures do have different values.
However, yuo are totally wrong to say that western society does not know the meaning of words like marraige, family, faithfulness, etc. They still have a lot of meaning here for most poeple.....
However, there does seem to be a slow erosion caused by attitudes that diminish their importance ... and a lot of us here think that is wrong. If you follow discussions on this subject in TOPIX you will see that many poeple do not want to lose the values associated with marraige, family, faithfulness,e tc.
i have mentioned in my post about those who preserve value even in your culture and praised them,and i dont h think that no one is interested in virginity there as many people take virginity pledges and you can check the net .those who take pledges in your countryt too engage in anal sex so its common every where with varying percentage.
Its not impossible to remain virgin but you need willingness for it ,but perhaps there would be too much pressure from friends and one who tries to get determination is left out.but thats not the reason one should loose virginity.I love my virginity and wants to lose to some one very special in special enviorment of wedding night bad.In india I am most likly to find a virgin bride so its worth waiting.
Mr India

Honolulu, HI

#162 Oct 17, 2009
I think there are three main very valid reasons why men want a virgin wife:

1) Physical: Men and women are biologically different. Each time a woman has sex, her vagina changes, especially the first time. It becomes looser. But the size and the shape of a penis remains constant and unchanged even after a man has sex with hundreds of women. It does not get bigger, smaller, longer or shorter. It is natural for a man to prefer an original vagina and not a used and abused one.

2) Hygienic: Vagina is a repository for sperm. No man wants his wife's body to be containing another man's sperm. But the penis is different, After shower, a man's penis is back to normal and clean as before. No part of the woman who he had sex with remains with him.

3) Evolutionary: A man wants his children to be raised by a pure mother. Also, a virgin wife is more assuring to the man that she would not screw around after marriage and all kids are his own and not somebody else's.
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#163 Oct 17, 2009
Mr India wrote:
I think there are three main very valid reasons why men want a virgin wife:
1) Physical: Men and women are biologically different. Each time a woman has sex, her vagina changes, especially the first time. It becomes looser. But the size and the shape of a penis remains constant and unchanged even after a man has sex with hundreds of women. It does not get bigger, smaller, longer or shorter. It is natural for a man to prefer an original vagina and not a used and abused one.
2) Hygienic: Vagina is a repository for sperm. No man wants his wife's body to be containing another man's sperm. But the penis is different, After shower, a man's penis is back to normal and clean as before. No part of the woman who he had sex with remains with him.
3) Evolutionary: A man wants his children to be raised by a pure mother. Also, a virgin wife is more assuring to the man that she would not screw around after marriage and all kids are his own and not somebody else's.
Wow! I love the 2nd paragraph.
(No man wants his wife's body to be containing another man's sperm.)
But, me as a woman, really could like to try the difference of penis being penetrated into me, and the different feeling that we can get, especailly during the process of being penetrated. Man will say all kind of sweet talk which will make me love it even more and will let them do whatever they wan on me, or rather i will do anything that can make them feel shiok. For me, i cant go with only one man in my life, or rather, only one man at the times, bcos i am a real horny guy that need sex every moment. No single man can fullfill my sexual desire till now. I often have at least two man in my life. And very often i sex with two man on the same day with different timing.
Mr India

Honolulu, HI

#165 Oct 20, 2009
cyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I love the 2nd paragraph.
(No man wants his wife's body to be containing another man's sperm.)
But, me as a woman, really could like to try the difference of penis being penetrated into me, and the different feeling that we can get, especailly during the process of being penetrated. Man will say all kind of sweet talk which will make me love it even more and will let them do whatever they wan on me, or rather i will do anything that can make them feel shiok. For me, i cant go with only one man in my life, or rather, only one man at the times, bcos i am a real horny guy that need sex every moment. No single man can fullfill my sexual desire till now. I often have at least two man in my life. And very often i sex with two man on the same day with different timing.
Wow, Cindi - you are a rare specimen - a true gift to Mankind (literally). Why is it that in all of my 30 years I have never come across a woman who likes sex as much as you do? All women I have had encounters with have way low sex drive than myself. Email me: iammrindia9@yahoo.com
Join Free
Mr India

Honolulu, HI

#166 Oct 20, 2009
knotlover wrote:
<quoted text>Crap like this just makes me mad.
Paragraph one is as FOS as a string of words can be. Unless a woman is constantly f**king king kong, her vagina does not grow with every encounter. What happens is the vagina becomes a little more used to sex and it becomes pleasurable with practice. Men who want an "original" vagina are passing up a chance at some sex that just might be enjoyable to the woman, whose organ returns to its original size.
Paragraph 2 is even more full of sh**. A woman does not carry the sperm around with her ad infinitum. Her body will reject most of it initially and if a woman is clean with her body, she will douche enough times to clean out that residual, filthy sperm providing she did not insist on a condom in the first place.
As to paragraph 3, of course it is permissible in Mr. India's view of things for the man to go out and screw everything in sight because he can wash off his little twinkie, but his woman must be "pure". Archaic bulltwaddle.
Knotlover: Thanks for your well thought-out response eventho my arguments made you mad - appreciate it. I don't have any refreed journal articles to validate my points but they represent a man's point of view which exists and should be acknowledged by women. Since these thoughts are currently very much alive in the minds of men, rejecting them as archaic and bull whatever doesn't help. What can we do to fight these false notions, if they are false? An informative website? Would Bill Bates foundation fund a project that aims to correct these misconceptions? lets discuss. write to me: iammrindia9@yahoo.com

Since: Oct 09

Dayton, OH

#167 Oct 20, 2009
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you CAN get pregnant without having vaginal intercourse--it happens. And vaginal intercourse will only lead to pregnancy if the couple doesn't take precautions.
Your attitudes about sex are very narrow-minded and uninformed.
Explain this to me?..Maybe if u shoot it in with a turkey baster! ha. IF ur right, tell me.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#169 Oct 21, 2009
knotlover wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously hope that your point of view does not represent any portion of the population of men. Your slant on this subject is so chauvinistic it offends. Your implication that women are "receptacles" demeans women everywhere. Your interpretation of bodily hygiene is offensive in that you imply that women cannot again become "clean" after a sexual encounter.
Neither Bill Gates nor any clear thinking research foundation would lend credence to your hypothesis by funding a study of your archaic and completely wrong-headed viewpoint.
I wonder if that is how most men think in India, and other similar regions of the world?
Mr India

Honolulu, HI

#170 Oct 21, 2009
knotlover wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously hope that your point of view does not represent any portion of the population of men. Your slant on this subject is so chauvinistic it offends. Your implication that women are "receptacles" demeans women everywhere. Your interpretation of bodily hygiene is offensive in that you imply that women cannot again become "clean" after a sexual encounter.
Neither Bill Gates nor any clear thinking research foundation would lend credence to your hypothesis by funding a study of your archaic and completely wrong-headed viewpoint.
Hey hey listen, my points were solely concerned with virginity and vagina. It has nothing to do with women as a whole. There is great respect for women in India, just look how powerful Hindu goddesses are. And when a man marries a woman, her sexual history and sexuality is only a small part. When I referred to vagina as an organ made to receive sperm from men, I meant strictly in biological terms, it should not anyway be demeaning to women.
Penny Trayshon

Thailand

#171 Oct 22, 2009
I just want to add, that while I was working in Syria I dated a girl who was virgin for religious reasons and she actually suggested we had anal sex. Prior to that she had just sucked me off (an spat my cum out). So we began to have regular anal sex using margarine as a lubricant because I couldn't get hold of KY jelly in Damascus. Anyway we had a lot of bareback anal until I developed a painful NSU condition; so looking back I should have used a condom. However she always liked bareback because I know that she loved the felching session 15 minutes after I had filled her bum with sperm. Happy days!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#172 Oct 26, 2009
Incognito guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain this to me?..Maybe if u shoot it in with a turkey baster! ha. IF ur right, tell me.
It's pretty simple. Very basic sex-ed, actually. All it takes is one tiny little bit of semen, even precum has active sperm it in, to come close enough to the labia that it finds its way inside. Sperm are powerful little swimmers, you know. There have been many, many documented cases of women with a completely in tact hymen that have never had intercourse but they're still 100% pregnant.

A simple Google search could have told you that, though. Maybe you could try getting some education instead of spouting your opinions first.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#173 Dec 28, 2009
Butt hole is dirty, I had to wash well and clean after pass motion. I wouldn't like my lover, partner dirty and how can I affectionate his body part gone un-hygiene. I love to make love sweet.
lala17

San Jose, CA

#176 Dec 28, 2009
in the eyes of a man who cares about virginity you would still be impure, even if it was oral. to other type of men it honestly doesn't matter if your a virgin or not
Simon

New Port Richey, FL

#177 Dec 28, 2009
I guess that makes Babs Bush a virgin too, she just forgot to flush!
pooop

Lafayette, LA

#178 Dec 28, 2009
you are not a virgin sweetheart. intercourse is intercourse.
Tell The Truth

Japan

#179 Dec 28, 2009
Amanda Loranc wrote:
Butt hole is dirty, I had to wash well and clean after pass motion. I wouldn't like my lover, partner dirty and how can I affectionate his body part gone un-hygiene. I love to make love sweet.
That seems like such a childish way to think. You could consider the mouth or vagina as dirty too.

Water and soap can clean the anal canal out well. Washing up before and after sex, can do wonders.

Many men also like that their woman give them anal sex and appreciate it. Many men view that she can do anal sex, makes her special and more valuable to him.
Ryan_

United States

#180 Dec 28, 2009
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
so virginity is valuable these days,,,,,,, i wasn't sure it was anymore??:)
Still a noble thing in intelligent circles...3 plus decades and i am.Granted my moral code isn't someone elses moral code,we all have free will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Desi Boy- 25,060
tribute chubby gf pics 2 min Dave 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min ritz123421 417,733
Male masturbation 3 min hornynudeboy 2
How Many Str8 Guys Have Had Oral Sex With A Guy ? (Mar '10) 3 min wannabeessex 201
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Vidgamer1893 312,925
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min brugge54 4,830
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Slave boi 183,044
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Brad 504,310

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE