India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

I was 13 yrs when i got intimate with a boy .he too was just 14,and both of us were feeling the heat, we both knew that having sex will put us in big trouble.I had heard about Anal sex and i asked him to do that.It hurt quite a bit when he entered but soon i was liking it.he too enjoyed it and we did it regularly for few years.i had the same experience with few other boys too and ,I became a girl who enjoyed intercourse and yet remained virgin.Many of my friends also had same experiences.It is quite common particularly girls in early teens,who are afraid of going all the way and yet have sexual hunger.it gives satisfaction of insertion and feeling of hot penis and shooting of hot sperms.With experience it becomes thoroghly enjoyable particularly if a girl can learn to enter penis in ass from top of a boy,as she gets all the controls.I have preserved my virginity for right person and yet i am enjoying sex regularly.I want to know how many other girls have similar experiences.I am 20 right now.
savita

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

some boys told me that they found back hole tighter and hotter.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Judged:

savita wrote:
I was 13 yrs when i got intimate with a boy .he too was just 14,and both of us were feeling the heat, we both knew that having sex will put us in big trouble.I had heard about Anal sex and i asked him to do that.It hurt quite a bit when he entered but soon i was liking it.he too enjoyed it and we did it regularly for few years.i had the same experience with few other boys too and ,I became a girl who enjoyed intercourse and yet remained virgin.Many of my friends also had same experiences.It is quite common particularly girls in early teens,who are afraid of going all the way and yet have sexual hunger.it gives satisfaction of insertion and feeling of hot penis and shooting of hot sperms.With experience it becomes thoroghly enjoyable particularly if a girl can learn to enter penis in ass from top of a boy,as she gets all the controls.I have preserved my virginity for right person and yet i am enjoying sex regularly.I want to know how many other girls have similar experiences.I am 20 right now.
Why not just have "regular" sex in your "mouth" also?

LOL
savita

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

mouth is different and it is not as tight
puthard

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

i would love to do it with savita,when can we do it

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

This concept is pretty silly. The idea of abstenance relates to purity (to some an outdated concept given the state of marriage in society). Virgin or not, it seems to me that purity is lost while being pounded in the a_ss.
Sophie

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

And all this time I thought I was a virgin..
thats silly

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

tidho wrote:
This concept is pretty silly. The idea of abstenance relates to purity (to some an outdated concept given the state of marriage in society). Virgin or not, it seems to me that purity is lost while being pounded in the a_ss.
I agree 100%! If you're having anal sex, you're about as pure as a bag of dirt. Get off your high horse honey! You may as well do it every way if you're doing that. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with anal sex, if that's what floats your boat, but to say you're a pure virgin while knowing you have done that many times is silly. In my opinion the back door is an "Exit Only"! There is a perfectly good place in the front.
Join Free
TennGrrl

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

savita wrote:
Many girls do anal today to keep their virginity. Anal as well as BJs are also recommended to get the boys off and prevent pregnancy.
Jimmy

Niles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

Living in the Emeriates a few years back it was quite a common thing for local girls who were not married to do it an*ly, and often with a member of the family.
In the middle of a party one evening Ramadam started ,about 11 at nite. I ended up taking a 19 /20 year old girl home , and now she had an hour of "freedom " she wanted to use it. We drove from the Holiday Inn on King Fisal street past my apartment, she said she wanted to use the bathroom so we went inside. When we came out of the bathroom she was wrapped in a towel ,knelt in front of me and started taking my c**k out.
After playing with it for ten minutes she knelt on the floor ,put her head in the chair and told me to f**k her. When I tried to put it in her p***y she kept saying no and told me to do it ONLY in her a**e. She was so tight ,we had no lubrication apart from her spit on my c**k. She screamed like hell into the cushion so the neighbours would not here.
Dam what a f**k. She just knelt there and did not move even when I got off my knees and stood up to ram it in more. After I had finnished she slowly rolled on to her back and rubbed her cl*t untill she climaxed.
She said I was the biggest c**k she had ever had (dar dum music please) and I had hurt her a**e real bad, but she didn't care...wonder what ever happened to that girl, some lucky devil has got himself a nice bit of rump to bang on when he gets boared of the usual lol.
James

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

Sophie wrote:
Well it's the thought that counts remember; so yes you are still a virgin in my "eyes" at least.
James

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Living in the Emeriates a few years back it was quite a common thing for local girls who were not married to do it an*ly, and often with a member of the family.
In the middle of a party one evening Ramadam started ,about 11 at nite. I ended up taking a 19 /20 year old girl home , and now she had an hour of "freedom " she wanted to use it. We drove from the Holiday Inn on King Fisal street past my apartment, she said she wanted to use the bathroom so we went inside. When we came out of the bathroom she was wrapped in a towel ,knelt in front of me and started taking my c**k out.
After playing with it for ten minutes she knelt on the floor ,put her head in the chair and told me to f**k her. When I tried to put it in her p***y she kept saying no and told me to do it ONLY in her a**e. She was so tight ,we had no lubrication apart from her spit on my c**k. She screamed like hell into the cushion so the neighbours would not here.
Dam what a f**k. She just knelt there and did not move even when I got off my knees and stood up to ram it in more. After I had finnished she slowly rolled on to her back and rubbed her cl*t untill she climaxed.
She said I was the biggest c**k she had ever had (dar dum music please) and I had hurt her a**e real bad, but she didn't care...wonder what ever happened to that girl, some lucky devil has got himself a nice bit of rump to bang on when he gets boared of the usual lol.
You devil lucky you, but be careful Osama bin ladens brother is looking for you and he's going to give you a second circumcision that is more radical than the one you have-LOL
Jimmy

Niles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2009

Judged:

400 billion dollars a week and we still can not find him,up some mountain where the population must be all of what ???? ONE per 100 square miles,lol. Guess I'm pretty safe here in good old Chicago, population 7 million or what ever. lol,lol.
savita

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

jimmy
its nice o know that girls all over the world are saving there virginity by having anal sex
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

savita wrote:
jimmy
its nice o know that girls all over the world are saving there virginity by having anal sex
Crazy! We are born with such a cute vaginal and yet doing it with our anal? Yes, i do anal too. But definitely i wont miss out my vaginal too. I will take care of her and i will make sure my vaginal enjoy as much as my anal.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

Sophie wrote:
We need to see to it that there'd be no possible way you'd ever think that again.
Sophie

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

tidho wrote:
<quoted text>We need to see to it that there'd be no possible way you'd ever think that again.
And what do you think we should do about that?

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

savita wrote:
mouth is different and it is not as tight
most men prefer the mouth compared to the a$$. Some men like the A$$ because it feels like intercourse.

HAve you used yuor mouth on a man before?

Since: Oct 09

Ahmedabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

franko wrote:
<quoted text>most men prefer the mouth compared to the a$$. Some men like the A$$ because it feels like intercourse.
HAve you used yuor mouth on a man before?
mouth is for giving pleasure,wever uses it do it to please the partner.i always use mouth and ask my lover to use mouth on me,but the fulfilment of intercourse is gained only through penitration
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

Mouth is good but nothing can compare with penetration, in both front and rear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay teens un london (Dec '13) 1 min drewff 300
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Bigweinerusa 271,015
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min omgslang 10,224
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min w12345xyz 369,329
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min smooth azz 154,874
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min bbbill rassshh 465,146
Any females in the texas panhandle? 2 min Chadjohnson066 1

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000