its me

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

My girl is on the pill and I busted in her, im worried because I dont know how effective the B control is. Do any other ladies here get busted in while on the pill? or any guy bust in there girl? Should I be worried? I Just did it last night so its to early to tell i normally pull out.
doc-rocks

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

be afraid, be very afraid.
Casey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

Hey wanna hook up I am wet and rubbing my nipples
AChicagoan

Hometown, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

Good thing she was on the pill. it's about 98 percent effective if used correctly- taken every day and at abou the same time every day.
You would have tons to worry about if she wasn't on the pill, because pulling out is not at all effective as a secondary bc method.
It's as effective as asking santa claus for a Ferrari.
So chances are you all are "safe" but any time you have sex you still have a tiny chance of getting her pregnant. that is just how life works

Since: May 07

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

I'm allergic to most latex, which is what condom's are made out of, so I have to use the pill or special condoms that are more expensive. Anyways, I always let the guy cum inside me if he wants because I'm very strict about doing the pill right. And I haven't gotten preggorz yet, it's like 98.5% effective.
fool on the hill

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Britterz wrote:
.....I always let the guy cum inside me if he wants because I'm very strict about doing the pill right
If you don't use a condom you could acquire HIV which might develop into AIDS. There's no point in protecting yourself against unwanted pregnancy if you're not going to live long. Be sensible; always use a condom.
its me

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Britterz wrote:
I'm allergic to most latex, which is what condom's are made out of, so I have to use the pill or special condoms that are more expensive. Anyways, I always let the guy cum inside me if he wants because I'm very strict about doing the pill right. And I haven't gotten preggorz yet, it's like 98.5% effective.
How often do you let your bf but in you, every time? Me and my girl have been together for three years and that was the first time I have done it. She has been on the pill for about a year. So will I be alright if I bust in her more often?

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

its me wrote:
<quoted text>
How often do you let your bf but in you, every time? Me and my girl have been together for three years and that was the first time I have done it. She has been on the pill for about a year. So will I be alright if I bust in her more often?
I let guys bust in me a lot, so it should be ok if you cumm inside her more often. Where do you normally cumm at during sex?

And I only have sex with guys who I have known long enough, and know they are clean of HIV/aids. So ya, I'm not worried.
Join Free
its me

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Britterz wrote:
<quoted text>
I let guys bust in me a lot, so it should be ok if you cumm inside her more often. Where do you normally cumm at during sex?
And I only have sex with guys who I have known long enough, and know they are clean of HIV/aids. So ya, I'm not worried.
I normally cumm on her abs and tits. I have been with her for three years so i know she is clean. I loved busting in her and i would love to do it more often but I am worried about her getting pregnant more then anything. When i tell her i am going to cumm in her she wants to be sexed harder and wants it more. She thinks I am to big so the more she gets into it the less it hurts.
its me

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

QUOTE who=Britterz

my e mail is n.charge@hotmail.com if you wanna write me britt

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

its me wrote:
QUOTE who=Britterz
my e mail is n.charge@hotmail.com if you wanna write me britt
I added ya :)

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Miracle493 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Britterz, what is your screen name, I forgot to save it. my screen name is Miracle493
I never gave it to you. That's prolly why you don't have it :D
its me

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Britterz wrote:
<quoted text>
I added ya :)
Thats cool just e mail me and i will add you.
john

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

people these days are gettin so sad i love these forums but when a girl talks about her sex life she has little perverts just stalking her why would u want her aim cause a guy busted in her dont make sense

“The Buck Stops Here ”

Since: Jun 07

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

Miracle493 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Britterz could you IM me again at Miracle493?
Dude give it up
sass

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2007

With or without a condom I always let it happen inside. Easier to clean up and it feels good.

I wouldn't worry if she's on the pill, aslong as you are both manogamous to each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 3 min Will send nudes 8,608
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 3 min Jimtex3000 5,874
Mature women for erotic email exchange (Dec '11) 3 min Cast 375
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 3 min Whitesox247 2,432
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min dcfivex 269,509
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Bobbrown333 153,778
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min kirkson95 367,336
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Hornyfuck123 463,424
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Bighorn2488 9,715

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: