panty skidmarks
romeostyle

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 27, 2008
I was wondering if anyone here likes to smell tiny skidmarks in girls panties? I know some of you may think this is gross or im a perv..(i am not!!) so if all you have to say is negative comments about this then dont bother.
POUNDER

AOL

#2 Jul 27, 2008
romeostyle wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here likes to smell tiny skidmarks in girls panties? I know some of you may think this is gross or im a perv..(i am not!!) so if all you have to say is negative comments about this then dont bother.
This guy must enjoy the skid marks maybe you are reminded of a piece of bacon
romeostyle

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 27, 2008
nope has nothing to do with bacon.. has to do with smelling that amazing musky smell of a really hot or cute girl... yummm
AOG

Stockton, CA

#4 Jul 27, 2008
romeostyle wrote:
nope has nothing to do with bacon.. has to do with smelling that amazing musky smell of a really hot or cute girl... yummm
Why go for the panties? stick your tounge and nose in the source of those brown, yellow and red skids. lol
jack

Toronto, Canada

#5 Feb 9, 2009
my daughter is 13 and she always leaves tiny skidmarks in her panties and thongs. i totally love to sniff those when I jerk off.
grizwine

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jul 6, 2009
i love sniffing my sisters skidmarks also, she 12 and always has really dirty underwear

Since: Sep 10

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 17, 2010
e mail me i love to share about my sexy moms dirty panties and how she sexually teases me, [email protected]
sniffer

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 22, 2011
I LOVE sniffing skiddies in young girl panties. I am up for chatting!
C man

Portland, OR

#10 Apr 22, 2011
Do u molde them
sean

UK

#11 Jul 28, 2011
I love smelling my girlfriends cousins knickers. I go through her bag and take out her dirty worn knickers. I love the smell of her back end. She always leaves skids marks and I love smelling them. Once she bent over near enough in my face. I could smell her musty asshole smell. That was well nice. I was in a shop with her once all of a sudden I smell her fart. It was sooo smelly. I could not wait till she took her kickers off later that day, soo I could niff them
Davey

UK

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Hi.any female want to tell me about the mess u make in ur panties.07864750544
Mr Hyde

Europe

#13 Aug 17, 2014
sniffer wrote:
I LOVE sniffing skiddies in young girl panties. I am up for chatting!
I wanted whilst sniffing a teenage girls knickers afternoon. Going to sniff her mother's tomorrow then wrap them both around my clock and want into them

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#15 Sep 13, 2014
When I was in my teens, a family friends daughter was tom boy growing up. She went swimming, and left her White cotton briefs siZe 5 in her jeans, I had to sniff them. I open her panties up and found long skid marks from her p*~~y all the way to her bu+t crack. I was so turned on licked her skid marks. Tasting that strong aZz smell, I pulled out my c0k and stroked with her panties. I jizzed all over the gusset I put them back. When she changed I couldn't help but think wow she's a dirty girl and has my cream on her flower. She ended up going out to eat with the family. I stayed home and then sniffed her bathing suit. It was exactly like her panties a thick skid mark up the aZz end. I had to do another round and jizz in her bathing suit, this time I didn't rub it in I just left a puddle. When she returned she changed into her bathing suit and went right back to swimming. I knew she had a puddle on her **+^ she didn't seem to care. Gotta love those panty tracks
fart poo big panty lover

Edinburgh, UK

#16 Dec 16, 2014
my sister older girlfriend gave me spanking over her knee once and she did fart quite few times.

when she stayed over i did get chance to sniff the gusset and i loved her bum smell there.

when she clogged the toilet with her huge shite i got look at it while she got basin of water
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamshedpur sex discussion (Mar '15) 3 min rehan 107
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Furryandfun41 1,255,730
Are there any women on here at all? 3 min Tonia87 135
Submissive girl looking for dominant/master (Jul '11) 3 min Axtoncomand 499
Naughty B.B.M Pins (Feb '14) 3 min myth192 1,414
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 3 min blow 9,589
Any submissive boys looking for Dominant women? ;3 3 min hozen 96
New dirty k..k 3 min Gfsharer 113,224
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Youngtwink69 223,160
Gay/bi k.k 5 min blueboy2004 71,792