Public Dick Flashers

#132 Dec 10, 2011
Hey Jodie, I was just wondering if your still gonna send some pics? Thanks :)
Greg 11451

Mandeville, LA

#133 Dec 10, 2011
lovehungguys wrote:
<quoted text>
i wanna see. post it online.
Would you like to trade pics? [email protected]
Greg 11451

Mandeville, LA

#134 Dec 10, 2011
missjaspal wrote:
<quoted text>that does not happen everyday or week u know just happened three or so times
I would like to chat with you! [email protected]

Dagenham, UK

#135 Dec 11, 2011
Andy wrote:
Hey Jodie, I was just wondering if your still gonna send some pics? Thanks :)
will do later this evening

Gosport, UK

#136 Dec 12, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I bet you have some nice ones. Want to send one my way? I'd love to see what the little cutie looks like in his football shorts!!
Did you get the pics I sent to you?

“Looking for a sext buddy?”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#137 Dec 12, 2011
Are you looking for a sext buddy?
Meet sexting buddies free @
Follow me @SextTweet

Concord, Australia

#142 Dec 15, 2011
Jodie wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't had a peep out of you since I sent you some pics of Danny....not even thank you......
hi Jodie. I'm Daniel. If you want to talk, just as friends, just reply. We can get to know each other.
randy andy

Since: Oct 10

#143 Dec 15, 2011
Abigail wrote:
jajaja wow I've seen a few, never has bother me lol
hi abagail! all u have to do is just pretend i,m ur brother and i,d be more than happy to display my manhood:)
at no cost2u whatsoever! email?
randy andy

Since: Oct 10

#144 Dec 15, 2011
Jodie wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't had a peep out of you since I sent you some pics of Danny....not even thank you......
i see u have become ur own best friend replying back2 urself! remember, uve always got me jodie:)) is it snowing there as yet??
Captain Candid

South Africa

#145 Dec 15, 2011
Please get back to the point.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#149 Dec 15, 2011
I guess this was sort of public. There was a natural hort spring that rad. You could go there and see a dozen or so nude guys on weekendss

Folsom, CA

#151 Dec 16, 2011
I always went into my sisters bedroom in the morning when her boyfriend spent the night over. I always wanted to see something. After many times my sisters boyfriend knew I always came into the room early in the morning. He started to get up with just wearing his boxers. He's a hot looking guy. Once I was looking for my shoes under the bed and when I got up there he was sitting as hes huge cock slided through the side of his shorts. His cock was right in front of my face. I wanted to suck it so bad and I was hoping for him to grab my head and push me to do it. As I saw his cock upfront I got really wet. When I looked up to his eyes he smiled at me. I wanted him to make a move on me and he didn't. Til this day I still haven't seen a huge cock as his. I remember my sister telling my older sisters how he made her bleed. Many times I will see my sister sored and in pain. He tore her up big time. I wish I would have him do me as he did my sister.

#155 Dec 16, 2011
If anyone wants a blow me just email me [email protected]

#156 Dec 16, 2011
Hi Jodie, I realise your probably busy but I'd still love to see some pics when you get the chance :) [email protected]
Thanks (:

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#159 Dec 19, 2011
Jodie wrote:
<quoted text>Have you checked your inbox......sent you some pics of Danny?
hi Jodie, babe u can send me some pics of u, [email protected]

United States

#160 Dec 19, 2011
Hey Jodie i would love to see some pics
[email protected]
Captain Candid

South Africa

#162 Dec 25, 2011
I walk aruound with my zipper down and no uderwear and very few people even notice. It's hard not to get a hard-on.
First timer

Sterling, VA

#164 Dec 25, 2011
send me some pictures. i will give you some in return. let me see those cocks. mm

[email protected]

im 22.
true stories

Reno, NV

#167 Jan 20, 2012
the only places i flash my dick in public is on elevators or on nature trails. i only show it to girls. but i've also flashed middle school boys on three occasions the first one i flashed was a very clean cut kid and i rarely like boys but for some reason i wanted him. he just stared and kept walking. the second time i was at a city bus stop with a roof over it. another middle school boy was with me and i was sitting next to him. i touched my dick for a couple minutes and then showed it to him. he looked at while i was doing it and i after about 5 minutes i let him look at my c^m. he smiled and started rubbing his fingers on it until we saw the bus coming. honestly i enjoyed it. the third time was about the same as the first time. i don't do it to boys anymore cause i'm over 18. but i still sometimes flash a girl on an elevator a couple times a week.

Lahore, Pakistan

#169 Apr 19, 2012
any girl interested to watch a huge dick on cam can add me
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Age for nudity 2 min Allen 37
Guys 25+ leave skype names if u want me to watc... 2 min odogdazdog 23
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min its me 78,120
Phone wank buddy! (Aug '10) 2 min Mr Moonlight117 10,947
Little titties 2 min jeff 1,133
I want a lil girl 2 min littlelostgirl 540
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min dom24uk 1,113,093
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Extasy 143,867
New dirty k..k 3 min Letmee_c 23,193
Gay/bi k.k 3 min Mbrown411 13,936