Jodie

Pontefract, UK

#108 Dec 2, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow so HOT!! I can't help but picture his hot little body and that beautiful erection of his every time you talk about Danny. I have a nice stiff tent in my pants right now just from reading this!
Really wish I could see him -- is there any celebrity kid he looks a little like that I could find a pic of? Would love to put a face (an body!) with the little Danny I've been imagining!
He kind of reminds me a bit of little Paul Butcher from Zoey 101...Danny has a cute husky sort of voice like Paul Butcher's....
Jodie

Dagenham, UK

#110 Dec 4, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaah I ADORE that husky voice in boys. It's why I love Anton Yelchin so much, especially back when he was a kid. Such a sexy voice!
Hey Tim...you might not have seen this post but I think you'll get a good idea of just how fun Danny is:

Had the funniest game of truth or dare yesterday with my brother Danny and his mate Scott.
My brother Danny is 12 and Scott is 13 and were we fooling around as we often do so I dared Danny to dress up like a girl and pretend that Scott was his boyfriend and to go out to our local park as Scott's new girlfriend and french kiss in public.

Danny is very beautiful looking and has very boyish features and he has lovely long blonde hair down to his shoulders.

I applied some make up to his face, dressed him in one of my sexy tops and a mini-skirt, had to show off those gorgeous legs he has.

Well after I'd finished with him ....he looked absolutely gorgeous and really pretty!!...the only comparison I can give here is :( Cole Sprouse when he dressed as a girl in an episode of Zack and Cody)....Well off they went holding hands to the park with me following behind.

When they entered the park there were about a dozen or so other kids about their age and some older ones too.
Scott and Danny sat on a bench and then started snogging each other really passionately...I'm talking about full on french kissing and their tougues were all over each other!!!......Scott even put his hand on Danny's thigh and was gently squeezing and sliding his hand up along danny's inner thighs then stuck his hand inside the knickers Danny had on and made out he was finger-bashing....It was one of the most erotic things I have ever witnessed......Scott and Danny had everyone believing they were a couple and were getting off with each other!!!

I was so taken by the pair of them that I was ringing wet after about 10 mins of this...

Danny even got other boys wolf-whistling him as he showed off his hot little thighs and he had the sexiest little wiggle as he walked....
Grow A Brain

United States

#111 Dec 4, 2011
To the numbskulls who have appeared naked in a convenience store or on a bus. First, I don't believe you. But even if your stories are true these places are loaded with security cameras. Even if you did it as a joke, you could end up having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. You'll be on the same list with the most vicious rapist. Good luck finding a job or a place to live. Grow a brain!
Jodie

Gosport, UK

#112 Dec 5, 2011
Grow A Brain wrote:
To the numbskulls who have appeared naked in a convenience store or on a bus. First, I don't believe you. But even if your stories are true these places are loaded with security cameras. Even if you did it as a joke, you could end up having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. You'll be on the same list with the most vicious rapist. Good luck finding a job or a place to live. Grow a brain!
Oh shut your face you stupid prat...no one is interested in anything you have to say because you are sad and boring!!!!!!!!

NO ONE CARES MATE!
Andy

UK

#113 Dec 5, 2011
Have you got any pics of Danny Jodie? I'd love to see some. Maybe as a next dare you could take some :)
Jodie

Dagenham, UK

#114 Dec 5, 2011
Andy wrote:
Have you got any pics of Danny Jodie? I'd love to see some. Maybe as a next dare you could take some :)
I do have pictures of Danny....I like using him for my portfolio as I am studying photography at school.....but yes I do have some other pictures of Danny not for school work too.
Jodie

Gosport, UK

#117 Dec 6, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I bet you have some nice ones. Want to send one my way? I'd love to see what the little cutie looks like in his football shorts!!
Danny looks gorgeous in his football shorts!!!!
Jodie

Gosport, UK

#118 Dec 6, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I bet you have some nice ones. Want to send one my way? I'd love to see what the little cutie looks like in his football shorts!!
Danny is very photogenic hence I love taking pictures of him doing his stuff....Got some great pics of him when he was younger too...such a cute little boy always happy and smiling.
He's a little poser in front of the camera too...he he he....personally I think he would make a really good model...he's got the looks and the charisma too....I think he's extremely witty too, which makes him very popular with his mates and girls too....
Join Free
Jodie

UK

#120 Dec 6, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see him Jodie; he sounds like such a wonderful lad. If you'd consider sharing a pic (nothing dirty/x-rated), my email is asmallone@gmail.com...
I've noted down your E-mail address.....will be in touch soon.
Andy

UK

#121 Dec 6, 2011
I'd love to see some pics too if you don't mind, omalley_andrew@yahoo.com :)
Jodie

Gosport, UK

#122 Dec 8, 2011
Andy wrote:
I'd love to see some pics too if you don't mind, omalley_andrew@yahoo.com :)
I'll sort out some nice pics for you too...

Since: Sep 11

UK

#123 Dec 8, 2011
Jodie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll sort out some nice pics for you too...
would you extend that this way gazxxx69@yahoo.co.uk
Uforomeo

Nanuet, NY

#124 Dec 8, 2011
I'd love to see some pics Jodie please ;) onlyme263@yahoo.com
Uforomeo

Nanuet, NY

#125 Dec 8, 2011
.....never mind Jodie! I thought they were pics of you. I don't want to see your 12yo brother. That's sick
Jodie

Gosport, UK

#126 Dec 8, 2011
Uforomeo wrote:
.....never mind Jodie! I thought they were pics of you. I don't want to see your 12yo brother. That's sick
Why is it sick???....they're not naked pics....
robbo

UK

#127 Dec 8, 2011
Jodie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it sick???....they're not naked pics....
hey jodie wana mail me ?
Jodie

Dagenham, UK

#128 Dec 10, 2011
Tim30 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see him Jodie; he sounds like such a wonderful lad. If you'd consider sharing a pic (nothing dirty/x-rated), my email is asmallone@gmail.com...
This e-mail address doesn't seem to work...tried to send you some pics this morning....
Jodie

Dagenham, UK

#129 Dec 10, 2011
oh...shit hold on just realised I missed th as in your addy...oops....check your mail...
Captain Candid

South Africa

#130 Dec 10, 2011
Whats all this got to do with flashing.???
Jodie

Dagenham, UK

#131 Dec 10, 2011
Captain Candid wrote:
Whats all this got to do with flashing.???
None of your business!!!!.....I was talking to Tim 30 not you

So go about your business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min jules_604 245,457
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 2 min relmer7 4,820
Loney 40 year old female 2 min Mattod1980 21
football derby 3 min jamie14021997 6
Ever seen a family member having sex (Feb '14) 3 min miss f 36b 56
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min wings16789 406,602
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min tylermcff 530,611
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Reeferman_840 57,392
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min mctelmark 589,401
More from around the web