|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Hi everybody...

Im in a debate with myself, ive been living in a new place in Amsterdam for a few weeks now, its a pretty old house.

Basically there is one staircase, and has 4 floors, each floor is a apartment. so all the people living there only share one door/staircase.

Im on the 3floor, above me lives a young guy, im guessing he's around 20/21... its a really cute, geeky person and looks innocent.

Every time when i meet him when we use the stairs at the same time, he is very shy, he hardly says a word to me, but ive seen him staring at me a lot! when im in front of him using the stairs.. and he looks red when i catch him doing that.

The last few nights, i really felt the urge to go up the stairs wake him up and getting laid badly!

The only problem, i think he's a virgin... and im rather kinky when it comes to fucking with guys. i tend to dominate.

I really like the idea to just knock on his door as a surprise in the middle of the night and when he opens his door jump on him.

This idea kept me aroused a few nights now... and i think i just might go for it tomorrownight.

So my question to you (my readers). what should i do? would a single guy like being surprised in the middle of the night? should i be worried about my urge of wanting to dominate?...

Kisses, Nailme.(19 F)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Yes go for it, and by all means dominate. When i was 19 i had ony had sex a few times and none were that fantastic. I then went out with a fwr more expeirenced girl for a year who dominated me from start to finish, and showed me how to do everything a girl wanted and she did everythng i wanted and a lot of stuff i didnt know i wanted. I will be in her debt forever.

And hot girl jumping them in the night is pretty much every virgins fantasy.
Jeff

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Go ahead. He won't stop you !!
Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
Hi everybody...
Im in a debate with myself, ive been living in a new place in Amsterdam for a few weeks now, its a pretty old house.
Basically there is one staircase, and has 4 floors, each floor is a apartment. so all the people living there only share one door/staircase.
Im on the 3floor, above me lives a young guy, im guessing he's around 20/21... its a really cute, geeky person and looks innocent.
Every time when i meet him when we use the stairs at the same time, he is very shy, he hardly says a word to me, but ive seen him staring at me a lot! when im in front of him using the stairs.. and he looks red when i catch him doing that.
The last few nights, i really felt the urge to go up the stairs wake him up and getting laid badly!
The only problem, i think he's a virgin... and im rather kinky when it comes to fucking with guys. i tend to dominate.
I really like the idea to just knock on his door as a surprise in the middle of the night and when he opens his door jump on him.
This idea kept me aroused a few nights now... and i think i just might go for it tomorrownight.
So my question to you (my readers). what should i do? would a single guy like being surprised in the middle of the night? should i be worried about my urge of wanting to dominate?...
Kisses, Nailme.(19 F)
Why not say hello and try talking to him 1 st and see IF he talks . Invite him over to talk or a drink or dinner or whatever and see how he reacts , maybe he is just as intersted , but as you said he may be SHY about it , try and see .

“If youth knew; if age could. ”

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not say hello and try talking to him 1 st and see IF he talks . Invite him over to talk or a drink or dinner or whatever and see how he reacts , maybe he is just as intersted , but as you said he may be SHY about it , try and see .
Because i really like the idea of bargin in on him as a surprise in the middle of the night :)
louycalves

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

go for it damn i would love that if that happened to when i was 21 .

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

People, any other comments? im thinking bout going for it later tonight.
Jacob

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Go for it! I as a male would dream of this happening to me!
Join Free
Mr MoLo

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
People, any other comments? im thinking bout going for it later tonight.
You'd better think this over, Nail. Go ahead and visit him if you want to, seduce him if you can--that's fine. But just jumping him could lead to some pretty bad results. He may even be gay. He may fight you off. After all, you would be assaulting him. If a guy did that to a gal, he could be in big trouble, probably attempted rape. If I were you, I would try the gradual approach. If you make it obvious that you are sexually interested in him, he will take the bait I'm sure, and you will achieve what you are after without the unnecessary (and quite frankly stupid) risks.

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Ive been thinking this over for days, and im pretty sure he isnt gay, my gaydar never let me down.

Ive seen him looking at my cleavage, my ass... when i caught him he turned red.

Im quite sure im willing to take my chances. I need that cock... bad!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
Ive been thinking this over for days, and im pretty sure he isnt gay, my gaydar never let me down.
Barge in tell him "Look I"m soaking down below,do you know where
the Stopcock is" if he looks surprised just say "Oh well that cock
will do nicely"
Tell us how it goes???
Jeff

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
Guys never get to sleep with the girls they REALLY want to but girls, if they're reasonably attractive, can almost always (and quickly) get any guy they want in bed. Not fair dammit !!

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Guys never get to sleep with the girls they REALLY want to but girls, if they're reasonably attractive, can almost always (and quickly) get any guy they want in bed. Not fair dammit !!
Haha, well guys dont have periods, dont have to sit on nasty toilet seats several times a day, dont have to carry a baby.. etc.

So maybe its kinda fair?

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Hard Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Barge in tell him "Look I"m soaking down below,do you know where
the Stopcock is" if he looks surprised just say "Oh well that cock
will do nicely"
Tell us how it goes???
Yes i will.. he's still awake, im waiting till he's asleep :P
Tony

Balwyn North, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Why aren't you living near me!

I say go for it, and please post the results

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Tony wrote:
Why aren't you living near me!
I say go for it, and please post the results
Im sorry honey...

Im so excited, i think he's finally asleep.. so planning to go upstairs soon :)

And ive decided not to bring any toys with me... itll just be me.

“"That's the berries, Norman!"”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Ignore those guys telling you to think it over, or try to pave the way by talking to him about it first. I was incredibly shy when I was younger, and I can tell you from your first post... if this guy is checking you out that much then he really wants you, he just has no idea how to go about it or thinks you would never want him.

By all means, surprise him. If you give him the chance to think about it he might find an excuse to back out.

Really geeky shy guys dream all day long of women seducing them and being dominant. Not like bondage or sadism or anything. Just taking charge and teaching them how to really pleasure a woman.

My first time, I was 17 she was 15. I was too nervous and I have no idea to this day how she felt about it, but she just laid there and never moved. Sucky first time.

My fantasy first time, a sexy women comes on to me really strong, and gets me alone very quickly. She is very blunt and uses the kind of language women don't use in public. It would embarass me and make me hot all at the same time. I have only had one bj in my life when the woman literally attacked my cock with her mouth, like she had been starving for it for years. That would be perfect for my fantasy.

Then she pushes me down on the bed and rides me hard. And she keeps changing from position to position, keeping me off-balance and a little confused.

This kind of fantasy is something I am betting this guy would really love. Do all the dirtiest, nastiest things to him that he hopes his mother never finds out about, and he will never forget you. Especially if you are his first.

Good luck. Wish I was there :)
haughty

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry honey...
Im so excited, i think he's finally asleep.. so planning to go upstairs soon :)
And ive decided not to bring any toys with me... itll just be me.
Please tell the result ;))
I might show up at my man place and jump on him too lol

Amsterdam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Okay boys girls, tnx for the support :)

Im going in! muhahaha....

bbl
Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Nailme wrote:
<quoted text>
Because i really like the idea of bargin in on him as a surprise in the middle of the night :)
As HORNY as you may be it may be better to knock on his door and let him open his door with you standing there topless or naked or just wearing a robe or open blouse and shorts and then walk in and then see how it goes . Jumping him may cause problems for YOU . You can jump me anytime NAKED and get the ride you need BADLY .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4541 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Cumtopapa23 329,441
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Jim 55 m Surrey UK 240,186
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Young one 434,313
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min ELo3 59,504
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min helloworld600 132,139
Had sex with a stranger at a party... amazing b... (Jun '12) 4 min RKniz 40
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 4 min rz10r 2,747
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Guest 2,026
•••