First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hal

Sydney, Australia

#22 Sep 13, 2011
older and bolder wrote:
<quoted text> i do like to share success you know
Yeah i know, but I'd only hold u up - so u go 4 it. Happy to have helped u out, if i have. My trouble is I have considerable powers of persuasion. I choose not to use them much or i'd never have time for anything else (but it seems safe to do so here - hence my altruism in this case), and my interests are very wide ranging - int finance, politics, social issues (beside sex), economics (mainly macro and socio-political), interpersonal human relations in general, true motivations of human response (why i'm on topix for now), and of course racing (my only real sporting interest), but even that involves a lot of psychological issues. There are others, esp, reincarnation, a bit of cosmology and some astro physics (strictly layman), and then there's ufo's, aliens etc (don't laugh) and even the possibility of time travel.
So good luck - I'll follow u with interest. There's some hellishly interesting people on here I must say, one of whom I'm now going to work on in private. In my younger days I'd be right with u with this current little hottie, but I think she might have exhausted us all, and still be ready 4 more. I think she missed her vocation - she really might have made a career in this area, and I reckon she'd be very rich by now. Oh well, we all have something to regret. Cheers!
hal

Sydney, Australia

#23 Sep 15, 2011
Kate wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Hal. You are a sweetie. Tell me about your experiences. I am young very shy and new at this but am interested as the couple are so nice, warm and sexy. I know the man likes me as he looks at my breasts and vagina a lot and is erect as soon as I arrive and plays with himself.
Hi Kate, how's it going? Thinking about you while showering (no not like that - well maybe a little), when you tell them you're shy, likely response would be 'if that's u shy, let's get to know each other'. So there should be no problem. Actually you're already past the first stage of shy, you're at a nude beach, and you are naked, and you are being noticed. The rest should come easy. Have you any personal experiences to relate yourself yet, would love to hear. I have a few, but one involving my wife I can't really repeat on a public forum.

Since: May 11

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Sep 15, 2011
It's gonna happen you have all these naked people, someone is gonna get aroused.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#25 Sep 15, 2011
Boob Junkie wrote:
It's gonna happen you have all these naked people, someone is gonna get aroused.
not as often as u might think though.
Kate

Perth, Australia

#26 Sep 16, 2011
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate, how's it going? Thinking about you while showering (no not like that - well maybe a little), when you tell them you're shy, likely response would be 'if that's u shy, let's get to know each other'. So there should be no problem. Actually you're already past the first stage of shy, you're at a nude beach, and you are naked, and you are being noticed. The rest should come easy. Have you any personal experiences to relate yourself yet, would love to hear. I have a few, but one involving my wife I can't really repeat on a public forum.
Hi Hal. Unfortunaley it has been too cool here lately for the beach. I did have some fun on mixed day at my gym however. Three men were in the sauna with a one way (outwards) window. Unknown to them I spied them go in. I pretended I did not know they were there as there were not many people in the gym at that time. I was completely naked under the shower where they could see me with the curtain open. I also was naked in the plunge pool. No one else came in so it was perfect! I walked to the mirror and stood naked and did as many erotic positions as seemed normal. They stayed in the sauna watching. It was so erotic I was very wet inside my vagina and my clitoris and nipples were very hard and erect also. I went into the sauna as they were coming out. I watched them outside and could listened to all they had to say about me. It was wonderful Hal!!! I am becoming more creative. Also I descovered at night you can see into the men's change rooms at the local straight beach if you stand in the right place. It is wonderful to look at the naked men. One night I saw a man alone masturbating. Another time at night I saw a girl go in with a man and have intercourse on the floor on a towel. I will let you know my nude beach progress when it gets warm again. Thanks for the note Hal. Love Kate.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#27 Sep 16, 2011
Hello my sexy Kate. Imagining u, just 18, young but also mature, firm, trim, healthy and naked, with all those wonderful years before you. If I still had my youth and could share that time with you. mmmmmmm. I'd keep your pussy wet and well attended. But back to reality. I've gone to nude beaches for many years and they can be a great place for open minded people, especially couples prepared to play outside the square. You respond willingly to the prospect of sexual experimentation, and that makes you unusual, AND would turn me on no end. With your youth, energy and keen enthusiasm for all matters sexual I can see your partners having a job matching you. Your fantasies and desires are strong, and not to be denied. Have you considered that you might need to be serviced by more than one man, even possibly several. I'd love to hear how your fantasy and sexual life developed from your early teens and prior, to lead you to where you are today. You seem a strong young woman, so what, indeed, are your most secret fantasies. You can email if u prefer, but I'm happy to keep posting here too. halmid069@gmail.com Btw, do u have a boyfriend at the moment, or between and free to cruise. Adieu cherie.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#28 Sep 16, 2011
People having open sex on a public nudist beach just gives some people a reason to close the beach. That was a big reason Zuma nude beach in Los Angeles County was closed for nudist use. There are people just looking of a reason to stop nudist public beaches. And there big excuse is kids are on the beach, Not a reason but their excuse. Let's keep our nudist beaches open and naked.

aanr.com
hal

Sydney, Australia

#29 Sep 16, 2011
Amanda two wrote:
People having open sex on a public nudist beach just gives some people a reason to close the beach. That was a big reason Zuma nude beach in Los Angeles County was closed for nudist use. There are people just looking of a reason to stop nudist public beaches. And there big excuse is kids are on the beach, Not a reason but their excuse. Let's keep our nudist beaches open and naked.
aanr.com
Not so much (religious based???) fervour here in Australia about nudity and/or nude beaches. Much more laid back community attitudes here, but u can bet it will spread around the world now. So many long repressed freedoms are unstoppable now thanks to communications technology (ie www). It will still take a while but whole world is changing now, and nothing will stand before it because it encapsulates the (real) will of the people - always the final arbiter, as it should be. The days of the conservative arbiters are over. They just don't know it yet, but they are starting to sense it, and they don't like it, so watch for the reaction fireworks, like that you allude to in your post (ie excuse for closing down beach for the 'wrong sort of people').
Join Free
Kate

Perth, Australia

#30 Sep 26, 2011
hal wrote:
Hello my sexy Kate. Imagining u, just 18, young but also mature, firm, trim, healthy and naked, with all those wonderful years before you. If I still had my youth and could share that time with you. mmmmmmm. I'd keep your pussy wet and well attended. But back to reality. I've gone to nude beaches for many years and they can be a great place for open minded people, especially couples prepared to play outside the square. You respond willingly to the prospect of sexual experimentation, and that makes you unusual, AND would turn me on no end. With your youth, energy and keen enthusiasm for all matters sexual I can see your partners having a job matching you. Your fantasies and desires are strong, and not to be denied. Have you considered that you might need to be serviced by more than one man, even possibly several. I'd love to hear how your fantasy and sexual life developed from your early teens and prior, to lead you to where you are today. You seem a strong young woman, so what, indeed, are your most secret fantasies. You can email if u prefer, but I'm happy to keep posting here too. halmid069@gmail.com Btw, do u have a boyfriend at the moment, or between and free to cruise. Adieu cherie.
Hi Hal. I enjoy your sexy posts. I am a bit shy for email just yet but like sharing fantasies her with you. It has been cool for a long time her now so no beach. I hate the cold. I lay on the grass at a running track recently and wore my short, wide open leg, running shorts, with no undies. Three guys were in raptures looking up the legs at my vagina and anu.s. I got so wet my shorts were soaked. I wore a thin singlet with no bra and my breasts and nipples were very noticable. It was great fun and I masturbated in front of my window when I got home that night. How have you been? How is you wife do you have good sex? Is she naughty like you? You don't have to answer that.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#31 Sep 26, 2011
Kate wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Hal. I enjoy your sexy posts. I am a bit shy for email just yet but like sharing fantasies her with you. It has been cool for a long time her now so no beach. I hate the cold. I lay on the grass at a running track recently and wore my short, wide open leg, running shorts, with no undies. Three guys were in raptures looking up the legs at my vagina and anu.s. I got so wet my shorts were soaked. I wore a thin singlet with no bra and my breasts and nipples were very noticable. It was great fun and I masturbated in front of my window when I got home that night. How have you been? How is you wife do you have good sex? Is she naughty like you? You don't have to answer that.
Hi Kate, Not as naughty, but real couples are rarely perfectly matched, and it's always a bit of a mystery what makes a relationship work. But it is strong enough for us to spend long periods apart from time to time, then just take up again as if it were just yesterday we were last together. I'm gregarious enough, I suppose, but I have a really powerful solitary streak - I absolutely enjoy time alone, lots of it. I should be a social misfit I guess, but I seem not to be, and I enjoy good food, good wine and good company, female company especially. As a sort of hobby, I love indulging in observation of human interaction, hence why I'm here. I especially like watching unusual interactions, as they often aren't welcome in polite circles, and are often illegal in some places/circumstances, but they do provide great insight into the human psyche. Thus the nude beach, for example.
How about you Kate, where are you coming from?
Loved your on the grass story. Whatever else you are Kate, you aren't shy?
Don't sell yourself short.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#32 Oct 1, 2011
Kate wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Hal. I enjoy your sexy posts. I am a bit shy for email just yet but like sharing fantasies her with you. It has been cool for a long time her now so no beach. I hate the cold. I lay on the grass at a running track recently and wore my short, wide open leg, running shorts, with no undies. Three guys were in raptures looking up the legs at my vagina and anu.s. I got so wet my shorts were soaked. I wore a thin singlet with no bra and my breasts and nipples were very noticable. It was great fun and I masturbated in front of my window when I got home that night. How have you been? How is you wife do you have good sex? Is she naughty like you? You don't have to answer that.
Hi again Kate, been flashing any oldies lately?
Lot of heart attacks among the three score and tens, so go easy on them.
Boring as batsh*t here this week, so nothing new I'm afraid.
Ciao.

Since: Oct 11

Denver, CO

#33 Oct 25, 2011
We have a nude area here in Boulder and I have seen some gay sex right off the beach. I have seen some hot m/f making out but no sex.
Dad

Chicago, IL

#35 Oct 25, 2011
Our family traveled along the California Coast this summer. We stopped at several nude beaches and we all loved it. We had not seen our sons and daughter nude since they entered puberty. The only thing we ever saw were 2 teenage boys masturbating. My wife and I were shocked when our daughter commented the boys were doing the same thing her brothers do.
By the time we reached Southyern Califonia, we had all decide we were going to be nudists. Instead of staying at a motel in San Diego, we decided on a nudist resort. When we returned home we undressed and stay nude in the privacy of our own home.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#36 Oct 26, 2011
Dad wrote:
Our family traveled along the California Coast this summer. We stopped at several nude beaches and we all loved it. We had not seen our sons and daughter nude since they entered puberty. The only thing we ever saw were 2 teenage boys masturbating. My wife and I were shocked when our daughter commented the boys were doing the same thing her brothers do.
By the time we reached Southyern Califonia, we had all decide we were going to be nudists. Instead of staying at a motel in San Diego, we decided on a nudist resort. When we returned home we undressed and stay nude in the privacy of our own home.
So tell us, What nude resort in San Diego did you stay at.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#37 Oct 26, 2011
Jenji_19 wrote:
I've seen it happen plenty of times, heck I've even done it myself but you have to be careful what kind of clothing optional recreation area you're in (you don't want to do it around her in front of families with other kids people get really upset). It does not happen a lot, after all naturism what some people call nudism or nudist really is not all about sex, it's just about being free and natural with your body and living in your skin like people were intended to. But human nature is what it is, and yes sex at nudist areas does happen.
I have never considered doing this, but with you I would make a second thought about doing this activity with.
greywolf12a

Plattsburgh, NY

#38 Jun 16, 2012
where is the nude beach at sunny plattsburgh

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#39 Jun 16, 2012
greywolf12a wrote:
where is the nude beach at sunny plattsburgh
Put it in search, there is a lot of information on nudist beaches.

Get naked and have fun
Eyes open

Chicago, IL

#41 Jun 26, 2012
Natalie wrote:
What do people think of sex on nude beaches?
I would rather see a male and female or just 2 males making love at a nude beach than watch some movie where people are being hacked to pieces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min jay 57,625
muscular gf 1 min Good2great0 53
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min Rugball 740,354
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min joshuwaa95 353,660
Bored women that want to phone chat 2 min Katie 131
Dirty ki...k 2 min jwilson161 70,977
Looking for females to snap/sext (Dec '13) 2 min throbbingmeat 389
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min siregs 744,314
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 4 min akki 22,345
More from around the web