Next Last

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Describe a time you were having sex and the condom just happen to break. :0

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 23, 2013
I was in my young 20s and it was just a 1 night stand. it was scary but after getting checked out after I was very lucky. I had a feeling it had split but being a little drunk and horny didn't want him to stop which was stupid.
horny dicks

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Having sex with my first (not the first time). After finishing, I pull out and no condom. She immediately runs to the bathroom to fish out the missing condom. ;)
rich

Australia

#4 Jan 23, 2013
MaryW80 wrote:
I was in my young 20s and it was just a 1 night stand. it was scary but after getting checked out after I was very lucky. I had a feeling it had split but being a little drunk and horny didn't want him to stop which was stupid.
how old r u now

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2013
rich wrote:
<quoted text>how old r u now
32 now

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#6 Jan 23, 2013
A warning to the ladies who happen to stumble upon this thread:

If you have sex with a man and his condom breaks, he finishes, and then after claims to be ignorant of the breakage ("I didn't know it broke!!"), you have just been lied to.

The change in sensation and temperature for a man is overwhelmingly obvious when his condom breaks. He knows exactly when it happens. The fact is that it feels so much better he engages in a random act of selfish stupidity out of the sheer pleasure of it, so he continues to the end, only to claim afterward that he was unaware.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Its Tim wrote:
If you have sex with a man and his condom breaks, he finishes, and then after claims to be ignorant of the breakage ("I didn't know it broke!!"), you have just been lied to.
The change in sensation and temperature for a man is overwhelmingly obvious when his condom breaks. He knows exactly when it happens. The fact is that it feels so much better he engages in a random act of selfish stupidity out of the sheer pleasure of it, so he continues to the end, only to claim afterward that he was unaware.
Yea i was always confused how guys didn't notice, I noticed but was stupid. I think it is just down to feeling so good and you don't want it to stop early even though all your common sense says you should
dave

UK

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I was having sex with a girl at uni and it split and I pulled out she took it off and just pounced and carried on, she took the morning after pill but didn't use a condom for the rest of the night after that
Join Free
Steve

Dedham, MA

#10 Jan 23, 2013
On vacation in the caribean, a local black man came back to our room to sell me some weed.

Long story short, he didn't have any condoms, and my wife put 7 of my "snugger fit" condoms on him each one splitting right up near the tip. The 8th one was the "lucky one" as it didn't split after a few throbs of his massive bone, and he and my wife finally went at it. That lasted all of 3 minutes before I noticed that the condom he had on had split like the rest and rolled down his dick. By that time it was too late my wife screamed she didn't care as he drove her to her first of many orgasms. Forty minutes later she was wrapping her legs around him begging him to cum inside of her. After that they didn't see the need to try and use condoms when they went at it again.

It was 9 months later when my wife joined me for a business trip to Atlanta that a black man explained that tighter fit condoms are uncomfortable but shouldn't split, it's just the tip that causes it, for an oversize dick in a tight fit condom you want to leave half an inch behind the reservoir tip and then you can actually stretch the thing over a combat boot. He said if any condom is going to split it is right there along the base of the reservoir tip.
Wild man

Apo, AE

#11 Jan 23, 2013
I once had a condom break on me and didn't notice. I'm guessing it started to slip off around the 30-45 min time frame, which was about halfway through. We had been out drinking and both of us were a bit drunk so we didn't notice until I pulled out and the condom was gone. This was about 10-12 years ago and I'm still baffled how we didn't notice. Lol

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#12 Jan 24, 2013
MaryW80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i was always confused how guys didn't notice, I noticed but was stupid. I think it is just down to feeling so good and you don't want it to stop early even though all your common sense says you should
Pretty much. When a condom breaks, a guy will likely feel the actual breakage. On the rare occasion he doesn't, the immediate increase in heat and pleasure can be pretty awesome. Still, it's up to us all to keep a cool head and stop right then for a replacement, because it only gets more difficult and risky with each passin minute.

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Steve wrote:
It was 9 months later when my wife joined me for a business trip to Atlanta that a black man explained that tighter fit condoms are uncomfortable but shouldn't split, it's just the tip that causes it, for an oversize dick in a tight fit condom you want to leave half an inch behind the reservoir tip and then you can actually stretch the thing over a combat boot. He said if any condom is going to split it is right there along the base of the reservoir tip.
This is basically true. The breakage seems to always come from the tip when friction causes the condom to continue to slide down a man's cock to the point where it stretches around the head.
Daddy

San Diego, CA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
horny dicks wrote:
Having sex with my first (not the first time). After finishing, I pull out and no condom. She immediately runs to the bathroom to fish out the missing condom. ;)
lmao kid you have a baby dick how does the condom slip off ?

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Its Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much. When a condom breaks, a guy will likely feel the actual breakage. On the rare occasion he doesn't, the immediate increase in heat and pleasure can be pretty awesome. Still, it's up to us all to keep a cool head and stop right then for a replacement, because it only gets more difficult and risky with each passin minute.
the crazy thing is even thought i have done it, i don't know why guys don't always stop as i don't know any girl who would not let him replace it and continue.
old man now

Hanson, MA

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Its Tim wrote:
Not always true, I have had them break twice. Neither time did I notice and believe me I would have taken a different route. First time I was about to be married and no way wanted a bride with a big belly ended up OK. Second time married for 5 years had two kids already and ended up with a third, not complaining that it happened actually glad it broke but if i had known in either case would have taken steps. true that there is distinct and better feel but in the heat of the moment it may not be noticed.

Since: Oct 11

Banbury, UK

#18 Jan 24, 2013
I've had it happen twice so far.

The first time, it was a one night stand and the condom was from my wallet. I said it had broken, she asked if I had another which I didn't and she didn't have any either but said she was on the pill so we just kept on going.

The second time was with a married woman, her husband was a cuckold and he knew. As soon as the condom went on it felt weird, kind loose and airy but she forced herself onto me and put me inside her. The condom was sliding all over the place, we changed positions and I slid back inside her.

After a few thrusts it broke, I was too horny to stop though and it wasn't till after that she said her and her husband play a game where they buy a 12 pack of condoms and pierce 2 of them with pins and basically do a lucky dip before she goes out to meet a guy not knowing if it's pierced or not

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Ventura

#19 Jan 25, 2013
old man now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always true, I have had them break twice. Neither time did I notice and believe me I would have taken a different route. First time I was about to be married and no way wanted a bride with a big belly ended up OK. Second time married for 5 years had two kids already and ended up with a third, not complaining that it happened actually glad it broke but if i had known in either case would have taken steps. true that there is distinct and better feel but in the heat of the moment it may not be noticed.
You acknowledge that there's a distinct and better feel, but you say you don't always notice? How could you not? I've probably broken twenty in my life and knew every time.
bobdobbs72

Atlanta, GA

#21 Nov 24, 2013
We were having sex and as I was nearing orgasm I did feel the condom break and knew it had broken but went ahead and came inside her anyway. She was not on birth control and freaked out that she had my semen inside her. I think it was the first time any guy had cum in her. Fast forward a couple of weeks and she got her period on time but we were both sweating bullets until then.
Peter

Pijnacker, Netherlands

#23 Dec 20, 2013
Greats!

“OH Good Grief”

Since: Nov 13

Longview Texas

#25 Dec 22, 2013
Our first child was without any protection. Our second child was conceived while using condoms. They always managed to break. Our third child was conceived while using the pill, condoms, and some kind of foam crap. I immediately had a Vasectomy done, in fact it turned out to be the day she came home with our third child. We have had NO children since. Some things work, but most things don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min belindajaa 14,795
family breeding 4 min AzSamantha1 316
girls do you spit or swallow (May '07) 4 min VeronicaB 2,110
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Gregguy99 405,600
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min mikegoodhead3 244,694
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min sexbwl 57,054
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min sick guy 24,509
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Dudkid123 588,344
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Thisusernameisalr... 529,254
More from around the web