Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

Judged:

ok, so i have a friend who was afraid to lose her virginity so, instead of staying abstenant she had her boyfriend preform anal. Now, i thought this was unusual until i heard from a completly different person that their girlfriend had asked for the same thing. so i was wondering how common this is.

is it just a strange case of coincedence or is this a trend?
Horst

Liptingen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

Horst
backdoor Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

Judged:

BulletTooth wrote:
ok, so i have a friend who was afraid to lose her virginity so, instead of staying abstenant she had her boyfriend preform anal. Now, i thought this was unusual until i heard from a completly different person that their girlfriend had asked for the same thing. so i was wondering how common this is.
is it just a strange case of coincedence or is this a trend?
That is how I started with anal at 14 to keep from getting pg. I gave bj and anal but did not give up my cherry until almost 18. Now I still love anal. I don't think it is unusual, I think people just don't admit to it as much as vaginal or oral. I think it is probably more common with the teenagers now. Then, like me, they just continue to enjoy it later. Anal will be accepted as a normal sex act more each year. I know it is talked about more now than when I first did it 10 years ago. Some women don't know what they are missing because they have been taught it is not what a good girl would do just like bj was for so long. Can you imagine what it was like in the older years before the 80's and 90's.
dorroti

Vilnius, Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

I'm performing anal ant mutual masturbation for 10 years. I'm 29 years old, have boyfriend. So only anal is quite good way to stay a virgin
John

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Would the guy still be a virgin, in that case?
Amanda Heffelfinger

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

I think anal sex is more and more common. When I was 13, I tried it for the first time because I did not want to get pregnant. It surprised me because I was not expecting anal sex to feel so great. But it made me cum 4 times, and the guy came twice. My best friend told me she first tried anal sex when she was 14, and she loves it too. Frankly, I think anal sex can be much more pleasurable than vaginal as long as you use saliva or lube, and there is no risk of pregnancy. Combining anal and oral is a great way to stay a virgin, and every guy I have dated has asked for anal, so it seems very normal.

Since: Mar 09

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

I think anal is sick. I have friends that love it but i think that if god wanted shit to go up the forbidden hole your bodys would look alot different. and i also find it degrading towards women. I mean how many guys like it in the ole bong hole????

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

dorroti wrote:
I'm performing anal ant mutual masturbation for 10 years. I'm 29 years old, have boyfriend. So only anal is quite good way to stay a virgin
Do you consider yourself to be a virgin???
Join Free

“Don't worry be happy”

Carlisle, United Kingdom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Judged:

Miss-ing Home wrote:
I think anal is sick. I have friends that love it but i think that if god wanted shit to go up the forbidden hole your bodys would look alot different. and i also find it degrading towards women. I mean how many guys like it in the ole bong hole????
Anal sex is a pain in the arse.
The Player

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Anal sex is more common than many women admit to. Many women have problems being truly open about sex. Admitting to having and liking anal sex is very hard for many women to do in public or with other female friends.

It is often a woman's hidden secret, that she enjoys anal sex. It something you find out, not something they are usually open about in public, unless they have a very strong personality.

I know a number of women that started anal sex as young teenagers, so adapted to it and do anal sex easily. It seems that the older a woman is that tries anal, the more mental and physical issues there are. It seems that if a woman has done it from an early age, it is like a "2nd vagina".

Anal sex is something where there is a 50/50 split on among women. It is like being a liberal vs conservative or democrat vs republican. There is the half that loves to like it versus the half that never try to hate it.

Anyway, I think a woman that can use 3 holes are way more fun than uptight women that can only do 2 holes or just 1.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

for me, anal is the best. i love to put a little pillow under my ass, have my husband watch me play with myself for a minute, then have him pump me. also, i was not a vaginal virgin when i met my husband, but had never had anal before, so he is the only man that's been there. there is something very erotic about that for me and him. the first time we did it, i felt like a virgin all over again, and he treated me like a queen for giving him my anal cherry.

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

the milky one wrote:
for me, anal is the best. i love to put a little pillow under my ass, have my husband watch me play with myself for a minute, then have him pump me. also, i was not a vaginal virgin when i met my husband, but had never had anal before, so he is the only man that's been there. there is something very erotic about that for me and him. the first time we did it, i felt like a virgin all over again, and he treated me like a queen for giving him my anal cherry.
you know that doing that loosens your anal muscles and you will be shitting your-self by the time you are 50. ask your dr that is not a good idea!!!!!!! yuck

Winnfield, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

The Player wrote:
Anal sex is more common than many women admit to. Many women have problems being truly open about sex. Admitting to having and liking anal sex is very hard for many women to do in public or with other female friends.
It is often a woman's hidden secret, that she enjoys anal sex. It something you find out, not something they are usually open about in public, unless they have a very strong personality.
I know a number of women that started anal sex as young teenagers, so adapted to it and do anal sex easily. It seems that the older a woman is that tries anal, the more mental and physical issues there are. It seems that if a woman has done it from an early age, it is like a "2nd vagina".
Anal sex is something where there is a 50/50 split on among women. It is like being a liberal vs conservative or democrat vs republican. There is the half that loves to like it versus the half that never try to hate it.
Anyway, I think a woman that can use 3 holes are way more fun than uptight women that can only do 2 holes or just 1.
Spoken like a true man!!
ever had anything up your hole????

Since: Apr 09

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Miss-ing Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true man!!
ever had anything up your hole????
what an ass. let the people speak their mind, you obviously feel the need to express your opinion, let them have theirs. And yes, I love anal too, and love it when a girl lets me in there.
Rory

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Miss-ing Home, 1) there is no god. 2) Many men like it up the BUNG hole.(A bong hole is what you smoke pot out of.)

There isn't anything sick about it. If we weren't meant to have anal sex, then why does a d1ck fit in it? and why does it feel good?
NothingTodo

Paramount, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

you know that doing that loosens your anal muscles and you will be shitting your-self by the time you are 50. ask your dr that is not a good idea!!!!!!! yuck

damn right!!!!!
sad but true
Rory

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

You are so wrong it isn't even funny. If that were true, gay men about 40 would be wearing diapers. The fact is that it strengthens the sphincter and gives a person more control.

Since: Apr 09

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

NothingTodo wrote:
damn right!!!!!
sad but true
i'm sure you leave turds bigger than most dicks... does that stretch it out too?
Sassy

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Loads of girls do anal today. It's a great way to keep the boy's dicks happy, and still keep your virginity!
Rory

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

It also prevents pregnancy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5766 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
addicted to boobs (girls only) 4 min rachel16 53
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Joeyblow1996 216,517
any guys want to sext?? (Jan '11) 5 min Tamyko 1,983
First time you saw a penis (Nov '09) 5 min Really--geez 1,192
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 5 min piss in my mouth 6,161
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Add 338,020
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 6 min xdigitalbathx 30,243
Females that post nude snapchat stories 6 min Emilyyyy 2,992
Gay/bi K....k 7 min Blake_n_stuff 67,654