Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 1, 2010
Samantha214 wrote:
<quoted text>
um no...some of us know how to f@ck back...
That a girl!
Luxury Edition

Dallas, GA

#22 Jul 1, 2010
doggy style is definitely my favorite position, especially if the guy is very well-endowed, 'cause to me it feels so good to have a guy's body slamming hard against me from behind when he thrusts, and to have his hands holding my hips real tight while he pushes hard into me. It is kinda frustrating though when my husband tries to do me doggy style, 'cause his penis is too short to back out far enough to slam me hard, which is what I like best. alot of times he just slips out when he tries doggy style, especially if i get into it and start to move my body a little bit, and thats a real mood breaker. lol
slightlydiffstil lnormal

Escalon, CA

#23 Jul 1, 2010
Erin wrote:
One of my favorite positions. I like getting pounded so his balls slap against my p**sy. The other thing I like is the swaying of my small breasts. I lower my chest with b*tt in the air so my nipples brush against the sheets. I also can bury my face in the piloow when I get too loud.
One of the sexiest things Ive read on topix. Gives me a great visual! It's so very natural and erotic. Thanks for shairing!
Mmm

United States

#24 Jul 2, 2010
Erin wrote:
One of my favorite positions. I like getting pounded so his balls slap against my p**sy. The other thing I like is the swaying of my small breasts. I lower my chest with b*tt in the air so my nipples brush against the sheets. I also can bury my face in the piloow when I get too loud.
Very nice!
Melissa

Croydon, Australia

#25 Jul 2, 2010
yes lol!! favorite position...hair pulled and bum smacked while doing it is the best though omg ;)
Mmm

Peapack, NJ

#26 Jul 2, 2010
Melissa wrote:
yes lol!! favorite position...hair pulled and bum smacked while doing it is the best though omg ;)
No matter where we start my wife and I end up in doggy. Whether it's fast and furious or slow, its always good. Love to see that rear in the air just waiting....
Melissa

Croydon, Australia

#27 Jul 2, 2010
Mmm wrote:
<quoted text> No matter where we start my wife and I end up in doggy. Whether it's fast and furious or slow, its always good. Love to see that rear in the air just waiting....
lol same....usually end up in that position....getting all worked up just thinking about it hehe xx

“a ”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#28 Jul 2, 2010
Melissa wrote:
You type like someone who's really young. It's weird to see you write and react about that subject as if u have experience, but then your writing style is 15 years old-like lol

i'm 21/m
Join Free
Melissa

Croydon, Australia

#29 Jul 2, 2010
A random Dooood wrote:
<quoted text>
You type like someone who's really young. It's weird to see you write and react about that subject as if u have experience, but then your writing style is 15 years old-like lol
i'm 21/m
Im 23 actually, sorry you don't approve of my writing style, is this better? lol
slightlydiffstil lnormal

San Jose, CA

#30 Jul 2, 2010
Mmm wrote:
<quoted text> No matter where we start my wife and I end up in doggy. Whether it's fast and furious or slow, its always good. Love to see that rear in the air just waiting....
I could it agree with you more! Even if we start in doggy, we will usally go back to it after cowgirl or her on her side. It's a really pleasureable position & the view or her dairyiar is heavenly. I prefer fast & furious, but can slow it down depending on how she wants it.

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#31 Jul 2, 2010
Ah, doggy style, love it , the full contact of her smooth butt, against my hips. and the feel of her yoni surrounding ol Maggie. the sight of that expanse of bare flesh in front of me, I can lay over, reach around and have finger play. HOW FUN!!!!
Mmm

United States

#32 Jul 2, 2010
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
lol same....usually end up in that position....getting all worked up just thinking about it hehe xx
Well. I'm hoping its a doggy filled weekend for all of us. I can't wait!
just thinking

United States

#33 Jul 2, 2010
Mmm wrote:
<quoted text> Well. I'm hoping its a doggy filled weekend for all of us. I can't wait!
doggy is great no matter which entrance is used
As I see em

Canton, GA

#34 Jul 2, 2010
Luxury Edition wrote:
doggy style is definitely my favorite position, especially if the guy is very well-endowed,'cause to me it feels so good to have a guy's body slamming hard against me from behind when he thrusts, and to have his hands holding my hips real tight while he pushes hard into me. It is kinda frustrating though when my husband tries to do me doggy style,'cause his penis is too short to back out far enough to slam me hard, which is what I like best. alot of times he just slips out when he tries doggy style, especially if i get into it and start to move my body a little bit, and thats a real mood breaker. lol
I can fix that problem for you and I live right up the street.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35 Jul 2, 2010
Mmmmm my fave position perfect for deep penatration. I'm getting wet just thinking about my man's big dickie inside me

“a ”

Location hidden

#36 Jul 2, 2010
Good for you! I'm getting hungry from wanting food, soon.

I've never tried "doggystyle" but it dont sound very romantic ,what with the two people not facing each others. Isn't that not very interpersonal?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#37 Jul 2, 2010
Yh it is nice to face ppl I also love riding my man coz he can see alll my facial expressions and I can kiss him so in a way it is better but at the same time it is nice to switch it up and let him do u from behind and let him pull ur hair I mean I had the best sex 2 days ago and we done 4 different positions
As I see em

Canton, GA

#38 Jul 2, 2010
A random Dooood wrote:
Good for you! I'm getting hungry from wanting food, soon.
I've never tried "doggystyle" but it dont sound very romantic ,what with the two people not facing each others. Isn't that not very interpersonal?
What are you, like 13?

“a ”

Location hidden

#39 Jul 2, 2010
As I see em wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, like 13?
Seriously? Would a 13 year old write like that? I must be a genius then!

“a ”

Location hidden

#40 Jul 2, 2010
I was just making a similar comment about an entirely different subject !
She said it made "her wet thinking about .."
So i said I'm getting hungry from wanting to eat food.
They were both a little off-topic and personal things. I guess i'm way too random. Need sleep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min leedslad 28,711
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min gazbham25 178,420
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min air123055 497,521
Skype slave wanted 3 min hardonskype 24
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Lilminaj2 306,072
How do I find a real regular women on here ? 3 min Chris 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min lorenzquiroz 409,728
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Sexyladyyy 22,352
•••

Human Sexuality People Search