Sex Stories
Missty247

Kelowna, Canada

#1 Jul 4, 2011
write and tell about all those "magical" moments. Any sex storie is fine but remember the longer the better ;)

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

collegedood.topix@gmail.com

#2 Jul 4, 2011
If you'd like to read some of the ones I've written, shoot me an email with your asl.

will

Holyoke, MA

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Email me brian197324@yahoo.com

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

#4 Jul 4, 2011
College Dood wrote:
If you'd like to read some of the ones I've written, shoot me an email with your asl.
Should have clarified. I write my stories to appeal to women. As such, I don't see how guys could get anything out of them. Sorry. lol
Missty247

Kelowna, Canada

#5 Jul 4, 2011
guys it can please woman or men if we get the post going it will be able to pleasure everyone so really just tell the stories they can be real or fake
Daddy

Oak Harbor, WA

#6 Jul 4, 2011
I was camping and hiked the continental trail with my daughter and my best friend a few years ago. She was about 15 at the time and the beginning of summer the hike takes over a month to do. We are all experieced hikers and actually trained for the hike thru the winter and spring.I think it was a couple weeks into the hike when the weather seemed like it was melting our bodys it felt so hot. One of the days I looked over to Ashley and told her lets set up camp here and just rest a few days. I could tell the weather was dehydrating her thin frame. She was wearing one of the loose T-shirts so when she would bend over I could see her breast. It seemed every opportuinty I got I would use to sneek a peek. I watched my buddy doing the same he didn't know I was watching checking her out. My daughter noticed a lake on the map it was a few hours walk. We figured ok it would be better to be close to the water while we campped exspecially in this tempature. When we got there we set up came fast and it was already getting dark. My daughter said lets go swimming it was dark but still hot. Yeah lets go my freind said I was tierd I wanted to be in the water but swimming no way. I followed them down to the water my daughter jumped into the water then Jerry pulled down his shorts and jumped in. I could hear ashley scream omg I cant beleive you just did that. I took mine off as well and jumped in omg dad you to lol. Your both crazy she said as we swam closer to her we just floated around in the water till we found an actuall part that felt comfortable to stand on. we stood talking in the water finaly feeling our body cool down and comfortable. But my cock was as hard as a rock and my daughter was my desire.
Daddy

Oak Harbor, WA

#7 Jul 4, 2011
Missty247 wrote:
guys it can please woman or men if we get the post going it will be able to pleasure everyone so really just tell the stories they can be real or fake
It's just a teaser but i'll be back with the rest later ;).
Anon

Barstow, CA

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Daddy wrote:
I was camping and hiked the continental trail with my daughter and my best friend a few years ago. She was about 15 at the time and the beginning of summer the hike takes over a month to do. We are all experieced hikers and actually trained for the hike thru the winter and spring.I think it was a couple weeks into the hike when the weather seemed like it was melting our bodys it felt so hot. One of the days I looked over to Ashley and told her lets set up camp here and just rest a few days. I could tell the weather was dehydrating her thin frame. She was wearing one of the loose T-shirts so when she would bend over I could see her breast. It seemed every opportuinty I got I would use to sneek a peek. I watched my buddy doing the same he didn't know I was watching checking her out. My daughter noticed a lake on the map it was a few hours walk. We figured ok it would be better to be close to the water while we campped exspecially in this tempature. When we got there we set up came fast and it was already getting dark. My daughter said lets go swimming it was dark but still hot. Yeah lets go my freind said I was tierd I wanted to be in the water but swimming no way. I followed them down to the water my daughter jumped into the water then Jerry pulled down his shorts and jumped in. I could hear ashley scream omg I cant beleive you just did that. I took mine off as well and jumped in omg dad you to lol. Your both crazy she said as we swam closer to her we just floated around in the water till we found an actuall part that felt comfortable to stand on. we stood talking in the water finaly feeling our body cool down and comfortable. But my cock was as hard as a rock and my daughter was my desire.
Did you let your erection touch your daughter's naked body?
Join Free
Missty247

Kelowna, Canada

#9 Jul 4, 2011
these are great keep it up even if its half truth half fake or all fake or all true a story is a story THE LONGER the better lol :D
Theguyrightthere

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2011
My mom babysitted these 2 girls (sisters) I was 14 at the time and they were 13 and 11. I had a crush on the older sis but the 11 y/o was crazy bout me. Once while my mom was busy n the 13 was doing homework, I was in the bathroom peeing. I heard a noise in the shower so I opened the curtain. There was the 11 year old topless. She said "i saw u naked n u now saw me naked" I was in such a shock I peed a little on the toliet. Lol. Anyway she came toward me n peck kissed me. She then said "if I was my sister, what whould u do 2 me?" I made out with her, n before I new it, she I had her against the wall going down on her. I didnt do that for that long but we did that everytime she came over until she turn 12. Then we had real sex
Missty247

Kelowna, Canada

#11 Jul 16, 2011
that was a gr8 story :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Bbc 833,999
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Doe John 2015 40,137
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Ddanubs 869,097
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min brisssolhung 420,930
delhi gay sex 2 min Gori gaand 23,039
Dirty ki...k 2 min Xyresic 148,885
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min Jim85 40,022
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min stiffstiffmeister 118,925
More from around the web