Colin G

Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda

#1 Dec 25, 2012
My mistress told me to post this and do what ever you people post! I can send pics/vids to GIRLS. Any ideas will be done but nothing to do with shit.
Dark fantasies

Indonesia

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I want your mistress to have a party where u will be the maid and serving all the guests in nude..Any accessories like clamps or else to make you hard will be okay during your duties..If they feel you're hot and want you to serve them, you must ask your mistress. And you can only play with the guests as long as you're not come..Remember, you can only come to your mistress.If you come to the others, certainly you will be punished...Do you have gut to do it?:)

Since: Dec 12

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Dark fantasies wrote:
I want your mistress to have a party where u will be the maid and serving all the guests in nude..Any accessories like clamps or else to make you hard will be okay during your duties..If they feel you're hot and want you to serve them, you must ask your mistress. And you can only play with the guests as long as you're not come..Remember, you can only come to your mistress.If you come to the others, certainly you will be punished...Do you have gut to do it?:)
That's not a bad idea, that pretty good even. Another thought along those lines is making it a dinner party. Your eyes are blindfolded and you're naked on a table and all the food is placed on and around you. When the food is gone you're chained to the table and you're dessert.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2013
it is a good idea.

one that draws inspiration from another post on here is to give oral to your mistress, then lick her cum into your mouth, and shove a cucumber up her vagina, the eat the whole cucumber.

If a group is present then you could be put on a pedestal, like at a show and the guests would be allowed to walk around you, not touch you, but look you over, maybe get a demonstration of your submissivness and then get rated out of 10, if another sub is involved you could compete.

Maybe as a reward you could service your favourite guest
Honey Cunny

Reading, PA

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Sell everything you own. Deposit all of you cash into your checking account. Send me a check for everything you've got. Let me know when you're ready and I'll send you my address.

In the meantime, offer to suck the c*ck of every man that you meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Random 280,183
Gay Feet Lovers Skype 2 min LEICESTERdarkmikx... 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Averyspecialday 600,107
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min toploader1986 26,677
Do girls like to get there feet licked?? (May '07) 3 min 94summers 2,324
Swap nudes on snapchat! (Nov '13) 3 min Nanika 3,116
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Tom 457,360
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min ryan 635,111
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min dreed2676 76,384
More from around the web