Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2536 Dec 28, 2011
Dan wrote:
Never had woman in my life with squirt upgrade. But can't wait to find one. And can't wait to give her oral sex of her life
Oral sex is lovely. You'll meet her and you'll never want someone who doesn't squirt again :)
Fun guy

United States

#2537 Dec 28, 2011
Switchbladesyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oral sex is lovely. You'll meet her and you'll never want someone who doesn't squirt again :)
Would you like to chat?
Dan

UK

#2538 Dec 28, 2011
Switchbladesyo wrote:
<quoted text>
Had countless girls in past but none of them squirt:(

Location hidden

#2539 Dec 28, 2011
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Had countless girls in past but none of them squirt:(
:( make it a requirement for dating. Alot of girls do it and I think you'll be surprised how flattered they'd be :)
4tkay7

Norfolk, VA

#2540 Dec 29, 2011
jolene1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, while female ejaculating does occurs vaginally, it is mostly expelled through the urethra, It varies between women who are capable of ejaculating. Stimulation of the g-spot is what causes female ejaculation. The g-spot is tied into the urethral sponge which surrounds the female urethra and sits against the vagina and the pubic bone and also surrounds the internal clitoral nerve and contains the Skene’s glands, which is homologous to the male prostrate and produces a similar fluid that becomes the female ejaculate. The Skene’s glands have ducts that connect to and drain into the urethra near the urethra opening. This whole area is now interconnected with and now considered parts of the internal clitoris. When the g-spot (and even the clitoris in some women) is stimulated it causes the urethral sponge to swell and the Skene’s glands to produce and expel the liquid that women ejaculate.
"thanks for the thorough explanation. The point is squirting is very real and not jus peeing like a few people have stated. It is amazing to me and my boy friend loves it! He said its like fireworks every time. Can't imagine going back. He never has to wonder if I came. And for me I get reg and squirting orgasms back to back!"
Dan

UK

#2542 Dec 29, 2011
Switchbladesyo wrote:
<quoted text>
:( make it a requirement for dating. Alot of girls do it and I think you'll be surprised how flattered they'd be :)
Date a lot of girls in past but haven't find any yet:(
WheresMyPapi

Dallas, TX

#2543 Dec 29, 2011
So when you squirt is it pee or what? Looks like pee.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#2545 Dec 29, 2011
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Date a lot of girls in past but haven't find any yet:(
Same fro me .. I think anyone who claims that all women do it is exagerating or boasting ... a lot of women can't do it, or don't know they can do it.

Also, since it apparently feels like she is peeing, so she may stop from doing it because they are embarrassed and think they are peeing, not realizing they are squirting.

I've only known one who truly squirts, although several others got so wet that there was a wet patch on the bed.
Join Free

Location hidden

#2546 Dec 29, 2011
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Date a lot of girls in past but haven't find any yet:(
:( I'm sorry.

“Beautiful & Hurt”

Edmond, Oklahoma

#2547 Dec 29, 2011
I would be mortified if I did it.

Location hidden

#2548 Dec 30, 2011
Curiosa wrote:
I would be mortified if I did it.
Why?
koitat

Dallas, TX

#2549 Dec 30, 2011
Angel of Fire wrote:
Hmmm, I'm very curious about this. I have noticed some fluid, but I wouldn't call it squirting. How can you make it happen? Would love to try it.
My wife is a squirter. i have some vid of me making her squirt that i can send you. maybe you can make it happen.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2550 Dec 30, 2011
http://www.sbs.com.au/documentary/video/21818...

Coppy and paste in your browser the above link about squirting.
Dan

UK

#2551 Dec 30, 2011
koitat wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a squirter. i have some vid of me making her squirt that i can send you. maybe you can make it happen.
Send me @ ajma1984@hotmail.com
david coburn

Australia

#2552 Dec 31, 2011
cathrine ha wrote:
when i squrt its so plowerfull
that i can shoot 10 metre
god l wish we could meet up you sound like a hot beautiful women
Noelle

Fort Worth, TX

#2553 Jan 6, 2012
How do I learn how to do this lol
Bored Guy

Dubai, UAE

#2554 Jan 6, 2012
Noelle wrote:
How do I learn how to do this lol
I can help u with that;)
Donny

Malmö, Sweden

#2555 Jan 6, 2012
:-) reminds me of this famous video.. http://bit.ly/AtMHPz
Kink_kruser

Satellite Provider

#2556 Jan 6, 2012
I found out i could squirt when i was 15.... i didnt know what i was when i did it but then my bf was like.... oh... you just squirted... thats fu**in hot!!!!! lol
Bored Guy

Dubai, UAE

#2557 Jan 6, 2012
Kink_kruser wrote:
I found out i could squirt when i was 15.... i didnt know what i was when i did it but then my bf was like.... oh... you just squirted... thats fu**in hot!!!!! lol
I wish my gf can squirt. I think its nice when u make a girl squirts, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 12 min 19 m uk 533,921
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min Garyl124 247,445
girls easy cash for erotic pics 12 min fred666 1
Dads with sexy D a u g h t e r s 12 min bigdong69 167
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 13 min Muscle bi guy here 409,131
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 13 min Will02450 591,625
teenie snapchat nudes 13 min LKauli 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min qcgolmax 58,259
More from around the web