Wife Stripping For Our Friend

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2009
This may seem tame compared to many other posts here, but my wife, after much cajoling and just the right amount of wine, did a slow, sexy, complete strip for me and a friend (male) of ours a few weeks ago.

At first, I was shocked but once she started, I was very excited watching her and the look on his face.

We both touched her for awhile, then she got nervous and put her clothes back on. Afterwards, we all agreed that this could become a regular event with, perhaps, more touching and who knows what else?

He is coming over for dinner again this Wednesday.

Do any other husbands or wives have similar experiences?
Carl

Bexleyheath, UK

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Wow that sounds great, can you give us more detail of what actually happened and will you keep us advised about Wednesday night. I'll be here waiting.
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2009
More details, sure. It started out innocently...we had dinner at our house, plenty of wine, and the topic of conversation was about a strip club my friend and I went to a a few months ago. He made the comment that none of the dancers were as pretty as my wife (true, by the way).

I made the comment that she would make a lot in tips if she was a dancer, then our friend asked her jokingly if she wanted a tryout for us.

She laughed and said she didn't think she could do that, but I jumped in and told her it would be harmless fun...and that if she wanted to stop at any time, we would respect that.

She went upstairs and frehsened up and came down in my pajamas lol...and looked very sexy in them. She put on some music and started swaying back and forth as we chrered her on, telling her to take it off.

She looked at me and asked if I was sure it would be OK...I nodded to her, so she proceeded to unbutton the PJ top, then pulled it open to show her boobs to us. Then our friend told her he wanted to see her nude, she again looked at me, I nodded, so she turned her back to us and slowly pulled down the PJ bottoms.

She turned back to face us, now totally nude, and posed for us (also slugging down a glass of wine lol).

We both stood up and felt her up, squeezed her bottom, then she got suddenly nervous and ran from the room. But shen she came back dressed, we had a nice talk and agreed that she truly enjoyed herself and would perform for us again, maybe for longer with more touching. We'll see the Wednesday...more to come.
snowball

Longmont, CO

#4 Nov 23, 2009
Sounds like this is leading to a MFM 3-some with no holds barred. Could be fun.
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2009
snowball wrote:
Sounds like this is leading to a MFM 3-some with no holds barred. Could be fun.
It could, but this is so new to us, we need to take it one step at a time. Do you have any experience in situations like this?
Carl

Bexleyheath, UK

#6 Nov 23, 2009
interesting choice of clothes to do a strip in but Im sure it was appreciated especially by your friend (lucky sod). I cant wait for Wednesday and look forward to hearing what she wears, takes off and how and what follows. I hope your enjoyment spills over into this thread and you turn us on as much as it will you two. Has she done anything like this before.
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2009
Carl wrote:
interesting choice of clothes to do a strip in but Im sure it was appreciated especially by your friend (lucky sod). I cant wait for Wednesday and look forward to hearing what she wears, takes off and how and what follows. I hope your enjoyment spills over into this thread and you turn us on as much as it will you two. Has she done anything like this before.
Actually, no she hasn't. This si a first and out of character for her. She has, in the past, allowed our friend to sneak a peek down her top, and has flirted with him, but never anything like this.

It must be the wine - I'll be sure to stock up on the same brand for Wednesday
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 23, 2009
I guess my post was pretty tame as I suspected...kind of thought there would be more people, especially women, with similar experiences.

For the three of us, it was a very erotic experience however.
Join Free
Carl

UK

#10 Nov 24, 2009
Yes by a lot of standards it was tame, but thats how all TRUE encounters start, tame. I am sure it will build up over time and I hope you will keep me entertained (and turned on) with details of future engagements. Pity I have to wait until Thursday (thats if you are gonna share details)at least for the next instalment. The very innocense and tameness make it all the more exciting knowing that it will get hotter the more she gets into it, dont worry about others not responding I am sure once it catches light it will flare like a real fire of lust and debauchery.Keep it up (literally) and lets all enjoy your pleasure.

Since: Nov 09

Mumbai, India

#11 Nov 24, 2009
hey Carl.... u on rocking start. i belive yr sexy wify is in exhibition tendensy. You both can have lots of fun. u need to cajol her little with saying how turned on u were and u liked yr friend oggling her.. she wl go far off.. but she is shy and tahst the ebst way of ebing to have max fun... good luck mate.
AOL

AOL

#12 Nov 24, 2009
Dawg wrote:
More details, sure. It started out innocently...we had dinner at our house, plenty of wine, and the topic of conversation was about a strip club my friend and I went to a a few months ago. He made the comment that none of the dancers were as pretty as my wife (true, by the way).
I made the comment that she would make a lot in tips if she was a dancer, then our friend asked her jokingly if she wanted a tryout for us.
She laughed and said she didn't think she could do that, but I jumped in and told her it would be harmless fun...and that if she wanted to stop at any time, we would respect that.
She went upstairs and frehsened up and came down in my pajamas lol...and looked very sexy in them. She put on some music and started swaying back and forth as we chrered her on, telling her to take it off.
She looked at me and asked if I was sure it would be OK...I nodded to her, so she proceeded to unbutton the PJ top, then pulled it open to show her boobs to us. Then our friend told her he wanted to see her nude, she again looked at me, I nodded, so she turned her back to us and slowly pulled down the PJ bottoms.
She turned back to face us, now totally nude, and posed for us (also slugging down a glass of wine lol).
We both stood up and felt her up, squeezed her bottom, then she got suddenly nervous and ran from the room. But shen she came back dressed, we had a nice talk and agreed that she truly enjoyed herself and would perform for us again, maybe for longer with more touching. We'll see the Wednesday...more to come.
If this leads to sex is your friend going to get any from your wife ? If you go to the store to get food will you leave them alone while your out and hope they do nothing alone without you there ?
Dawg

Buffalo, NY

#13 Nov 24, 2009
Here's an update. My wife called our friend last night to ask if he had any special requests. He asked her to feature her bottom, so she is planning on answering the door in a full apron, the kind that covers the entire front, with nothing else on.

This could be interesting...

I think she is ready to have some fun tomorrow night.
mlb3422456

Dickson, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2009
Will you take some pictures? or email me some maybe

mlb2266@aol.com
wolfafterurazz

Naperville, IL

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Dude your going to lose your wife. Are you going to let your friend have sex with her?
If so can I come over too?
saltydog

United States

#17 Nov 24, 2009
He is right, maybe you care. Though, I don't want to come over. It would be like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Since: Jun 09

AOL

#18 Nov 24, 2009
Great story dude. Are you willing to let your friend have sex with your wife?
My wife did something simular to that once. But it wasn't as tamed. She is a very shared wife. One night we were at a party and it was getting late and a lot of people had left already. There were 7 guys still there and my wife and I. Sara was pretty much drunk. She looked at me and said " I want to do something bad" I said what do you mean? She walked over to the center of the living room and just started taking her clothes off. I thought, what in the hell is this crazy bitch doing. After she was naked she grabed her pocket book and pulled out her pocket rocket. I was in shock. We do a lot of crazy things but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She layed down on the floor and started rubbing herself all over and then started to masterbate with the pocketrocket. Everybody was going nuts. But things got very quite. I think they wanted to hear her moans or something. After a few mins. she let out a screem and came very hard. Everyone was in awe. She looked around and asked if everyone enjoyed it. Well of course we did. A few of the guys were married and didn't mess around so they left right after that. I'm sure they went home to do their wives. And then what happened next I'll same for another time.True story.
Carl

UK

#19 Nov 25, 2009
Dawg I think she should at least have some ultra sexy panties and bra plus maybe garter belt and sheer nylons, that will get him going I'm sure. Let us know the full uncut dirty story.

Rickoroma very hard to believe, even if she was pissed I cant accept that a normal rational girl would just strip off and diddle herself in front of everyone. Like to hear what may have happened next in reality. If it were true and I were you I would have taken her home and thrashed her cute little ass for her or maybe would have done it there and then. Shock-- there would have been plenty after that I bet.

Since: Oct 08

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 25, 2009
Rickoroma wrote:
Great story dude. Are you willing to let your friend have sex with your wife?
My wife did something simular to that once. But it wasn't as tamed. She is a very shared wife. One night we were at a party and it was getting late and a lot of people had left already. There were 7 guys still there and my wife and I. Sara was pretty much drunk. She looked at me and said " I want to do something bad" I said what do you mean? She walked over to the center of the living room and just started taking her clothes off. I thought, what in the hell is this crazy bitch doing. After she was naked she grabed her pocket book and pulled out her pocket rocket. I was in shock. We do a lot of crazy things but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She layed down on the floor and started rubbing herself all over and then started to masterbate with the pocketrocket. Everybody was going nuts. But things got very quite. I think they wanted to hear her moans or something. After a few mins. she let out a screem and came very hard. Everyone was in awe. She looked around and asked if everyone enjoyed it. Well of course we did. A few of the guys were married and didn't mess around so they left right after that. I'm sure they went home to do their wives. And then what happened next I'll same for another time.True story.
I hope that you don't mind sharing that tail because that's what's about to happen.
Not my thing, but best of luck to you.

Since: Jun 09

AOL

#21 Nov 25, 2009
Carl wrote:
Dawg I think she should at least have some ultra sexy panties and bra plus maybe garter belt and sheer nylons, that will get him going I'm sure. Let us know the full uncut dirty story.
Rickoroma very hard to believe, even if she was pissed I cant accept that a normal rational girl would just strip off and diddle herself in front of everyone. Like to hear what may have happened next in reality. If it were true and I were you I would have taken her home and thrashed her cute little ass for her or maybe would have done it there and then. Shock-- there would have been plenty after that I bet.
It is a very true story. As I said, she is a shared wife. She had been with a couple of the guys before anyways. She loves attention. And when she wants it she gets it. Give me your e mail and I will show you a pic of her.
Carl

UK

#22 Nov 25, 2009
Put her up on here so we can all see, So you say its a true story lets have the rest.

Shared wife or not (whatever that means, she's either your wife or she is available to anyone, making you a cuckold husband) I think after an exhibition like that (not a rare occurance by the sound of it) She needs to be given a bloody good spanking (again probably not by you) in front of all the watching assembly.

However, if its a true story, then tell us what happened next and since. what have you got planned for the near future, seems like she likes to put it about regardless of your desires and other peoples expectations of a wife .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min sexyhot56 281,854
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jakemoore2017 603,548
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Hot21horny 46,825
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 3 min Female 8,702
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min fracia75 637,677
just me alone (Dec '12) 3 min NinaRocks 4,584
Embarrassing nudity stories (Apr '12) 3 min Jay jay 107
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Thatduderight 459,810
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 4 min Cooperman241194 76,985
More from around the web