Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I went in the shower with we kissed a liitle bit she put my hands on her DDs and then I started to pinch her nipples while she was stroking me.Then she got down and sucked on my unit.Then she wanted me to do her doggy style and then I entered slowly andwatched my unit disapear in her p ssy we started slow to see if she needed any lube she was tight she said that she wanted some lube.I put some on her p ssy and then we went at it like crazy. She was moaning so hard I thought the kids might wake up .She started to started to squirt and I gave it to her long and hard till I blew my load.What a way to start the weekend out.
Jonathan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fastdoo wrote:
I went in the shower with we kissed a liitle bit she put my hands on her DDs and then I started to pinch her nipples while she was stroking me.Then she got down and sucked on my unit.Then she wanted me to do her doggy style and then I entered slowly andwatched my unit disapear in her p ssy we started slow to see if she needed any lube she was tight she said that she wanted some lube.I put some on her p ssy and then we went at it like crazy. She was moaning so hard I thought the kids might wake up .She started to started to squirt and I gave it to her long and hard till I blew my load.What a way to start the weekend out.
Hmm... so earlier you were a high school student with a "talented 34" DD girlfriend who loves to f##k" and now youre a married guy with sleeping kids having shower sex.
Which is it, you 14 year old pretending geek?
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I was telling about my younger days looser.
Daddy-o

Hanson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

No didn't do the wife this morning she was in to much of a rush to get out of the house. But on my way to the car to the coffee shoppe my neighbor was getting the newspaper. Brought her back coffee and drank it in her kitchen and swapped stories. Before I left she got some extra cream for her coffee.
Jonathan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fastdoo wrote:
Ahh I see. So what country are you from "fastdoo"? You are either struggling with the English language, or your 7th grade english teacher needs to be recalled. "Looser"?
By the way, I'm sure sometime in the net decade you'll find a girl that will take pity on you and take your virginity in a mercy f##k. In the meantime, dont worry, these fantasies you are having about 34DD girls arent hurting anyone.
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Ok they are 38DDs as she has gotten older.
hung punk

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

fastdoo wrote:
Yeah,She did the same thing to me but she got so excited she bit my balls.So I punished her by making her toss my salad.Well much to my suprize she loved it so it was a treat for her not punishment.Tell her big balls says hey!!!!
fastdoo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

She said your ball are the only thing that is big besides you imagination.
Join Free
Jonathan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

“we started slow to see if she needed any lube she was tight she said that she wanted some lube.I put some on her p ssy and then we went at it like crazy. She was moaning so hard I thought the kids might wake up .She started to started to squirt and I gave it to her long and hard till I blew my load.”
You poor child. You have no clue as to the rudimentary elements of sex, do you? Just happened to have some “lube” ready in the shower did ya? Lets see, you penetrated her with your 8.5” x 3” erection,“started slow” then decided she needed lube? Hope you realize that if she was unlubricated, you would have had no chance to penetrate her, much less “start slow”. Here’s another quandary for you, exactly how did you know she was “squirting” if you were doing her doggy?
The editos at Penthouse are going to kept rejecting your letters if you don’t start being realistic.
NaughtyGuy69

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

No but my daughter YES!
dr fill

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fastdoo wrote:
Quick turn off the computer and hit the lights in the basement,I think I hear your mother coming!!!!
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fastdoo wrote:
BS!!! Your English and grammar really show how childish you really are. And you are only wishing some of these things could have really happened to you, rather than being dreams of an immature little boy.
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

fastdoo wrote:
The word is "loser", not "looser", you little clown.
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

fastdoo wrote:
That only indicates that the circumference of her chest increased, and not the cup size of her breasts, dummy. She might want to try dieting, to reduce her overall body thickness. Just saying, loser!
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

fastdoo wrote:
She said your ball are the only thing that is big besides you imagination.
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, little fella!!! LOL! Your grammar still sucks.
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

maria wrote:
<quoted text>Jonathan is right! Better lose your virginity.get laid.Then you can tell us how sex was.If you know about foreplay, that is!
Hey MARIA/THOR/HAL/MARY/PABLO/DERE K!!! How are they hanging today, you old perv? Still collecting foreskins? Get into any young boy butts lately??? I expected to see you checking into the "Cut Or Uncut Penis" thread on Topix. Check it out, troll!!!
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

maria wrote:
<quoted text>you are a WELL-KNOWN OLD WOMAN fishing foe youg men here,Since you have no success, you TROLL! You re well known in this topix forum!
Hey marie.Whens the last time you had a taco?Cause I think you have to take a huge mexicany asssss shit!!!!Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Jonathan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Just the title is enough to bust a gut:
"Did anyone have bang their wife"
Sounds like a conehead on SNL talking.
"Yah.. I have the bang with the marital unit in cleaning compartment upon non sleeping. I hear much "ugh ugh" before the loins break with fluid of happiness"
Greg 11451

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

maria wrote:
<quoted text>you are a WELL-KNOWN OLD WOMAN fishing foe youg men here,Since you have no success, you TROLL! You re well known in this topix forum!
Hey, Thor! You just described yourself perfectly!!! But I thought you told everyone that you were horribly castrated? Go on, keep fishing for your foreskins. And your English still isn't getting any better, troll!!! Are you still messing around with your sweet little Swede, Mickaela? Or does she still hate your old faggy ass? LOL!!!!!
archie bonker

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

maria wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Mexican. No tacos in my country.You belong to a category of Americans who think vast Latin America is exactly the same as Mexico! YOU get your daily tub bath of shit!
I thought mexicans and peru folks were on the same page marie.You sound like your backed up a little there marie.Maybe a hot cup of tea will loosen your stool.Good luck. Comprenda?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4666 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min Sidneylonan 22,906
males that post nude snapchat stories 3 min owenm87 818
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Ldnlad20071 442,953
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Letsgo231 138,700
I'm so bored 4 min thickbizzness 68
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Casper-44 248,964
Bi or Gay guys in or around the tamworth, uk ar... (Feb '12) 5 min joe 2,870
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Mitch_eliot 340,274
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min john241616 3,352