Since: Dec 07

Leichhardt, Australia

#22 Dec 28, 2007
Bump
I am absolutely curious about this thread.
Franko

Canada

#23 Dec 28, 2007
In my expeince orgamss, whether provied by a partner or self-induced, can help with headaches, menstrual cramps, and even mild short term depression (having a partner helps more with the depression because it feels good knowing yuo have a partner who can do that ... brings a smile to my face!)...

Leichhardt, Australia

#24 Dec 28, 2007
Franko wrote:
In my expeince orgamss, whether provied by a partner or self-induced, can help with headaches, menstrual cramps, and even mild short term depression (having a partner helps more with the depression because it feels good knowing yuo have a partner who can do that ... brings a smile to my face!)...
From my experience theres nothing worse than loneliness.
Barney Fife

United States

#26 Dec 29, 2007
I'm not a female but I do masterbate to ease the pain of a menstrul cycle.

“Live and Love Fully”

Nth Qld, Australia

#27 Dec 29, 2007
meaning... u masturbate because you aren't getting any coz your partner has her periods? Hmmm have you ever tried to.... ease her pains?
SexySam

Melbourne, Australia

#28 Jan 23, 2008
xxx Jason xxx wrote:
I bet it would savegly increase the blood flow, talking from a bit of experience with my gf ;-)
Yes, orgasm does relieve period pain, scientifically proven, the contractions that happen during and after climax may cause cause the woman to expel some blood but it won't make you bleed more so to speak.

“"Titt for tat- live it!"”

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles

#29 Jan 23, 2008
masturbating when im on my period is a little messy but it helps put me to sleep when im hurtn'

“Live and Love Fully”

Nth Qld, Australia

#30 Jan 24, 2008
you know something else i have noticed... if i masturbate and orgasm several times during my periods... they aren't quite as long, heavy or painful.... bonus!
Join Free
Ravn

AOL

#31 Aug 11, 2008
Orgasmsm, whether from intercourse or masturbation, do relieve my cramps. I also notice that the orgasms are frequently stronger just before and at the beginning of my period. Might be a little messy, but well worth it.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#33 Aug 11, 2008
Yes, it works better than Midol.
Diane

United States

#35 Aug 11, 2008
Ravn wrote:
Orgasmsm, whether from intercourse or masturbation, do relieve my cramps. I also notice that the orgasms are frequently stronger just before and at the beginning of my period. Might be a little messy, but well worth it.
I agree. I prefer to get fu**ed when I'm on my period because my b's hard penis thrusting deep inside seems to help with the cramping as much as the orgasm, but when he's not around I'll use my fingers and a dildo to get deep inside. Yes, it gets messy, but so what.
matt

Heywood, UK

#37 Aug 11, 2008
im up 4 anything sex cam anything u name it im so horny ere let me know if u wanna cam girlz

“Erotic Writer”

Since: Aug 08

Signal Mountain, TN

#38 Aug 11, 2008
Sex is a great relief for menstral pain. If you don't want messy bed sheets, do it in the shower.
matt

Heywood, UK

#43 Aug 11, 2008
same ere can u plz add me
Nadia

Lyndhurst, NJ

#44 Nov 11, 2008
silly4life wrote:
masturbating when im on my period is a little messy but it helps put me to sleep when im hurtn'
Haha, your answer cracked me up :) I'm the same way!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#45 Nov 11, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
WTF! How can I get period pain? lol
I'm really lucky when it comes to this because I don't get any period pain because I am male. lol
I also don't suffer from migraines. It doesn't freak me out, I just didn't realize women did this, thats all. It would probably amaze you or maybe not the amount of stuff I don't know especially about women.
Haha, sometimes I feel that way about men. "You do What???" :)
dot

Fairport, NY

#46 Jan 23, 2009
iam 15 and i masterbate when iam bleeding and it helps and it feels good
2lip

United States

#47 Jan 31, 2011
Definately masterbate to relief menstrual cramping...having sex helps also. Having an orgasm causes the uterus to contract and dispose of it's contents faster. It also produces a hormone that secretes from your uterine lining to help shed the lining. Makes that time of the month a lot less painful!!!
katherine

Birmingham, AL

#48 Feb 21, 2011
taking a vibrator to ur clit will make that unbearable menstrual pain dissipate. sometimes, i literally have to lay in bed all day and work orgasms out to take the lower muscular stomach pain away, and it works! the next day isnt so bad, and by day 3, pain and most heavy bleeding is done! and my body orgasms harder, and better when im cramping.....

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#49 Feb 26, 2011
Sex would always help with mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jamiejamwalton 539,959
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min Thorn2492 5,048
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 3 min Jrue9 5,602
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 4 min hungry 5,508
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 4 min sean 23,077
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Get in touch 22,339
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 5 min Thorn2492 4,729
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Bandit008 413,793
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Anon 250,604
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Alex 595,467