whats the sexiest thing you have ever done.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

janine

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 10, 2009
i broke in two virgin schoolboys,they were about 16 years old, i loved it, so did they, their mother asked me to do it,
she stayed and watched.the only trouble was they orgasmed too quick, that made their mother very happy.

“Walking Attitude”

Since: Aug 07

The Q continuum

#3 Nov 10, 2009
To be 16 again.........

**SIGH**
easytoplease

Sydney, Australia

#5 Nov 10, 2009
schoolie wrote:
once i had just had a shower and bent over to pull my panties up, and my dog sniffed my butt,i let him because i thought he would go away, then he started to lick my butt and it felt so good, by this time my pussy was super wet, i opened my legs and let him lick my pussy until i cum,it was the best cum that i have ever had.
i do that all the time,it makes me wet just thinking about it.
Zel

Bakersfield, CA

#6 Nov 10, 2009
Hott. wish I was there ;)
easytoplease wrote:
<quoted text>i do that all the time,it makes me wet just thinking about it.

Since: Mar 09

Guadalajara, Mexico

#7 Nov 10, 2009
i was in a party with my girlfriend and we went to the bathroom and started having sex i thought that i closed the door but i didn't and a bunch of girls came in and stayed there watching us when i was making love to my girlfriend....

Sydney, Australia

#9 Nov 10, 2009
graham wrote:
i slept with my girlfriends mother who is only 43 and has a beautiful body, big tits and nice legs,i went to visit my girlfriend,her mother answered the door and invited me in, she had a short skirt on and looked fantastic, she wasnt wearing a bra because her nipples were showing through her tee shirt type top,my girlfriend seen me staring at her mother, and whispered to me do you want to see mums panties, before i could answer she said stand up and show graham your panties, the mother lifted her skirt she had black very sexy bikini panties on, she had the best cameltoe i had ever seen,my girlfriend said , what about we all get into bed, and you can f..ck mum, when we were in bed my girlfriend rubbed my penis and even helped me to put it in her mums pussy,she told me to not hold back and to cum in her mother, which i did, it was the best sex i ever had.
oh god! your story has just given me the best erection ever,i hope i can hold on until my girlfriend arrives, boy!!is she going to get it.
Just

India

#10 Nov 10, 2009
25 years ago, when i was in my 35, for about a year i had been in relation with my mil and my wife's elder sister. her daughter was in her last teens and wanted to have a safe and confidential sex experiance. so asked me to be her sex partner.
for a year i was enjoying with my wife, mil, sil and her daughter and non of them was knowing i am having relations with rest 3. that was the sexiest year !!
derek

Sydney, Australia

#11 Nov 11, 2009
janine wrote:
i broke in two virgin schoolboys,they were about 16 years old, i loved it, so did they, their mother asked me to do it,
she stayed and watched.the only trouble was they orgasmed too quick, that made their mother very happy.
you did well, those boys will remember you for the rest of their lives.
Join Free
derek

Sydney, Australia

#12 Nov 11, 2009
derek wrote:
<quoted text>you did well, those boys will remember you for the rest of their lives.
and love you for it,you did a very special thing for those boys.
yum yum

Sydney, Australia

#13 Nov 12, 2009
janine wrote:
its great when you enjoy what you do.
naughty boy

Sydney, Australia

#14 Nov 12, 2009
i had sex with the neighbours wife, she was in her backyard getting a suntan, she was wearing wearing pink bikinis i could see her plainly through my window, she seen me staring and pointed to the front door of her house, when i got there the front door was open and i walked in boy!!did she have the perfect body,she asked me to rub suntan cream on her, when i was doing her neck she took her bra off exposing the the two most perfect tits i had ever seen, she told me to rub the cream on her tits because she was going to sunbathe topless,when i was rubbing the cream on her tits her nipples went erect and she stated to breathe heavy, she said take the bikini off and finger me, she told me she had cum when i touched her tits, she led me into the bedroom layed down on the bed and said f..k me which i gladly did, i still have sex with her weekly.
john

Sydney, Australia

#15 Nov 12, 2009
naughty boy wrote:
i had sex with the neighbours wife, she was in her backyard getting a suntan, she was wearing wearing pink bikinis i could see her plainly through my window, she seen me staring and pointed to the front door of her house, when i got there the front door was open and i walked in boy!!did she have the perfect body,she asked me to rub suntan cream on her, when i was doing her neck she took her bra off exposing the the two most perfect tits i had ever seen, she told me to rub the cream on her tits because she was going to sunbathe topless,when i was rubbing the cream on her tits her nipples went erect and she stated to breathe heavy, she said take the bikini off and finger me, she told me she had cum when i touched her tits, she led me into the bedroom layed down on the bed and said f..k me which i gladly did, i still have sex with her weekly.
i wish i was you!!!
Tjakafroman

Roswell, GA

#16 Nov 12, 2009
Janine that is sexy as hell. Especially since I'm 16... ;)
james

Sydney, Australia

#17 Nov 13, 2009
Tjakafroman wrote:
Janine that is sexy as hell. Especially since I'm 16... ;)
maybe she would have sex with you!! she likes 16 year olds.
graham

Sydney, Australia

#18 Nov 13, 2009
i had sex with wifes mother she was drunk at a party and i offered to take her home, when we got home she sat in a chair with her legs open, i could see her panties were so wet, i fingered her and then had sex , she doesnt even remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tinkerten 378,962
Dirty ki...k 3 min scarletfaye007 100,213
Haryana gay sex 3 min lovely 1,466
adult fun on skype? (Feb '12) 3 min sexylad 697
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min daddy 776,394
girlfriends sisters asleep ;) 4 min pussylover22 11
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Cool_133 791,828
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Hazel311 106,743
More from around the web