created by: Dix2 | May 21, 2012

Human Sexuality

182 votes

Girls - do you ever 'ball-tap" your boyfriend?

Click on an option to vote

• No, I never do this. It is rude.
  • Yes, for fun sometimes
  • Yes, when I'm angry
  • Yes, because he likes it
  • Yes, to get his attention when he ignores me
  • No, but I'd like to
  • No, I'm afraid of damaging his balls
  • No, but I like to see other girls do it
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I have heard that this growing in popularity among girls.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Especially when I have his balls in a Humbler! oh the power!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Big Jen wrote:
Especially when I have his balls in a Humbler! oh the power!
The HUMBLER looks like a scary device for me but because of this, it may be the most exciting. The things that make it scary and enticing is the fact that a man can "never" escape this device, he cannot run away, or even hobble away, he cannot see what is coming next, and the b@alls are set in a way that the woman can administer as much or as little punishment as she feels like doing.
Pete

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

My wife has all that control and more over me without the use of any device. I displeased her once severely and as a result she took to punishing me severely through abusing my balls. Five days later she agreed to bring me to the doctor because my balls had retracted up and had not dropped back out yet and they were black and blue with reddish lumps like blood under the surface and I was still in pain and couldn't sit.

I have never known such pain and with a trip to the doctor's such humiliation. My wife knows now that she can order me to do anything and to prevent being in such pain again I have become very tolerant of anything she may want or want to do. Do not get me wrong, she abuses my balls daily but I will black out from the pain and it still is not as intense as that one time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Pete wrote:
My wife has all that control and more over me without the use of any device. I displeased her once severely and as a result she took to punishing me severely through abusing my balls. Five days later she agreed to bring me to the doctor because my balls had retracted up and had not dropped back out yet and they were black and blue with reddish lumps like blood under the surface and I was still in pain and couldn't sit.
I have never known such pain and with a trip to the doctor's such humiliation. My wife knows now that she can order me to do anything and to prevent being in such pain again I have become very tolerant of anything she may want or want to do. Do not get me wrong, she abuses my balls daily but I will black out from the pain and it still is not as intense as that one time.
It sounds like this is a normal part of your marriage. Nothing wrong with that. It is good when a couple accepts things like this between them.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The HUMBLER looks like a scary device for me but because of this, it may be the most exciting. The things that make it scary and enticing is the fact that a man can "never" escape this device, he cannot run away, or even hobble away, he cannot see what is coming next, and the b@alls are set in a way that the woman can administer as much or as little punishment as she feels like doing.
Your certainly right Dix2, My advice for any man put in one is just stay and endure. Do not move, try to escape or get lippy. As for us girls, try not to get too carried away, just glorify in your power knowing if you want you could rip his balls clean OFF! LOL seriously though be careful!
Pete

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like this is a normal part of your marriage. Nothing wrong with that. It is good when a couple accepts things like this between them.
It has become a normal part of our marriage, if she is pleased I am mildly dis comfortable, if she is not then I expect to be in agony.

After that incident though she is much quicker to seek medical attention if she is concerned about me, we didn't have an appointment so instead of my usual doctor we were seen by this very young female doctor who identified the issue immediately without questions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your certainly right Dix2, My advice for any man put in one is just stay and endure. Do not move, try to escape or get lippy. As for us girls, try not to get too carried away, just glorify in your power knowing if you want you could rip his balls clean OFF! LOL seriously though be careful!
Jen, I enjoy your attitude. I felt better when you ended your little posting with a "be careful". It shows you would be a good (and exciting) partner.
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It has become a normal part of our marriage, if she is pleased I am mildly dis comfortable, if she is not then I expect to be in agony.
After that incident though she is much quicker to seek medical attention if she is concerned about me, we didn't have an appointment so instead of my usual doctor we were seen by this very young female doctor who identified the issue immediately without questions.
I think I could envy your relationship only, the seriousness of your injuries would concern me. But, if you are content, you are lucky indeed.
Pete

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I could envy your relationship only, the seriousness of your injuries would concern me. But, if you are content, you are lucky indeed.
When we saw that young doctor she asked what happened here as she held my dick and looked at my balls. I said "well.." and she very quickly flicked my sore and aching balls with her finger. I yelped and my knees gave and I would have fallen if not for the firm grip she had on my dick which in fact just caused more pain. She smiled at me as sweet as when she introduced herself and said that if she wanted my answer she'd give it to me did I understand. I didn't answer quick enough and got a full slap to my balls.

More surprising was when my wife said "I like this doctor" she reached out with incredible accuracy and clamped her finger and thumb onto my wife's nipple and twisted causing my wife to give a small shriek, and she smiled at my wife with the same sweet innocent look and said the likewise went for her. She pulled me back up onto my feet, and then grabbed my balls at least what she could of them and looked at my wife and said that she had her by the balls by what she wrote in the medical records just as literally as she did me. I've never seen my wife so displeased but stood there holding her tongue.

Since then when my wife believes I may be truly hurt she is quick to call this doctor who understanding our situation comes to our house to tend to me. Not that it is a frequent occurrence, my wife dislikes having her come to our house and being the dominant presence over her almost as much as I dislike being in need of her coming to the house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
When we saw that young doctor she asked what happened here as she held my dick and looked at my balls. I said "well.." and she very quickly flicked my sore and aching balls with her finger. I yelped and my knees gave and I would have fallen if not for the firm grip she had on my dick which in fact just caused more pain. She smiled at me as sweet as when she introduced herself and said that if she wanted my answer she'd give it to me did I understand. I didn't answer quick enough and got a full slap to my balls.
More surprising was when my wife said "I like this doctor" she reached out with incredible accuracy and clamped her finger and thumb onto my wife's nipple and twisted causing my wife to give a small shriek, and she smiled at my wife with the same sweet innocent look and said the likewise went for her. She pulled me back up onto my feet, and then grabbed my balls at least what she could of them and looked at my wife and said that she had her by the balls by what she wrote in the medical records just as literally as she did me. I've never seen my wife so displeased but stood there holding her tongue.
Since then when my wife believes I may be truly hurt she is quick to call this doctor who understanding our situation comes to our house to tend to me. Not that it is a frequent occurrence, my wife dislikes having her come to our house and being the dominant presence over her almost as much as I dislike being in need of her coming to the house.
Okay, this has turned into a bit of a fantasy story. Please don't waste my time with BS.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, I enjoy your attitude. I felt better when you ended your little posting with a "be careful". It shows you would be a good (and exciting) partner.
Thank you Dix. I think I sense you have a secret hanker to be but in a Humbler and receive a little tapping just for starters! It is a wonderful device as it renders him completely powerless by locking the very things that define 'the male'.
My Bf was petrified at he thought of submitting himself to one and yet was morbidly fascinated by the concept of being captured and left presented with his A$$ in the air and his balls stretched and sensitive for the merest flick.
When he did succumb with trepidation and let me put him in one I was really honoured that he would submit to me in such a way that that 'could' in the hands of an unbalanced person cause serious or even permanent damage.
That is why the ball tap is so ideal. It builds lightly intensity, with the male unable to recoil from the pain. If he does he stretches his sac across his testes making them even more sensitive to the taps.
I use a wheel pin also, usually starting on his penis head working my way up to his orbs. Another great instrument of torture is hot wax.
The skill in having your man squirm in a humbler is to be light with your punishments so he doesn't jerk suddenly against the device. Once he has prostrated hims self before you he will know he is an extremely vulnerable position where great harm can be inflicted, the trick is to let him know this without becoming reckless.
I think you should surrender to your curiosity Dix2 and shown your trust in her implicitly by humbling yours self for a few taps or hundred.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Dix. I think I sense you have a secret hanker to be but in a Humbler and receive a little tapping just for starters! It is a wonderful device as it renders him completely powerless by locking the very things that define 'the male'.
My Bf was petrified at he thought of submitting himself to one and yet was morbidly fascinated by the concept of being captured and left presented with his A$$ in the air and his balls stretched and sensitive for the merest flick.
When he did succumb with trepidation and let me put him in one I was really honoured that he would submit to me in such a way that that 'could' in the hands of an unbalanced person cause serious or even permanent damage.

That is why the ball tap is so ideal. It builds lightly intensity, with the male unable to recoil from the pain. If he does he stretches his sac across his testes making them even more sensitive to the taps.
I use a wheel pin also, usually starting on his penis head working my way up to his orbs. Another great instrument of torture is hot wax.
The skill in having your man squirm in a humbler is to be light with your punishments so he doesn't jerk suddenly against the device. Once he has prostrated hims self before you he will know he is an extremely vulnerable position where great harm can be inflicted, the trick is to let him know this without becoming reckless.
I think you should surrender to your curiosity Dix2 and shown your trust in her implicitly by humbling yours self for a few taps or hundred.
Jen, I enjoyed you description of what you do and I pleased to finally hear these things from a woman who understands trust, fear, and just how vulnerable the testicles are. I hear a good deal of respect for each other too. It's kind of a dream situation as so much of what we read is brutal and unforgiving without the mix of caring and sensual punishment and control. You are a woman to be valued. Some of the you spoke of would not be for me but the testicle control is. Maybe some day if my girl would be open enough that I could try this part, it will happen. But not right now. We're still learning about the BB thing and are going slow. Thanks
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, I enjoyed you description of what you do and I pleased to finally hear these things from a woman who understands trust, fear, and just how vulnerable the testicles are. I hear a good deal of respect for each other too. It's kind of a dream situation as so much of what we read is brutal and unforgiving without the mix of caring and sensual punishment and control. You are a woman to be valued. Some of the you spoke of would not be for me but the testicle control is. Maybe some day if my girl would be open enough that I could try this part, it will happen. But not right now. We're still learning about the BB thing and are going slow. Thanks
Hi Dix2. Thank you for your compliments It's nice to know I managed to get over the finer points of what I was getting at, more eloquently defined in your post. I think being sensual in testicle control is key, anybody can brutalise a vulnerable man trapped in a humbler, that will quench your desire for inflicting pain but will inevitably end any two way relationship. I like to let him know i have the power "if I want to" but never will (I never that on with that last bit).
I read you're learning about BB and quite rightly going slow.
I met a professional dominatrix through a friend not long ago in a massage pallor. It was very interesting. She told a story about flying to Germany to film some BB films. She gave what she described as a sickening knee blow to some guy who went down in agony. In true filming traditions the director said "could you do that again, we didn't quite get it!). She was horrified as the guy was still in agony. She told that these guys spend up to a least 3 months off work recovering!(I wonder what their GP's think?) She stopped practicing BB after that. She also said that stretching isn't that bad for testicles unless a twist is added.
You are obviously and intelligent person who really doesn't need to know all this but a lot of people take their lead from the internet and think it's safe. It's not these people really do suffer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dix2. Thank you for your compliments It's nice to know I managed to get over the finer points of what I was getting at, more eloquently defined in your post. I think being sensual in testicle control is key, anybody can brutalise a vulnerable man trapped in a humbler, that will quench your desire for inflicting pain but will inevitably end any two way relationship. I like to let him know i have the power "if I want to" but never will (I never that on with that last bit).
I read you're learning about BB and quite rightly going slow.
I met a professional dominatrix through a friend not long ago in a massage pallor. It was very interesting. She told a story about flying to Germany to film some BB films. She gave what she described as a sickening knee blow to some guy who went down in agony. In true filming traditions the director said "could you do that again, we didn't quite get it!). She was horrified as the guy was still in agony. She told that these guys spend up to a least 3 months off work recovering!(I wonder what their GP's think?) She stopped practicing BB after that. She also said that stretching isn't that bad for testicles unless a twist is added.
You are obviously and intelligent person who really doesn't need to know all this but a lot of people take their lead from the internet and think it's safe. It's not these people really do suffer.
Jen, I am from another continent than you so not to worry about my intentions. I would like to occasionally run things by you for an "intelligent and qualified" discussion. You have much "real" experience, unlike most who are just venting their fantasies. Is it possible to somehow gain a non-public link to you? Of course, I will understand if you are uncomfortable with this. The topix message on this site would be a good start (if possible).
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jen, I am from another continent than you so not to worry about my intentions. I would like to occasionally run things by you for an "intelligent and qualified" discussion. You have much "real" experience, unlike most who are just venting their fantasies. Is it possible to somehow gain a non-public link to you? Of course, I will understand if you are uncomfortable with this. The topix message on this site would be a good start (if possible).
Hi Dix2 No problem what so ever. I intend to join the community, but not just yet. I have no worries about your intentions and will have no hesitation in conversing with you. There have been quite a few people wanting to message me etc. and I am deeply flattered by these requests. I must take time and also discuss with my BF. Take care and hopefully we will speak in private soon.

luv Jen x

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dix2 No problem what so ever. I intend to join the community, but not just yet. I have no worries about your intentions and will have no hesitation in conversing with you. There have been quite a few people wanting to message me etc. and I am deeply flattered by these requests. I must take time and also discuss with my BF. Take care and hopefully we will speak in private soon.
luv Jen x
Great. It's good to be open an honest with your BF. Another point for you.
Big Jen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Dix2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. It's good to be open an honest with your BF. Another point for you.
Thank you Dix2. You've certainly ingratiated yourself with your praise, politeness and intellect. I will look forward immensely to our pm's . Luv Jen x

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Big Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Dix2. You've certainly ingratiated yourself with your praise, politeness and intellect. I will look forward immensely to our pm's . Luv Jen x
Well, I'll be around. Some of the subjects on this forum are interesting though most aren't.
Tina

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Dix2 wrote:
I have heard that this growing in popularity among girls.
I have always tapped my boy friends to show them who the boss it. After they hit the ground for a while they know. I am very interested in what a humbler is??? I love the concept of me having him where he can't run and i can hurt him with no effort until he submits to me. I usually use a ball squeeze and can cause him pain all the way up to blacking out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6011 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
want to share my gf 3 min curiousaboutit 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jscrivens69 440,370
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min new to this 88,941
Fisted. (Jul '12) 3 min CruzerMike 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hotboy 336,785
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min hammerman2014 246,273
Straight guys , I need your opinion !!! 3 min DoneIt 18
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Too2Cool4U 136,551
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min gianbss 2,939