First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sailorbouy

UK

#120 Jan 25, 2013
General Disarray wrote:
pics or it didnt happen
Pics of the guy, or of the girls watching? Only happened to me once, but a guy stood watching me asked if he could take a pic. I was a bit nervous of him using his own phone so I said he could use mine. Afterwards I cropped it and bluetoothed it to him. He seemed pleased enough. This summer I spotted a guy with a telephoto lens snapping me. Lucky I like showing off!!
erock

Dracut, MA

#121 Jan 25, 2013
Y that must have been alil awkward I got caught one time at my friends house at nite I was in the bathroom naked masterbating and my friends mom came in and said I'm not leaving till u cum I wanna see it was real awkward butgot me horny I'm 15

“Love Flashing”

Since: Sep 12

Phoenix, AZ

#122 Jan 26, 2013
I have been caught by hotel maids hundreds of times. Yes hundreds. I have the videos posted on xtube to prove it. I love to be caught by hotel maids or anyone lookin into my hotel window. I have been watched by men women and couples. I have been watched in my truck in the park too and while driving. I love to be seen on webcam also.
Dman920

Charlotte, NC

#123 Jan 26, 2013
Jimmasin wrote:
I have been caught by hotel maids hundreds of times. Yes hundreds. I have the videos posted on xtube to prove it. I love to be caught by hotel maids or anyone lookin into my hotel window. I have been watched by men women and couples. I have been watched in my truck in the park too and while driving. I love to be seen on webcam also.
What are the vids named? Or can u send em to me?
Dansktex

San Antonio, TX

#126 Apr 22, 2013
When I was probably a freshman in high school (about 15 years old) my family lived in a very old house (late 1800s/early 1900s structure) that had an add-on bathroom with a keyhole for a large, old-fashioned key. The key was long lost, so we had no way to lock the door. Everyone just knew if the door was shut that someone was in there. It was a large bathroom with a full tub. From the toilet to the door, which opened to a bedroom, was about 4 steps.

One afternoon I was sitting on the toilet masturbating for a long period of time. I just loved the feeling of edging--getting close without coming. I heard my brother and a girl from next door, both about 11 years old, playing in the adjacent bedroom. Fantasizing that they might be watching me through the keyhole just made me harder. The fact that I could hear them giggling made it seem even more likely and more exciting.

Suddenly, the door burst open and they stood there guffawing and staring right at me. I jumped up to rush to the door to close it. I was so hard, that my penis was standing at attention (maybe 60 degrees above the horizon) and throbbing. My pants were around my ankles. It took probably 6 steps in that condition to make it to the door and close it. All the time, both of them were glaring at my erection. It was never discussed later and, unfortunately, it never happened again.
sexylatin man

Saint Paul, MN

#127 May 26, 2013
A few years ago i was living with a friend and his wife she was nice but to thin i do not like thin women. so i used to sleep in the living room her husband used to go like 4 or 5 in the morning. so well she never up at that time but once. i do not know if she hear me or what. but my bed was agains her room the door was at the rigth facing the entrance and infront of me was a window facing the parking line we was in the 3rd floor. so i uncovered i was naked and masturbating when sudenly i saw something moving then i turned and was her i did not know if she was watching and when i turned she started to walked toward the window. but i turned and see her past by my bed like 2 or 3 feet then i covered up then she go to look over the window to check about his husband. the lights was off but the windows did not have covers and the lights from the moon was bright.but she new i was awake cuz when she got to the window after few seconds i hear she laught. then asked me to go see to the window she did not called my name just ( she laught and say look come to see what salvador doing come to look and she keep laugthing) i thought how she know im awake? then i said what are he doing she said i do not know come and see. so i got hotter seen her from behing and and wounder if she had saw me. then i uncovered and keep jerking while she was talking and looking out from the window but i cumm like in a 30 seconds so i cover up and like 10 seconds later she turned and walked back to her room. now when i think i guess she knew and was wanting maybe to fxxx but i was so stuiped right?

Since: Jun 13

Indianapolis, IN

#129 Jun 28, 2013
Kittyfun wrote:
my mom caught me and brought me a vib is that normal
Yes it is very normal
Mark iveson

UK

#130 Jun 28, 2013
My 11yr old stepdaughter and her friend who had been sleeping over were going to cinema one saturday. After they left i went to there bedroom and found the knickers they had just took off. I also had a spy cam in the bathroom,so i stripped off and laid on stepdaughters bed watching them undressing in bathroom,seeing them take off the same knickers i now had hold of, there bald pussies so eatable. I laid down and started sucking on her friends little pink knickers, where her pussy had been not so long ago, the taste was fantastic. I had pause the vid on the best pic of the girl naked, sucking her knickers, and wanking off , as i ejaculated, i looked towards the door,and there is my stepdaughter and her friend, her friends knickers still in my mouth, and her friend naked on tv. Me caught naked and wanking. And i was fucked
Join Free

Since: Jul 13

Kansas City, MO

#131 Jul 13, 2013
jocelyn19 wrote:
I just put this on another thread but it works here too, except I didn't get caught, but I caught my brother:
I spanked my brother one time after I caught him masturbating when I came in his room. He didn't even stop when I came in, he just kept looking at me and masturbated a few more seconds, then he shot his boy stuff all over the place. I wasn't even wearing anything sexy, just regular clothes. But I got really mad when I saw he had pictures of me in a bikini from the beach! The pictures were on the bed and I just know he was masturbating while looking at them before I came in!!! So I was really mad and made him get a spanking from me or else I would tell Mom.
I used my flip flop to spank him really hard until his butt was all pink. When I finished he was all blubbering with tears coming down his face but he got another boner again and I was wondering what on earth goes on with these boys! And he also got that helpless angel look on his face again too, like he had when I first caught him.
But he had to obey me after that even though I was in 8th grade and he was in high school, because I knew his secret. My friends from school thought he was so cute the way he started obeying all the time me when I wanted him to give us a ride someplace, but I couldn't tell them why he changed and became that way.
A fantasy of mine is to be caught jerking off and having that person spank me. I usually masturbate naked, so I would be dressed to be spanked hard. Never happened, even though I have been caught jerking off many times--the person either watched, ignored me, jerked off with me, or we had other sex.
Wild Couple

Hartsville, SC

#133 Feb 27, 2014
last year wife was out of town and I was home one afternoon and didn't lock the backdoor. My sis in law came over and came in and caught me sniffing dirty panties and jerking off. I'd taken panties from niece and thank goodness she didn't know that; when I looked and saw her I was so turned on and tried to cover up; she just smiled and said I bet your wife wouldn't like what you are doing; I just begged for her not to tell and got up and put on pants but the hard on never went away; he left and told me I should relieve myself that she better go; I wanted so bad for her to stay; I want her bad now
Dave

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Mar 10, 2014
hornyjohn wrote:
hi names john was wandering whether any of you guys or girls have been caught naked or masturbating? by who? or how?
I was at a party my parents were having for around 30 or so friend , which included a coworker of my mom's . I was watching my mom with her coworker since he shpwed up being my mom is in her 40's & he is in his late 20's or early 30's . I noticed them kiss when he showed up and about 15 minutes later they were both gone . I saw them to go to another room and I went to a adjourning room and saw them kissing & touching . I saw his feeling my mom up & she opened her blouse as they said we can't take to long . Within minutes I saw my mom sucking his dick and he opened her bra . I have been trying to peek at her topless for forever & I finallyt saw her huge tits & nipples . Then I saw as they had sex & I was watching from a few feet away . I heard my mom moaning & saw her fucking her coworker for around 5 or 10 minutes . I also taped them on my cell phone from the beginning to end . I can't believe I saw my mom naked & in having sex with another man . When they were done my mom & her coworked went back to the party as my dad asked where did she go. She told him she showed her coworker around . When the party was over I put the tape on my computer and had my mom go on hers so she can see what I taped . My mom begged me NOT to let my dad see it and she also asked me what did I want not to show my dad .
cooldude

Spring, TX

#135 May 26, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at a party my parents were having for around 30 or so friend , which included a coworker of my mom's . I was watching my mom with her coworker since he shpwed up being my mom is in her 40's & he is in his late 20's or early 30's . I noticed them kiss when he showed up and about 15 minutes later they were both gone . I saw them to go to another room and I went to a adjourning room and saw them kissing & touching . I saw his feeling my mom up & she opened her blouse as they said we can't take to long . Within minutes I saw my mom sucking his dick and he opened her bra . I have been trying to peek at her topless for forever & I finallyt saw her huge tits & nipples . Then I saw as they had sex & I was watching from a few feet away . I heard my mom moaning & saw her fucking her coworker for around 5 or 10 minutes . I also taped them on my cell phone from the beginning to end . I can't believe I saw my mom naked & in having sex with another man . When they were done my mom & her coworked went back to the party as my dad asked where did she go. She told him she showed her coworker around . When the party was over I put the tape on my computer and had my mom go on hers so she can see what I taped . My mom begged me NOT to let my dad see it and she also asked me what did I want not to show my dad .
What did u ask for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min jay1742 73,158
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Cuteboy_15 747,592
Help: how to make homemade dick? (Apr '09) 3 min Fun guy 318
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Jul '14) 3 min Schulzdylan 925
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min collegeguy 742,885
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min Jennifer 12,376
Ever wear diapers for sexual pleasure? (Sep '07) 5 min Ashley 422
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Jboy0101 355,522
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 14 min Sarah34 99,866
More from around the web