caught, naked or masturbating?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hornyjohn

Fairfield, Australia

#1 May 25, 2012
hi names john was wandering whether any of you guys or girls have been caught naked or masturbating? by who? or how?
Georgia

Waddingham, UK

#3 May 25, 2012
Yep, I was at sleepover and felt realy horny.

I thought all the girls were asleep so I went to the bathroom and gagged my self with toilet roll and fingered my selfe like crazy!

Turns out I was louder than I thought... When I had finished I noticed four of them had woken up!

I was thirteen, I'm fourteen now.
john

Fairfield, Australia

#4 May 26, 2012
Georgia wrote:
Yep, I was at sleepover and felt realy horny.
I thought all the girls were asleep so I went to the bathroom and gagged my self with toilet roll and fingered my selfe like crazy!
Turns out I was louder than I thought... When I had finished I noticed four of them had woken up!
I was thirteen, I'm fourteen now.
wow! that must have been so awkward! i've been caught by my bestfriend (who is a girl) her mum is fine with me having sleep overs, and i got so horny, when i thought she was asleep i stroked myself under my blankets and i got louder, she must have woke up because of it, because next think i know she's peering over at me with this shocked face, i couldnt stop myself and she saw me cum. it was so embarrassing! any chance you'd like to chat? im 15 and love to talk about anything?
hornyjohn and john

Fairfield, Australia

#5 May 26, 2012
hi same person just typed different names sorry! also if you wanna chat then tell me and ill give you my email
jocelyn19

Antioch, IL

#6 May 26, 2012
I just put this on another thread but it works here too, except I didn't get caught, but I caught my brother:
I spanked my brother one time after I caught him masturbating when I came in his room. He didn't even stop when I came in, he just kept looking at me and masturbated a few more seconds, then he shot his boy stuff all over the place. I wasn't even wearing anything sexy, just regular clothes. But I got really mad when I saw he had pictures of me in a bikini from the beach! The pictures were on the bed and I just know he was masturbating while looking at them before I came in!!! So I was really mad and made him get a spanking from me or else I would tell Mom.

I used my flip flop to spank him really hard until his butt was all pink. When I finished he was all blubbering with tears coming down his face but he got another boner again and I was wondering what on earth goes on with these boys! And he also got that helpless angel look on his face again too, like he had when I first caught him.

But he had to obey me after that even though I was in 8th grade and he was in high school, because I knew his secret. My friends from school thought he was so cute the way he started obeying all the time me when I wanted him to give us a ride someplace, but I couldn't tell them why he changed and became that way.
James

Austin, TX

#7 May 26, 2012
jocelyn19 wrote:
I just put this on another thread but it works here too, except I didn't get caught, but I caught my brother:
I spanked my brother one time after I caught him masturbating when I came in his room. He didn't even stop when I came in, he just kept looking at me and masturbated a few more seconds, then he shot his boy stuff all over the place. I wasn't even wearing anything sexy, just regular clothes. But I got really mad when I saw he had pictures of me in a bikini from the beach! The pictures were on the bed and I just know he was masturbating while looking at them before I came in!!! So I was really mad and made him get a spanking from me or else I would tell Mom.
I used my flip flop to spank him really hard until his butt was all pink. When I finished he was all blubbering with tears coming down his face but he got another boner again and I was wondering what on earth goes on with these boys! And he also got that helpless angel look on his face again too, like he had when I first caught him.
But he had to obey me after that even though I was in 8th grade and he was in high school, because I knew his secret. My friends from school thought he was so cute the way he started obeying all the time me when I wanted him to give us a ride someplace, but I couldn't tell them why he changed and became that way.
So you didn't get turned on seeing his boner and never wanted to either jerk or suck him off like a lot of other girls have done with their brothers? How old are you and him now?
jocelyn19

Antioch, IL

#8 May 26, 2012
We are adults now a long time. I did get turned on, but it was seeing the look on his face when he had the boner that did it for me. But no I didn't have sex with him. If he was good I did let him watch from the window wehn I sunbathed outside, I knew he was in there masturbating but I just let him see me.
Anon

UK

#11 May 26, 2012
shouldnt say this but my mom caught me with 2 fingers inside
Join Free
Quis

Clark, NJ

#12 May 26, 2012
Anon wrote:
shouldnt say this but my mom caught me with 2 fingers inside
how old r u
scotslad

Blantyre, UK

#14 May 26, 2012
my daughter caught me spanking one out when wife was out
jocelyn19

Antioch, IL

#15 May 27, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
Nude?
<quoted text>
No. Just really brief and sexy bikini. If he was being good. And I would move around in it a bit. If he was not being good, then he didn't get as good of a show. Or none at all, I would go inside when I knew he was watching, or not let him get a good view. No word was ever spoken. He got the message very quickly, and he was always very attentive and helpful to me after that.
Ellie from Hull

UK

#16 May 28, 2012
I was nearly caught by my mum at the weekend. I thought she was still at the pub, & so was upstairs masturbating on my bed. I heard her just as she reached the top of the stairs, & managed to jump under the duvet.
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#19 May 28, 2012
Brothers GF caught me few months ago.
She had been getting a serve from my bro and I was quite horny so I had my panties around my ankles and was rubbing my nub with one hand and fingers deep with the other when she came into my room.
Must have finished quicker than me!!!
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#22 May 28, 2012
ceko wrote:
exciting !,,,and how old are you eva ?,,
<quoted text>
I share an aparent with my brother and his GF..
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#24 May 28, 2012
No just reading forums and playing with myself

Since: May 12

Bozeman, MT

#26 May 28, 2012
Eva wrote:
No just reading forums and playing with myself
Sounds Awesome, I think we are all doing that ;)
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#27 May 28, 2012
ceko wrote:
and some experience with bro or ?
<quoted text>
No definitely not...
Not into any of that stuff
Seen each other naked alot... Like weekly though
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#30 May 28, 2012
ceko wrote:
hmmm,,,
when you saw him erect then excited you ?
<quoted text>
No have not sen him erect..
Hearing him bone his GF is a turn on but that's as far as it goes...
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#32 May 28, 2012
mickey boy wrote:
<quoted text>how much of a turn on ?
I'm a keen masturbator so generally I'll rub one out if i hear them going at it.
They both know that anyway...
Eva

Newtown, Australia

#35 May 28, 2012
ceko wrote:
what you wearing on right now?,,,
<quoted text>
White panties and singlet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 6 min thatarabguy 4,333
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Alexbarron 589,341
hard and horny and in need of help 6 min Caiser 1
horny girls online wanna chat? (Jan '11) 7 min Caitlin Hiscocks 1,488
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min bandorhino 245,423
gay meet up in wiltshire (Apr '13) 7 min Harry1998 494
Leicester UK gay meets (Jan '13) 7 min 16maleuk 3,860
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Nathan4667 530,519
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min twhsbd 406,540
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min londonboy 57,378