|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Frankie the fly wrote:
I should not be telling you this...But I had sex with 2 of my patients,,When I was a intern..I work the grave yard shift..I got to have sex with many nurses...My love life was very good working nights......
Was it a Full Moon on those heated up nights ?

“Just hopping along”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Frankie the fly wrote:
<quoted text> It was a fun time in my life,,A lot of times, I think of all those good times I had all the girls, I got to meet,,and make love to..I am so happy they came into my life...I know most of them are having a hard life,,In my village there was no work,,A lot of people went to Moscow to work...Suezanne..I am Russian.........Take care Frankie
Sorry to hear the bad news, always remember the good times. You take care also.
rocker55zero

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

My wife works as a self employed temp secretary and P.A... This involves her meeting new men on a very frequent basis and quite a few of them have propositioned her for sex. She has taken up this offer on more than a few occasions.. There's nothing like combining work and pleasure.
Janice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

rocker55zero wrote:
My wife works as a self employed temp secretary and P.A... This involves her meeting new men on a very frequent basis and quite a few of them have propositioned her for sex. She has taken up this offer on more than a few occasions.. There's nothing like combining work and pleasure.
Do you stick tomatos up her ass too?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

My wife works as an interpreter and travel assistant for a trading company which requires her to travel with clients out of town and she also gets propositioned for sex often. As we are into swinging, its no big deal for her to take up these offers and resulting in an extra nice bonus. Work and pleasure indeed.
Cindhotty

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

When I close at work, the I'll go in the office and bang the manager and sometimes another girl, I'm 18 year old young women.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

sex at work is one of the most exciting experience...

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Cindhotty wrote:
When I close at work, the I'll go in the office and bang the manager and sometimes another girl, I'm 18 year old young women.
cindhotty, I wish you could give more to the story - also, are you saying that the other girl reference means that 2 of you do the manager? It's unclear.
Is the banging consensual? Or is he forcing you?
Join Free
Cindhotty

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

bigee wrote:
<quoted text>
cindhotty, I wish you could give more to the story - also, are you saying that the other girl reference means that 2 of you do the manager? It's unclear.
Is the banging consensual? Or is he forcing you?
Sorry hun, yes sometimes it's the 3 of us, and yes the sex is very consensual, we don't get any thing special during work, but oh well, hehe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Cindhotty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hun, yes sometimes it's the 3 of us, and yes the sex is very consensual, we don't get any thing special during work, but oh well, hehe.
Cindhotty, I'm back to my first issue, can you tell us more about how this all got started?
Cindhotty

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

bigee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindhotty, I'm back to my first issue, can you tell us more about how this all got started?
Sure hun, well the manager is HOT, and 23, I was flirting, horny and he could smell that it was that time of month, I leaned over, he saw my D's(no bra) he slipped his hand up my skirt I when around, bent over, he fliped up my skirt and slipped in his 8 inch. We were like that for like 30 min. then with one last thrust, he filled me up, and he's been doing like 2-3 times a week. yummy.
Longduckdong

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

mmmm... memories! When I was 17 and in high school, I worked as a student with a bunch of women. One who was 30 years old set me up with her little sister. We went out, but didn't hit it off. She told me after how her sister was stupid and that she thought I was so hot blah blah blah. I told her if I was so hot that she should be the one I sleep with. She was engaged and hesitated, but I totally seduced her Lol! The first time, we went Xmas shopping together and I pawed at her all day. When we got to her place, I grabbed her and we had sex under her Xmas tree. From that day, I fucker her EVERY day at work for two years. I even filled her full of my cum a few days before her wedding. Even if I was just a kid, I came to control her. I would have sex with her then send her home to make her have her fiancee give her oral before she washed me off her pussy Lol! I went off to university and never saw her again.
joecrocker

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

I screwed this girl most of one summer in a dark room at work. She was a summer student at a National Lab, 20 yrs old, and really nice. We could lock the dark room, turn on the "In Use" light, and screw like crazy. It cost me a lot of lunches but was worth it.
juswondering

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Longduckdong wrote:
mmmm... memories! I fucker her EVERY day at work for two years. I even filled her full of my cum a few days before her wedding. Even if I was just a kid, I came to control her. I would have sex with her then send her home to make her have her fiancee give her oral before she washed me off her pussy Lol! I went off to university and never saw her again.
That sounds so hot, did her b/f never suspect that she was having an affair with someone.
the tech man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

I've had sex at work a few times. The absolute best time is one, I'll bet I get called a liar about.
It was a couple of years ago during one of those "mothers bring your daughter to work" days. One in particular who brought her daughter is a woman we used to call Ms. Bitch before she quit. Her daughter was a mid-teen looker who seemed a lot nicer than her mother. At one point the Bitch had to deal with a "personnel issue" with another employee. She asked me to look after the girl for a little while.
In the normal course of things, I would have behaved myself, but since this was the Bitch's daughter, I couldn't resist a chance for some revenge.
The long and short of it was that she was standing beside me at my desk while I showed her some of the things I deal with everyday. I had my right hand on the mouse and my left hand mostly free. I let it drop down and brushed the side of her leg. When she didn't respond, I repeated it and then put my hand onto the back of her leg. When she still didn't respond in anyway, I slipped my hand up until I had my hand on the seat of her panties. I rubbed her butt for a few moments then slipped my fingers between her thighs to rub her crotch. All she did was spread her feet a little wider and put both hands on the edge of my desk for support. At about this time, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye and saw one of the other daughters who was visiting that day peeking around the door into my office.(Later I found out she had been looking for the bathroom.) Her eyes were wide and about the size of my coffee cup! When she realized I saw her, she ducked back out of sight. A few moments later, the Bitch called for her daughter. The girl gave me a sweet smile and hurried out.
I was a little concerned about that other girl. When I went down the hallway to get some coffee (offices on one side, cubicles on the other) I saw her sitting beside her mother's desk in on cubbie. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a real quick grin. I had my coffee cup in my hand, so I sort of raised it and tilted it toward her in a sort of salute. She lifted her hand up off the arm of her chair and gave a brief little wave.
When I came back by with a full cup of coffee, I paused and asked the woman, who had a fair stack of paperwork to deal with, if I could "show her daughter around." She said that would be nice. The girl got up and went ahead of me to my office.
She went to where the other girl had been and assumed the same position! I laughed, slipped my hand up the back of her leg and played with her crotch for a moment. Then I took her down one floor to the equipment room. It has a card-key lock and I knew we wouldn't be interrupted. Inside I pulled her onto my lap and we kissed and I played with her crotch for a while. Then I had her sit on the desk, removed her panties and licked and kissed her honey pot, before lowering my pants and giving her a real humping. She was tight but slick. It was great.
When she and her mother left at quitting time, they came to my office and thanked me for "showing her around." The daughter slipped a folded note onto the corner of my desk before she left. It had her name, cell # and address on it. Also a heart and a smiley face. Since then, whenever we can get together, she has been a real good little fuck buddy!
the bitch does

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

So that was you, tech man! I catch you near my daughter again ...
Obviously not. LOL.
I wouldn't take my daughters to work for anything. It would be like putting raw meat in front of a pack of starving dogs!
It was bad enough when the new girl started last year. She was only just married a couple of months before she started here. Her name is, well her initials are B.J. The guys can't get enough of teasing her about that!
She once asked me what to do about a certain one who continually onto her about this or that. I said that the next time it happens, unzip his pants and give him a blow. I was just kidding.(Really!) But she took me at my word.
The office hasn't been the same since, but she is REAL popular with the guys now. Even the boss and he is very straight up about such things normally. And from the sounds of it (his office is next to mine) it has been more than just oral.
And it is a lot better for me now. I don't have to do them all by myself!
Big Jake

Carthage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Frankie the fly wrote:
I should not be telling you this...But I had sex with 2 of my patients,,When I was a intern..I work the grave yard shift..I got to have sex with many nurses...My love life was very good working nights......
You should consider dating women as well. hehehehe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

the bitch does wrote:
So that was you, tech man! I catch you near my daughter again ...
Obviously not. LOL.
I wouldn't take my daughters to work for anything. It would be like putting raw meat in front of a pack of starving dogs!
It was bad enough when the new girl started last year. She was only just married a couple of months before she started here. Her name is, well her initials are B.J. The guys can't get enough of teasing her about that!
She once asked me what to do about a certain one who continually onto her about this or that. I said that the next time it happens, unzip his pants and give him a blow. I was just kidding.(Really!) But she took me at my word.
The office hasn't been the same since, but she is REAL popular with the guys now. Even the boss and he is very straight up about such things normally. And from the sounds of it (his office is next to mine) it has been more than just oral.
And it is a lot better for me now. I don't have to do them all by myself!
Dear "the bitch does",
you certainly have a way with words and subtle humor, so it was not clear to me if you were in the joking mood when you said you "don't have to do them all by yourself"? Joking or not?
If not tell more/all, please.
observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

What kind of doctor are you. I thought I read b4 you said, you were a gynecologist. Just curious.
Frankie the fly wrote:
observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Did you have sex with your patients while you were examining them. Who started it you or them?
Frankie the fly wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4098 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 3 min Waterpoo_ 134,790
Morning glory 3 min paul 3
ask me anythkng 3 min CallMeGos 1,395
horny girls leave your number and ill text u (Dec '11) 4 min Anthony 1,950
I want to show my wife off 4 min johnSmith 29
Charnwood Water loughborough (Aug '13) 5 min James 88
any gays in Basingstoke uk (Feb '13) 5 min 18 horny 70
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Tankzz245 207,923
Gay/bi K....k 7 min Jon 62,692