Gay/Bi Seduced a Str8?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jacob

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Gay/Bi Guys! Have you ever seduced a straight guy into having sex with you? What was it like? Share the story! jacobesteban44@yahoo.com
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#2 Aug 14, 2010
I have never experienced the passion of lovemaking with a female that I have a male!
Shay

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Oh, I wish!!

I'm tiny and pretty and long-haired, and get lots of long looks from hot guys who probably think I'm a girl. I love it! But I would never be bold enough to try seducing one because I'd be scared of being beat up when they find out I'm a boy!

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Shay wrote:
Oh, I wish!!
I'm tiny and pretty and long-haired, and get lots of long looks from hot guys who probably think I'm a girl. I love it! But I would never be bold enough to try seducing one because I'd be scared of being beat up when they find out I'm a boy!
If you look so much like a girl that they wouldn't be able to tell, they'd be lucky to have you.
I'm not attracted to guys at all, but a passable t-girl, or someone like you would drive me wild.
Will you email me Shay? tidho@hotmail.com
BIGshooter

Leavittsburg, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Hell I have had more str8 guys pick me UP in the past then GAY dudes...kid you not. I cannot tell you how many times a guy would run his g/f HOME at the end of the night..but come up behind ME and say "WAIT here for me man..I'll be back..WAIT!" and sure enough...he'd come back and we'd go home and I'd F*&#$ them allll night long! lol..
Those were dayyys ago however, now..everyone just does it online! I have NO luck online at all..but many do.
pablo

Peru

#6 Aug 16, 2010
yeah, I have had frequently sex with straight guys: it is much better: they play the male part extremely well and if they are not well experienced with guys: well, I have had a lot to teach them how to do it well and so when they learn OK it is the real macho stuff...My current bf is straight and I enjoy his penetration incredibly.

Since: Aug 10

Hyannis, MA

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Yes. I asked him if could suck him. He wasnt sure about it at first but then we really got into it. When he sleeps over we do stuff. So much fun!
BigShooter

Leavittsburg, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2010
OKAY guys..PLEASE help me! This dude at my gym today in sauna was standing 'over there' stretching arms/back out (does this all the time) and all of sudden, he opened up his shorts to quickly 're=arrange' himself! I saw it of course and just looked..then looked away mostly. 4 or 5 min. later..he AGAIN did same..then AGAIN he reallly dug in there moving cock/balls around inside his shorts right? I looked RIGHT at his crotch the last two times as he did this..he looked at me finally saying "MAN..I'm all twisted up!" (yahh..right) and I said back "Hmmm..well? GOOD thing you got enough in there to GET twisted up buddy!" He smiled big and chuckled a "yah..." and I smiled/chuckled.
WHAT the HELL do I do when he pulls this shit next time guys? I CANNOT just say "HEY..want me to suck it?" HELL no I cannot do that...I am brand new at all this, it's just that I KNOW I'd suck him...and up till now, it's been 2 MONTHS of this weird 'checking' each other out..small talk (NEVER about sex) and b/s like this. This dude is 110% str8...UNREAL hot blond...I am cute blond and 95%? str8 now? lolol..I've NEVER in my life done this type of thing..least of all in a gym?
HELLLLP me guys...if he does this again, WHAT should I say man?
I thought about (later on) saying: "Well..if you're THAT twisted up man..you need someone to UNtwist you maybie!" lolol..but that sounds so outragious...MAN I hate this, but I want to 'do' this guy a BIG favor soon!
Thanks for everyone's input..I'll check back daily!
Join Free
Dido

Batam, Indonesia

#9 Nov 8, 2010
Yes, i have seduced twinks with hot movies and when they got hard-ons i would go down on them.
evan

Kemp, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2010
If you're gay and want to do stuff to a really young guy email me at msmith115319@gmail.com
curious

Ashtabula, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2011
Im a straight guy and I would love to see what it would be like to make out with a good looking gay guy. Its hard to tell who to talk to these days I dont want to get beat up either.
hard dk

Elgin, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2011
curious wrote:
Im a straight guy and I would love to see what it would be like to make out with a good looking gay guy. Its hard to tell who to talk to these days I dont want to get beat up either.
So were are you from I'm
A bi male
no name

Southbury, CT

#13 Apr 2, 2011
am straight an would try if aproached seductively

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2011
no name wrote:
am straight an would try if aproached seductively
a massage treatment is a good starting point
Timmothy

Goodyear, AZ

#15 Apr 2, 2011
pablo wrote:
yeah, I have had frequently sex with straight guys: it is much better: they play the male part extremely well and if they are not well experienced with guys: well, I have had a lot to teach them how to do it well and so when they learn OK it is the real macho stuff...My current bf is straight and I enjoy his penetration incredibly.
Thought you were a straight guy as you stated. Why did you lie?
Timmothy

Goodyear, AZ

#16 Apr 2, 2011
pablo wrote:
I believe Thor is actually Pablo. Why do pretend to be straight when you are really gay. Are you sick in the head?
fantasyman

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2011
Timmothy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Thor is actually Pablo. Why do pretend to be straight when you are really gay. Are you sick in the head?
I'm sr8 married I wouldn't want to be with a real gay guy. I would try playin and oral. I don't want to kiss a guy.
Meat Drapes

San Diego, CA

#18 May 14, 2011
Wow you sodomites are some real sick freaks, you belong on an isolated island with your diseases and health issues and fecal smell.
BarefootBoy

Superior, WI

#19 May 14, 2011
Meat Drapes wrote:
Wow you sodomites are some real sick freaks, you belong on an isolated island with your diseases and health issues and fecal smell.
Bend over bitc h and take it like the s lut that u r
Str8here

Bowie, MD

#20 May 14, 2011
Any gay men wanna see my thick hard c-ck ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 1 min Slaughter 30,676
When do girls Want sex the most 1 min Beejay45 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Ghdpeacock 866,657
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 1 min SPHE 34,517
Dirty ki...k 1 min wetcck 147,283
any ladys portsmouth snapchat me name above 1 min pompeylads 2
Looking 4 female 2 tease me on skype 1 min Tomtom00900 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Horny Young Boys 419,639
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min eddanni5 832,036
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 15 min Aguynamedroy 118,396