Medical situation - Seeing something ...
peterthemonkey

UK

#44 Jun 7, 2011
Why was it only over 16s that were allowed to grow their pubes back.
STP

Mount Morris, MI

#45 Jun 11, 2011
Georgina wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it did. got my own apartment now & a job working in a shop. Strangest thing is, when you come out, things like having a shower, using the toilet or simply undressing feel really weird without anyone there to watch you or tell you what to do.
Congrats and best of luck. Ya freedom is taken for granted and I suppose being "watched" and "guarded" so long it would be weird to be on ur ow. I did about 24hrs in jail one weekend and it sucked!!! And that was just 24 hrs! But those places do humiliate u tho. Did male guards ever see u naked?
Georgina

UK

#46 Jun 11, 2011
STP wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats and best of luck. Ya freedom is taken for granted and I suppose being "watched" and "guarded" so long it would be weird to be on ur ow. I did about 24hrs in jail one weekend and it sucked!!! And that was just 24 hrs! But those places do humiliate u tho. Did male guards ever see u naked?
Unfortunatly, yes. Normally, the male officers can do room searches,& other normal officer duties, but obviously its female officers that carry out strip searches,& monitor the toilets & showers etc. However, if fights break out etc, the male officers will get involved immediately to help the female officers , no matter where it is. I think it was in my second week, & we were all in the morning showers, when 2 girls kicked off big time. The male officers had to come into the showers to stop the fight, & we all had to line up along the wall. We were fully naked, dripping wet, & you have to put your hands on your head so no chance of covering up.
Georgina

UK

#47 Jun 11, 2011
In answer to Peterthemonkeys question,it was just the rules. Girls from 13 to 15 had to stay fully shaved at all times, unless it was on religious grounds. If you were 16 or over, you were allowed to grow hair at the front only, so they could clearly see you when you squatted during searches.
STP

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Jun 13, 2011
Georgina wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunatly, yes. Normally, the male officers can do room searches,& other normal officer duties, but obviously its female officers that carry out strip searches,& monitor the toilets & showers etc. However, if fights break out etc, the male officers will get involved immediately to help the female officers , no matter where it is. I think it was in my second week, & we were all in the morning showers, when 2 girls kicked off big time. The male officers had to come into the showers to stop the fight, & we all had to line up along the wall. We were fully naked, dripping wet, & you have to put your hands on your head so no chance of covering up.
Ya that makes sense. And I'm sure 99.9% of the time both the nale and female staff were professional and just doing there jobs. However I guarantee that when the male guards got home that night and were jerking off they were imagining that lineup of wet naked teen girls lol.
Debbie

Lincoln, NE

#49 Aug 7, 2011
When I was 18 I was getting my annual physical from my family doctor. I was sitting on the side of the table and the doctor had just pulled down my gown and was starting to give me my breast exam. A little boy who was walking by with his mother heard sounds from the room and reached up and opened up the door. He saw me sitting there with my breasts out and yelled Mommmy, Why is that lady naked?
Ryan

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Nov 27, 2011
Years ago I went to meet my mother at the hospital. She was a nurse. As I walked the corridors, most doors were open. I was curiously looking around when I saw what from the back seem to be a very attractive young or middle age woman with long hair slowly walking toward something. She had on the hospital gown withe the visible fantastic bottom.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#51 Nov 27, 2011
I went to the hospital to visit my dad after he had a work injury. I was with my mother. The guy in the next bed was like maybe 18 or 20 or so. He had his leg over on a pillow. That made his sheets open enough to see his soft penis laying over his balls and very out there visible to anyone. He was reading a book and I was sitting where I was able to see all of this. I was only about 11 so I was curious enough to keep taking looks. Mom was standing next to me and I did see her look his way a few times too. I remember that well. He was well hung too. My dads curtain was over enough so he probably didnt see that. He would not have liked it if he did.
Join Free
loveitall

Tobyhanna, PA

#52 Nov 30, 2011
I have a big medical fetish. I enjoy being naked due to the unfortunate amount of time I have had to see dr's in the office or the hospital. My first time was when I was 15 and had a cyst at the top of my butt crack. I went to the dr's and had to take off my pants and underwear for the doc to see. At first I was standing up and leaning over the table. Then I was told to go up on the table on my hands and knees. Legs spread, stuff hanging. Dr., nurse and mom in the room. no way to hide. I saw the doc 3 times like that before he decided on surgery to remove it.
sexisfun

Tobyhanna, PA

#53 Dec 6, 2011
I went to a dr.'s appt. when I was 15. It was very busy. My name was called and I followed a nurse to the room. She opened the door and a lady in her 20's was dressing. She did not have her top on and I saw her boobs. Needless to say I got a boner.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#54 Dec 6, 2011
I was 16 getting surgery. I was in the hospital for 4 days. A girl my age came in for the same surgery so the nurses introduced us. Later I went to talk with her and her door was open a little. I pushed it further and she was in the bathroom at the sink washing her face. Her gown was off and I saw her but and boobs. Hardon in a hospital gown is very embarrassing.
loveitall

Tobyhanna, PA

#55 Dec 14, 2011
When I was in college a female friend of mine was complaining of stomach pains. We went to the ER where they brought us to a curtained room. The nurse told my friend to remove her shirt bra and pants and put on the gown. I stepped out while the nurse closed the curtain. When my friend was finished she called me back in. We were talking and I was holding her hand when the dr came in. He pulled the curtain over but not all the way. He asked my friend what was wrong then felt her stomach. Next he took hold of her gown and pulled it up in the air. We were both looking at her boobs and panties (nice satin pink. He stayed like that for a minute then put the gown down and felt her stomach again. So hot.
Jonathon

UK

#56 Dec 16, 2011
Last year one of the girls in our office had a bad fall & broke her leg. When the ambulance arrived i went with her for support & to comfort her as best i could. When we arrived at A & E , the nurses assumed i was her father, & immediately started to cut her trousers off. Natalie never said anything, probably because she was in pain, so i stayed there, & was rewarded with a perfect view of her in her white lace thong, clearly showing black pubic hair inside, & pulled up into her vagina.
rahul

United States

#57 Jan 31, 2012
hello

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58 Feb 3, 2012
hi
PhyllisP

Seattle, WA

#59 Feb 12, 2012
When I was about 12, my sister and I got into a trunk my mother had stored in our attic. In it we found a bundle of brown envelopes that each contained a 4 by 5 negative of frontal views of naked men and women—ordinary looking people, different ages and body types. The envelopes each had a doctor’s name written on them, along with a name, presumably the subject of the photo, and date, all in the 1930’s and 40’s.

We were a very strict family and this was the first time either of us had seen pictures like this, so of course we had to put together an improvised light table so we could examine these negatives more closely. And of course we got caught.

After bawling us out for going through her stuff, our mother explained what these were.
In the 1940’s she had worked as a nurse in a small clinic. As part of the routine physical exams there, the doctors always had nude pictures taken of the patients. The thinking at the time (at least the thinking of the docs she worked for) was that he could only get a good idea of the overall health of the patient if he could see the patient’s completely naked body all at once. There was much less concern for patient privacy and modesty back then Remember, too, that this was before the days of MRI’s, CAT scans, ultrasound, etc, so docs had to rely more heavily on their observations and their experience in assessing a patient’s health. The pictures were taken to document the patient’s condition and used for year to year comparisons.

For the physical the patient undressed completely and wore a gown while my mother took vitals, then removed the gown for the doctor’s examination. At the end of the exam my mother had the patient stand in front of a backdrop and took a set of pictures—front, back, and side—before they got dressed. She did the developing and filing. She said that while the patients, especially the women, often seemed uncomfortable during the exam and photographing, they simply accepted it without question.

The pictures we found were ones that she took when they purged their patient files of patients who had moved away or otherwise left their practice. She seemed embarrassed to admit that she had taken them, and she took them away from us and destroyed them. All but one that I managed to conceal from her and kept.
Anon

Sutton In Ashfield, UK

#60 Mar 5, 2012
rahul wrote:
hello
Wow! How old was she?
Anon

Sutton In Ashfield, UK

#61 Mar 5, 2012
Jonathon wrote:
Last year one of the girls in our office had a bad fall & broke her leg. When the ambulance arrived i went with her for support & to comfort her as best i could. When we arrived at A & E , the nurses assumed i was her father, & immediately started to cut her trousers off. Natalie never said anything, probably because she was in pain, so i stayed there, & was rewarded with a perfect view of her in her white lace thong, clearly showing black pubic hair inside, & pulled up into her vagina.
Wow! How old was she?
age 12 - hospital bath

Saint Cloud, MN

#62 Jun 27, 2012
In 1950, as a boy of 12 I had a hernia and the day before the surgery a young nurse came into my 4 bed pediatric room with a bath cart. The other beds were empty, as it was near Christmas and regular nurses were on holiday.

I was In bed in a gown,which she carefully folded over my middle, but I felt a lot of airr on my privates as she moved from one side of the bed to the other and back.

She washed my upper and lower body with a nice soft warm, soapy wash cloth. She paid a lot of attention tho my lower abdomen, Washing in once with soap, then with lots of some liquid which stung slightly and then got wonderfully warm, dripping down both sides of my crotch and Then she said, "nope you do the rest of you." She went tho the other side of andd privates. e folding scene

I got a huge erecttion for a 12 year old and she cclearlyd saw it. Wow!!
Wonderful
Dr truthful

Brainerd, MN

#63 Jul 26, 2012
Going into surgery we all become nude the moment the anesthetic takes effect. the nurse will tell us in our hospital room to put on a gown, tie it only at the neck (leaving the middle tie at the buttocks untied. Then lie down on the bed and get transferred to a gurney and whisked to the O R. There we slide onto the operating table (narrow!) and if the shoulder of the gown is under the shoulder, we will be asked to lift that shoulder while awake. Then comes the anesthetic--now usually in the IV and less and less via breathing mask.
The moment we are asleep, NUDE is what we get, for the gown is whisked away.
If the operation is for an inguinal hernia,, or on the genitals, or abdomen,we may well stay exposed for some time. Otherwise, most surgeries involve a sterile covering with only the incision area open to view (and scalpel).
At the end of the surgery, we are again exposed to all in thee O.R. including medical students of both sexes on more occasions than we know about!
In the recovery ICU while we are woozy enough not to know the difference, we may again be uncovered if the surgical area needs to be seen.
So know the truth. Your doctor won't tell you. In the hospital, and especially in the O.R. we are utterly treated as physicians (and nurses) wish.
And nurses run hospitals. So you may get further exposed-to get a catheter, to shower, to change bedding, or for a bed bath or whatever....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Chatting 2 min Blackburn 1,538
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Shadyllamakoc 441,511
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Josh_Dunnam 905,014
Meri nangi chuchiyon ko lund se koi chodo boor ... 2 min raja 346
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Thatboi999 123,886
Send me your skype names for dirty/kinky cam ch... (Feb '13) 3 min chan 774
Wanting to swap snapchats 3 min Theross624 2
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min FitDadd 16,431
Dirty ki...k 4 min all_me_805 172,617
More from around the web