First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mstrbator

UK

#1 May 9, 2009
what should my wife wear as far as clothing ,shoes ,makeup and jewellery is concerned when she goes clubbing to attract bbc.How short a skirt/dress ,how much cleavage to expose,etc
kevinb681

Fairborn, OH

#3 May 9, 2009
my wife is also interested and I got her a 25 inch length mini. where is there a really good truely amature interracial video of a white wife taking it? this may help motivate
Kevin
Raul

Parrish, FL

#4 May 18, 2009
wife has lust when she encounters good looking black men. She wants their cocks in her.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#6 May 28, 2009
A nice mini skirt in a bold color w/decent cleavage, nice heels (strap or no strap), dont over-do the hair, not too heavy on the makeup, nice diva glasses, some cute earrings and one cute neckless. And make sure she matches well.
Charlie Manson

Jacksonville, FL

#7 May 28, 2009
How about a tube top and some Booty shorts. a pair of flipflops and a crackrock.
black essex chick

Plymouth, UK

#8 May 28, 2009
oh this is so strange never heard this in my life..x why dont she just go get a black man to marry
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#10 Jun 15, 2009
Charlie Manson wrote:
How about a tube top and some Booty shorts. a pair of flipflops and a crackrock.
That sounds pretty..........trashy, no offense.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#11 Jun 15, 2009
Oh, and if your wife wants black, just go on a married sex site or something or craigslist and look for someone in your area that can help her out.
Join Free
HappyMrs

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Jun 15, 2009
Show deep decolletage and short skirt. Black men often like the white girl look with blonde hair, hair band, sleeveless white blouse. An ankle bracelet is a signal for a "hot wife" but some men don't recognize that yet. I wear one on the prowl. More important is eye contact -- just look at the black hunk and smile and be touchy-feelie with him. He'll take it from there.
gravedigger

Ringgold, GA

#13 Jun 15, 2009
HappyMrs wrote:
Show deep decolletage and short skirt. Black men often like the white girl look with blonde hair, hair band, sleeveless white blouse. An ankle bracelet is a signal for a "hot wife" but some men don't recognize that yet. I wear one on the prowl. More important is eye contact -- just look at the black hunk and smile and be touchy-feelie with him. He'll take it from there.
My wife wears a ankle bracelet,is she on the prowl?
nakedinthesunt

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 Jun 15, 2009
Not long after we met,(my now wife) I found out that she had had a black boyfriend, or lover before. After being together a few weeks I moved in with her in her tiny 1 bedroom cottage. As things were getting moved around I saw a stack of letters and one picture of a black guy. Later on I had to go back and check em out and they were from this black guy and some very XXX rated pix of him. My mind went into overdrive imiganing seeing her with him in bed. One evening while in the hot tub we started sharing some past experiences, interests and fantisies. I mentioned that I had been with a black woman a couple times and found the color contrast a major turn on. As I had hoped she told me she had a previous black boyfriend also and she too found the contrast very erootic. The conversation took a turn there and we got into sharing some details of our experiences. By about 2am we'd pretty much told all and desided we needed to find a nice black guy for a 3some. After a couple months of looking we found him and things were totally awsome. I'm pretty mich average, about 6". He on the other hand was several years younger and sported 8 1/2".
Never experienced anything hotter than watching her enjoy him, and he her. Eventually we got to the point where there was some bi oral action mixed in with our 3some which she really enjoyed helping with too. It just got better and better.

Since: Jul 09

Belmont, Australia

#15 Jul 8, 2009
Hmmm....why don't you hear stories from black men about their wives wanting white men?

There seems to be hundreds of stories from white guys about their or their wife's fantasies with a black men.

But, you never hear much about a black wife wanting a white guy that they can sex in front of their black husband.

Why is that? There are hung white guys out there.

How would a black guy feel if their black wife wanted to carry out a fantasy about having sex with a well hung white guy while he watched.

Hmmmm...

Since: Feb 09

ellwood city

#16 Jul 8, 2009
my wife wants some black meat,she better pack her bags first.

Geelong, Australia

#17 Jul 18, 2009
Marius66 wrote:
Hmmm....why don't you hear stories from black men about their wives wanting white men?
There seems to be hundreds of stories from white guys about their or their wife's fantasies with a black men.
But, you never hear much about a black wife wanting a white guy that they can sex in front of their black husband.
Why is that? There are hung white guys out there.
How would a black guy feel if their black wife wanted to carry out a fantasy about having sex with a well hung white guy while he watched.
Hmmmm...
Iam still waiting for a reply on my comment i made.

Why is it that white men seem to desire to have their white wives have sex with a well hung black guy?

Do black men have that same desire to see their black wives serviced by a well hung white stud?

It seems all this interracial fantasies are about a white man and a white woman's desires.

But, you don't hear from black men or black women about their interracial fantasies with a white man..

Why?
Hugh Jorgan

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2009
I'm a well hung white guy who has had a few black g/f's. They all loved doing it with me and said it was the best ever. The one was really wild and just couldn't get enough, always wanting more, sucking me like it was the last one on earth and she loved to role play, saying stuff like "f*k me master"! I mean she could really get crazy!!!

Geelong, Australia

#19 Jul 18, 2009
Hugh Jorgan wrote:
I'm a well hung white guy who has had a few black g/f's. They all loved doing it with me and said it was the best ever. The one was really wild and just couldn't get enough, always wanting more, sucking me like it was the last one on earth and she loved to role play, saying stuff like "f*k me master"! I mean she could really get crazy!!!
^^^Thanks Hugh, for your post.

Iam really waiting to hear from any black guys or gals that have actually that have experienced a well hung white guy as a couple in a interracial threesome, i.e black husband, black wife and white male lover.

All you get to read or see are intrerracial threesomes involving a white husband, white wife and black male lover......and it's getting kind of boring (same old stuff).

It seems even cuckholdery seems to be a white persons fantasy/fetish.

You never hear or see a black wife cuckholding her black husband with a well hung white stud....and seeing her black husband humiliated.

And you don't see a black husband in the role of a vouyer, seeing his black wife been pleasured by a white guy.

Iam just wondering why not?

It appears everyone assumes that the black male is the more dominant in the sex states......where in actual fact white guys can be dominant too..

It would actually be a good turn on seeing a white stud pleasuring a black wife with black hubby watching on.
ken

Binghamton, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2010
what can my wife do get bbc she craving it dresses sexy
Hugh Jorgan

Darlington, MD

#21 Nov 25, 2010
ken wrote:
what can my wife do get bbc she craving it dresses sexy
Ken your best and safest bet is to call me. I will slide a colored condom over the length of my huge white manmeat and proceed to give her all the 'black' c*ck she craves and then some!
ken

Binghamton, NY

#23 Nov 25, 2010
post your email ill send picture
Mark

UK

#24 Nov 26, 2010
mstrbator wrote:
what should my wife wear as far as clothing ,shoes ,makeup and jewellery is concerned when she goes clubbing to attract bbc.How short a skirt/dress ,how much cleavage to expose,etc
If she wants a black cock just hit yours with a hammer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 1 min Hornyukm 15,217
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 1 min rahul 21,641
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Someonepiii 347,708
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min LookingForFun69 732,884
wakefield toilet meet 1 min wakeybi 10
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min bigboy99949 731,721
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Fun times 97,717
Dirty ki...k 3 min Patsmash95 63,480
More from around the web